Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UC Baseball
Bookmark and Share
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
UC Baseball
Ok...Im going to give this a shot this year (figured better try and like baseball since B12 is big on baseball lol).

I looked at the roster...we look young.

Looks like this Happ kid is the real deal (preseason all american).

Can some of you die hard UC baseball guys give me your thoughts on the team, prediction of how they will do this year, etc. etc. etc.?

Thanks!

01-12-2015 07:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BearcatMan Online
Kicking Connoisseur/Occasional Man Crush

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: UC Baseball
I know we had a very talented recruiting class if they all ended up making it to campus.

01-12-2015 07:32 PM
Mark Wolfram Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Cincinnati
It all comes down to the pitchers and they are young.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 09:16 PM by Mark Wolfram.)
01-12-2015 09:15 PM
Advertisement

subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
Goal should be .500. A lot of roster turnover from the old staff to the new staff, so there is a lot of inexperience.

01-12-2015 09:23 PM
bearcat29 Offline

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(01-12-2015 09:15 PM)Mark Wolfram Wrote:  It all comes down to the pitchers and they are young.

Yeah, I think next year they will be pretty good. I think this year they take a step forward.

FYI, season tix are cheap! They sell beer and they are a good time (also gamescare faster than mlb).

We usually tailgate for a game, maybe we can get a few of us together and take over a lot.

01-12-2015 09:29 PM
Advertisement

bearcat29 Offline

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Not to thread jack, but are they going to be on tv at all this year? Are they still on local radio? I remember a few years ago they were.

01-12-2015 09:33 PM
bearcats54 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: 1
Freshman are able to make a big impact in baseball and obviously Happ is a beast. .500 would be a good year, I think in 2 years we will be pretty darn good.

01-12-2015 09:38 PM
Advertisement

bearcat54 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(01-12-2015 09:38 PM)bearcats54 Wrote:  Freshman are able to make a big impact in baseball and obviously Happ is a beast. .500 would be a good year, I think in 2 years we will be pretty darn good.

my gawd..I thought I posted something and then forgot about it. hahaha...good to see the 1 letter diff.

01-12-2015 11:39 PM
uccheese Offline
1st String

I Root For: Bearcats
I don't know that much outside of Happ, but I went to a couple games last year and enjoyed them. I admit I'm a Reds fan first, but I would like to see the baseball program take off.

01-13-2015 09:12 AM
Advertisement

CliftonAve Online
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
I think you can get season tickets for $20 (that was the price for last season). I haven't bought them yet but I plan on getting season tickets this year. I'll most a lot of games as they do not fit in to my work schedule, but I hope to hit as many as I can.

01-13-2015 09:15 AM
Jchuges7 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, Reds, FCC
UC baseball is really a good time when the weather gets a bit nicer and is a great cheap alternative to the Reds. I love the Reds, but if you have young kids this is great way to get them exposure to baseball without the cost or huge crowds you'll find at GABP. Marge Schott Stadium is one of this city's hidden gems.

01-13-2015 09:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.