Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Why did my "Is Army the solution?" thread get deleted?
Bookmark and Share
MadEagle Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
Why did my "Is Army the solution?" thread get deleted?
Just wondering, didn't disrespect anyone with it. Or that was not my intention
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2014 01:11 AM by MadEagle.)
12-28-2014 01:11 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Kingkong13 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Cusa
RE: Why did my "Is Army the solution?" thread get deleted?
Army is the solution but are they really ever an option.
12-28-2014 01:27 AM
MadEagle Offline
All American

I think Army would be a nice addition. Prestige and tradition not to mention their and independent and could join for 2015.
12-28-2014 02:56 AM
BamaScorpio69 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Non-AQs
Because it was related to realignment talk. Your thread is at the link below:

http://csnbbs.com/thread-720796.html
12-28-2014 03:56 AM
Advertisement

MU42 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Marshall
I think realignment threads are ok when you know it is imminent that it will happen. Now just saying we should go to 16 or merge with the MWC is another story and breaking down a list of 30 schools is a bit much. But when you know a school most definitely will be added I would think its ok to discuss on the main board.
12-28-2014 10:49 AM
HarborPointe Online
North American Champion

(12-28-2014 10:49 AM)MU42 Wrote:  I think realignment threads are ok when you know it is imminent that it will happen. Now just saying we should go to 16 or merge with the MWC is another story and breaking down a list of 30 schools is a bit much. But when you know a school most definitely will be added I would think its ok to discuss on the main board.

Well, we don't know that most definitely a school will be added, but I agree otherwise. "Who might replace UAB?" is a pretty specific question regarding CUSA.

I don't have a problem with either being here, but the "CUSA at 13 can't endure" thread that's still here seems like more of a general realignment discussion than this Army thread that got moved.
12-28-2014 11:46 AM
SoCalBobcat78 Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST, UCLA, CBU
(12-28-2014 02:56 AM)MadEagle Wrote:  I think Army would be a nice addition. Prestige and tradition not to mention their and independent and could join for 2015.

Army really can't join in 2015 or beyond. They have a full schedule of games for 2015 and 11 games scheduled for 2016-2018. That is too many games to cancel.

You should ask, what's in it for Army? All of their homes games are nationally televised on CBS Sports Network. Their games against Air Force and Navy are nationally televised on CBS. What will CUSA offer that they don't already have?
12-28-2014 05:36 PM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Your thread was not deleted. It was moved to the appropriate forum for Conference Realignment discussion.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2014 05:56 PM by 49RFootballNow.)
12-28-2014 05:54 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.