Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

California City Outlaws Single-Stall “Gender-Specific Restrooms”…
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
California City Outlaws Single-Stall “Gender-Specific Restrooms”…
[Image: 23le8nb.jpg]

Ending the scourge of gender-specific bathrooms is the defining issue of our time…

Quote: Businesses in West Hollywood have 60 days to comply with a new law requiring all single-stall restrooms to be gender-neutral and not restrict usage to a single sex.

The Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday that the law takes effect on Thursday with the aim of accommodating transgender and gender non-conforming people.

“I hope we can encourage other cities to adopt this,” Abbe Land, a councilwoman who initiated the law, reportedly said at a meeting last month. “It’s really so easy when you think about it, and I’m glad that we’re one of the cities that is moving forward on that.”

The Los Angeles suburb, which has a sizable gay and transgender population, passed the ordinance in June. It doesn’t apply to multiple-stall restrooms.

“Gender-specific restrooms can be unwelcoming and potentially unsafe for many people whose gender identity falls outside of traditional gender norms,” said a city statement released this week.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/14/gen...twitter_fn
01-14-2015 02:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
RE: California City Outlaws Single-Stall “Gender-Specific Restrooms”…
When the girls start complaining about piss on the seat, maybe libs will rethink their stupid idea.
01-14-2015 02:25 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(01-14-2015 02:25 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  When the girls start complaining about piss on the seat, maybe libs will rethink their stupid idea.

I was thinking the same thing. If I lived there, I'd be pissing on as many seats as I could.
01-14-2015 02:44 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Gay guys will be all over these rooms like they do in public park restrooms, hook up central.
01-14-2015 02:51 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

Gross.

I'd piss all over them too.

Edit: The bathroom stalls. I'd piss all over the bathroom stalls. Not the gays.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2015 03:18 PM by LSU04_08.)
01-14-2015 03:17 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
60 days? I don't think a business can find a contractor, get a permit, and complete construction in 60 days.
01-14-2015 03:47 PM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
(01-14-2015 03:47 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  60 days? I don't think a business can find a contractor, get a permit, and complete construction in 60 days.

All you have to do is remove/change the sign.
01-14-2015 03:50 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(01-14-2015 03:47 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  60 days? I don't think a business can find a contractor, get a permit, and complete construction in 60 days.

Very very difficult to pull that off in 60 days. You wanna bet who will be the last to comply (if they did not exempt themselves) government buildings.
01-14-2015 03:50 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(01-14-2015 03:50 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Very very difficult to pull that off in 60 days. You wanna bet who will be the last to comply (if they did not exempt themselves) government buildings.

Yeah, I just re-read it. can't believe they passed a law which is pretty much about a sign. I can't believe this was a problem.
01-14-2015 03:55 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Good, should save lots of money. Separate but equal bathrooms are antiquated.

Now, you all who would just pee on the seat are just nasty human beings.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2015 03:56 PM by firmbizzle.)
01-14-2015 03:56 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(01-14-2015 03:56 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Good, should save lots of money. Separate but equal bathrooms are antiquated.

I piss on the seat every time I use a public toilet just like everyone else. Why do you think there are separate bathrooms to begin with? Men can simply add to the seat piss collection without touching it. Now the women will have to wipe up other people's piss just to use the bathroom. This one is going to backfire on the libs.
01-14-2015 04:02 PM
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-14-2015 03:56 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Good, should save lots of money. Separate but equal bathrooms are antiquated.

I'd crap all over it too. It's gender neutral so obviously there's no target. If they can miss theirs, I can miss mine. No?
01-14-2015 04:06 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-14-2015 04:02 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  

I piss on the seat every time I use a public toilet just like everyone else. Why do you think there are separate bathrooms to begin with? Men can simply add to the seat piss collection without touching it. Now the women will have to wipe up other people's piss just to use the bathroom. This one is going to backfire on the libs.

Exactly. They aren't gonna be happy, but then again, libs don't give two hoots about women unless they identify differently.
01-14-2015 04:07 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF

Really? I actually try to get the piss into the bowl of water. I figure if I ever did have to take a ****, why add more piss to clean up? Plus less piss gets on your shoes. My dad pees all over the seat and floor whenever he visits my place. I had to have a little talk about it with him one time.
01-14-2015 04:23 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
I'm confused, aren't all single stall restrooms gender neutral anyway???

Just put a door on the stall and who cares who's in it!
01-14-2015 04:23 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(01-14-2015 04:23 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  

Really? I actually try to get the piss into the bowl of water. I figure if I ever did have to take a ****, why add more piss to clean up? Plus less piss gets on your shoes. My dad pees all over the seat and floor whenever he visits my place. I had to have a little talk about it with him one time.

I usually do one loop around the seat and put the rest in the bowl. If it doesn't flush automatically, it isn't getting flushed.
01-14-2015 04:25 PM
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
I'm fine with whatever they wish to do as long as the basis for it is the state's police power and is no way a federal question.
01-14-2015 04:31 PM
EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
(01-14-2015 02:25 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  When the girls start complaining about piss on the seat, maybe libs will rethink their stupid idea.

From what I understand a lot of women "hover" to avoid touching toilet seats, and their stalls can actually get nastier than those in the men's room.

Certainly if they have to share stalls with men they are more likely to not only do that but use way too much toilet paper and cause blockages so that no one can use the toilet.
01-14-2015 04:38 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-14-2015 04:23 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I'm confused, aren't all single stall restrooms gender neutral anyway???

Just put a door on the stall and who cares who's in it!

Some. I've seen a lot that are unisex though. Especially in small businesses. I pee in the women's bathroom here at work all the time, and I leave the seat up. When they ask me why, I tell them it's so they know I didn't pee on the seat.
01-14-2015 05:22 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-14-2015 04:38 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  

From what I understand a lot of women "hover" to avoid touching toilet seats, and their stalls can actually get nastier than those in the men's room.

Certainly if they have to share stalls with men they are more likely to not only do that but use way too much toilet paper and cause blockages so that no one can use the toilet.

I've heard my GF complain lots of times about how nasty the bathroom was, and in the men's, it was spotless...
01-14-2015 05:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.