Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Anti-Cop Fanatics Loosening Lug Nuts On NYPD Patrol And Personal Cars…
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Anti-Cop Fanatics Loosening Lug Nuts On NYPD Patrol And Personal Cars…
[Image: 2jcsrps.jpg]

The hate against police continues. I sure hope they catch these thugs...

Quote: NYPD haters have turned to a more cowardly method of taking out city cops — by loosening or completely removing lug nuts from their person and work cars to try causing fatal crashes, The Post has learned.

The most recent example of the anti-cop sabotage was discovered around 8 p.m. on Tuesday by an officer about to enter his private vehicle on De Kalb Avenue near Patrol Borough Brooklyn North headquarters.

The cop first noticed his windshield wipers had been tampered with, prompting him to give the car a quick once-over after remembering previous instances where lug nuts had been loosened on patrol cars.

He saw that all four tires had loosened lug nuts, and immediately alerted his supervisor. A team of officers were sent to check other police vehicles in the area.

Investigators found that lug nuts were loosened on another officer’s personal car parked in a “Police Only” zone, as well as a civilian employee’s car which had its lugs completely removed.

Police then searched parking lots in the area around Patrol Borough Brooklyn North Headquarters and found that lug nuts had been loosened on two unmarked NYPD vehicles in a lot used by police supervisors.

“Things have gotten so bad between the police and the community,” a law enforcement source told The Post, referring to the rift caused by the execution of two cops in retaliation for the police killing of Eric Garner. “I’ve never seen it this bad.”

“They’re doing this obviously in an attempt to hurt police officers,” he continued. “By loosening the lug nuts, the tires could fall off the car, and the cops could crash their car.”

http://nypost.com/2015/01/07/vandal-loos...-sabotage/
01-08-2015 01:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: Anti-Cop Fanatics Loosening Lug Nuts On NYPD Patrol And Personal Cars…
False flag?
01-08-2015 01:29 PM
Tiguar Offline
All American

I Root For: South Alabama
(01-08-2015 01:29 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  False flag?

lmao. yeah cops are going around loosening their own lugnuts and reporting it cause the NYPD has nothing better to do
01-08-2015 01:30 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(01-08-2015 01:30 PM)Tiguar Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 01:29 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  False flag?

lmao. yeah cops are going around loosening their own lugnuts and reporting it cause the NYPD has nothing better to do

Clearly I'm joking, but it would not be cops, it would be those making political hay out of the protesters...you know...those who continually call these protesters anti-cop. 03-wink
01-08-2015 01:55 PM
Advertisement

ECUGrad07 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I am willing to bet big $ that the people doing this are educated, employed conservatives.... and probably white, too.

/Sarcasm
01-08-2015 01:57 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Certainly ought to be no lack of cameras around a Police Station, so figure out who the asssholes are, round their useless assses up and charge them with attempted murder of a Police officer.

Give them a solid 12-15 yrs to voice their "discontent" and protest the cops. Jerkweeds.
01-08-2015 02:11 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Stop and frisk. Look for lug nut wrenches.
01-08-2015 05:40 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Not at all surprising.
01-08-2015 11:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.