Real Classy Libs. Protest At the Home of Scott Walker's Elderly Parent's House
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Real Classy Libs. Protest At the Home of Scott Walker's Elderly Parent's House
[Image: 2jfewyc.jpg]

[Image: 2qdqu8n.jpg]

[Image: 358tmjt.jpg]

No truer statement of leftist desire than the above: Gimme Gimme Gimmee!

Quote: Rallying against Gov. Scott Walker’s proposed state budget, more than 100 protesters gathered outside of his Wauwatosa home from about 5:10 to 5:25 p.m. Monday.

Repeating many of the chants heard at the State Capitol when Walker instituted Act 10 in 2011, the winding line of protesters called out, “Hey hey, ho ho, Scott Walker’s got to go,” “The students united will never be defeated,” and “Students are not for sale,” as they circled outside Walker’s home on 68th Street.

The protesters started at Juneau Park Play Field, 6500 W. Mount Vernon Ave., at 4:30 p.m. As they walked toward 68th Street, Wauwatosa and Milwaukee police blocked off westbound Bluemound Road. At Walker’s house, police blocked northbound 68th Street while Wisconsin State Patrol officers were stationed in the driveway.

Shouting through a megaphone, Wisconsin Jobs Now Director Jennifer Epps-Addison said although some might call it “invasive” to go to the governor’s home, she said Walker’s proposed cuts were invading their own homes.

“He brought budget cuts to all our houses, and today we brought it to his,” Epps-Addison said.

Walker’s son, Alex Walker, tweeted that his grandparents were living in the house.

http://www.wauwatosanow.com/news/protest...12291.html
02-17-2015 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
RE: Real Classy Libs. Protest At the Home of Scott Walker's Elderly Parent's House
Unions are largely made up of thugs.

I know a lady who moved down here from Michigan and the SEIU sent a goon right out of prison over to her house just to intimidate her back into paying dues. That, on top of constant calls, sitting outside the house, and more.

I have no respect for this sort of behviour, what ERC posted and from what I've seen. The death of the entrenched union can't come quick enough.

Hell, I'm not even anti-union per se. But, I am how unions today operate.
02-17-2015 06:51 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Real Classy Libs. Protest At the Home of Scott Walker's Elderly Parent's House
(02-17-2015 06:51 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Unions are largely made up of thugs.

I know a lady who moved down here from Michigan and the SEIU sent a goon right out of prison over to her house just to intimidate her back into paying dues. That, on top of constant calls, sitting outside the house, and more.

I have no respect for this sort of behviour, what ERC posted and from what I've seen. The death of the entrenched union can't come quick enough.

Unions are pointless in today's world....

erc's thread title is a tête-à-tête worthless du jour...

in other words....it's neither the left or right side of his brain that is functioning that yields a singularity.....

'he's just a paranoid schizo
02-17-2015 07:02 PM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
disgusting behavior but I'm not surprised at all.
02-17-2015 07:07 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
For Republicans, politics is a sideshow. It's something to pay attention to once every two or four years. Real life (families, careers, hobbies) takes precedence over anything connected to politics.

For Democrats, politics is primary. It's life-and-death. It's their raison d'être. So nothing is out of bounds for them, like showing up at a politician's parents' home. The end justifies the means.
02-17-2015 07:41 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Do you ever notice how the left starts in the gutter and then sinks lower? If these were tea partiers the left would go into comas.
02-17-2015 08:04 PM
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Have Mach's whereabouts been accounted for? 03-lol
02-18-2015 12:38 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU

Unions are ***** cats to the way my grandpa's crew used to operate. Teddy Bears today.
02-18-2015 01:23 AM
Claw Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Gentlemen, it is time to form TwitterMen groups to respond to these things in numbers.
02-18-2015 01:47 AM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(02-18-2015 01:23 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Hell, I'm not even anti-union per se. But, I am how unions today operate.

Unions are ***** cats to the way my grandpa's crew used to operate. Teddy Bears today.

And you think such behavior is appropriate?
02-18-2015 08:35 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
I wonder how these people would feel if they knew they were being controlled by the Bush machine?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
02-18-2015 08:40 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(02-17-2015 07:41 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  For Republicans, politics is a sideshow. It's something to pay attention to once every two or four years. Real life (families, careers, hobbies) takes precedence over anything connected to politics.

For Democrats, politics is primary. It's life-and-death. It's their raison d'être. So nothing is out of bounds for them, like showing up at a politician's parents' home. The end justifies the means.

great observation. 04-bow
02-18-2015 09:03 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Totally classless act by the protesters. Time and place for everything and that was definitely NOT the place.
02-18-2015 09:08 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(02-18-2015 09:08 AM)VA49er Wrote:  Totally classless act by the protesters. Time and place for everything and that was definitely NOT the place.

Don't you believe in the first amendment freedom of assembly?

(PS Thought I'd save Fit the post. Not that he is predictable.)
02-18-2015 09:19 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(02-18-2015 09:19 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  
(02-18-2015 09:08 AM)VA49er Wrote:  Totally classless act by the protesters. Time and place for everything and that was definitely NOT the place.

Don't you believe in the first amendment freedom of assembly?

(PS Thought I'd save Fit the post. Not that he is predictable.)

Of course I do, that's why I said it wasn't the place. Never said they had no right to assemble. I guess I just expect people to have a little bit of decency and respect. Those protesters had neither.
02-18-2015 09:22 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
I belong to a large Union and many of Us even openly challenge our leadership on political issues. Trust Me, more than 50% of the membership disagree with the Current Democrat Liberals. But maybe it's because Kentucky is no longer a Democrat stronghold. Same results with other friends that work in some of the other major Manufacturing plants here. Seems only the undereducated one are the believers.
02-18-2015 09:32 AM
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Walker responded to this on Megan Kelly's show last night. Also comments on the no college degree issue. I like this guy...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4064057027001...show-clips
02-18-2015 03:26 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(02-17-2015 06:47 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  [Image: 358tmjt.jpg]

Looks like global warming kept the crowd to a minimum.
02-18-2015 03:38 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(02-17-2015 07:02 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(02-17-2015 06:51 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Unions are largely made up of thugs.

Unions are pointless in today's world....

erc's thread title is a tête-à-tête worthless du jour...

in other words....it's neither the left or right side of his brain that is functioning that yields a singularity.....

'he's just a paranoid schizo

If companies knew how to treat their employees in the first place, there would have never been any need for the invention of Unions.
02-18-2015 03:58 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(02-18-2015 03:58 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  If companies knew how to treat their employees in the first place, there would have never been any need for the invention of Unions.

Sounds more like titbags that invented unions. If a job mistreats me, I go elsewhere.
02-18-2015 05:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.