Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CBS Bob Schieffer: Jordan Forceful in Response to ISIS And Obama ‘Goes Off To...
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
CBS Bob Schieffer: Jordan Forceful in Response to ISIS And Obama ‘Goes Off To...
A California Fundraiser..

Has Schieffer been in a coma the last 7 years? Obama’s modus operandi for crisis in the Middle East? Fuel up Air Force One for a fundraiser and golf trip. Get the tape on the Benghazi fundraiser, Candy.

Quote: President Obama’s failure to consider the optics of his actions after an Islamic State execution of a U.S. citizen has become a point of criticism again.

Face the Nation host Bob Schieffer expressed his displeasure with the president for not appearing to show strength after the Islamic State execution of Kayla Muellar. Schieffer grieved that just hours after another American hostage was confirmed killed under the captivity of the Islamic State, the president shot a lighthearted video with BuzzFeed then headed out west for a fundraiser charging $10,000 per plate.

“Here is the part that bothers me… after that Jordanian pilot was killed in that horrible way, here you saw the king put on his fatigues, he executes two prisoners that they were holding in Jordan and launched bombing raids,” Schieffer said.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/...undraiser/
02-15-2015 08:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: CBS Bob Schieffer: Jordan Forceful in Response to ISIS And Obama ‘Goes Off To...
A rational person would have to wonder how much Obama really knows about this, I mean, it seems like he probably doesn't know. Besides, Obama's war is not with ISIS, it's with republicans.
02-15-2015 09:07 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
RE: CBS Bob Schieffer: Jordan Forceful in Response to ISIS And Obama ‘Goes Off To...
(02-15-2015 09:07 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  A rational person would have to wonder how much Obama really knows about this, I mean, it seems like he probably doesn't know. Besides, Obama's war is not with ISIS, it's with republicans and Israel.

FIFY.....
02-15-2015 09:11 PM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
And blaming Christians as Ruthless as ISIS. BTW a new video just came out with ISIS Beheading 21 Christians simultaneously. Great comparison Obama.
02-15-2015 09:51 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
Like I've said since he took office: if it's not redistributing income, Obama doesn't care.
02-15-2015 10:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.