RE: UCF goes down to NC State
You registered to say that?
12-26-2014 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A-Aron Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Memphis
(12-26-2014 11:59 PM)Ramen_Tiger Wrote:  You registered to say that?

Just feels good to see them fail after all the bull they were shouting on the AAC board. They really think they are the best in the AAC and now we have a bowl win and they don't...so yes.
12-27-2014 12:04 AM
Malachi Offline
Banned

As bad as our conference is looking it would have been better for us if they had won.
12-27-2014 12:07 AM
presskh Offline
Heisman

(12-26-2014 11:58 PM)A-Aron Wrote:  Have to love it!

Why would you want an AAC team to lose to an ACC team? How does that possibly help Memphis?

Better lay off the cheap liquor - your brain is obviously fried.
12-27-2014 12:08 AM
bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
I was rooting for UCF to win. It's not good for one of our co-champions to lose to a 7-5 ACC team.
12-27-2014 12:20 AM
Advertisement

ksigtigerdood Offline
Heisman

A-A-A-Aaron is right. UCF has been talk some stuff. Even O Leary. Go Wolfpack.
12-27-2014 12:29 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
UCF already went.
12-27-2014 12:32 AM
A-Aron Offline
Water Engineer

(12-27-2014 12:20 AM)bluebacker Wrote:  I was rooting for UCF to win. It's not good for one of our co-champions to lose to a 7-5 ACC team.

They wouldn't have been "co" champions if we would have played them.
12-27-2014 12:38 AM
Harry J Offline
Fan of the spoarts

You're acting churlish, A-Aron.
12-27-2014 12:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigerderek Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Sunshinepumpers
Karma I guess...thanks for losing cause It really helps the conference.sheesh
12-27-2014 02:23 AM
Advertisement

3rdgenerationtiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tigers & Bears
This is from a thread about O'Leary speaking of USF and Memphis from the AAC board.

Quote:I like (the target). I don't know if we have a direct rival. The closest is USF because of the proximity. I think we're on a lot of people's red line. I'd rather be in that situation. You better play your best game because you're going to get their best game."

"As I told the players, you're the defending champs. That carries a little more weight than once every 40 years. As I told them, you've played in four conference championships in five years which is a tribute to the senior class."

"I was listening to one of the telecasts yesterday. The team has been playing for longer than we've been alive as a school and they've had two (10-win seasons) and they've been bragging about it. We would have had, I'd have to go back, but we've had a number of 10-win seasons. 11 or 12 win seasons."

F UCF. And F history's only undefeated Notre Dame head coach.
12-27-2014 02:23 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
Feeling equanimous, I visited the UCF game thread on the AAC forum in the second quarter and said, Go Knights.

*shrug*
12-27-2014 03:06 AM
BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-27-2014 02:23 AM)3rdgenerationtiger Wrote:  This is from a thread about O'Leary speaking of USF and Memphis from the AAC board.

Quote:I like (the target). I don't know if we have a direct rival. The closest is USF because of the proximity. I think we're on a lot of people's red line. I'd rather be in that situation. You better play your best game because you're going to get their best game."

"As I told the players, you're the defending champs. That carries a little more weight than once every 40 years. As I told them, you've played in four conference championships in five years which is a tribute to the senior class."

"I was listening to one of the telecasts yesterday. The team has been playing for longer than we've been alive as a school and they've had two (10-win seasons) and they've been bragging about it. We would have had, I'd have to go back, but we've had a number of 10-win seasons. 11 or 12 win seasons."

o'Leary had a good year this year because he lucked out and ducked the best two teams in the league. UCFs days are numbered.
12-27-2014 10:45 AM
tigerderek Offline
Heisman

(12-27-2014 10:45 AM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  
(12-27-2014 02:23 AM)3rdgenerationtiger Wrote:  This is from a thread about O'Leary speaking of USF and Memphis from the AAC board.

o'Leary had a good year this year because he lucked out and ducked the best two teams in the league. UCFs days are numbered.

I agree about them this year but they were a solid team...I also believe they lose to BYU at home if it wasn't Stewarts first game starting after hill went down the game before....this was a lot better BYU team that we faced when they played them.
12-27-2014 10:50 AM
dannyb73 Offline
MAC CHAMPS

I Root For: Mem & Kent St
UCF sucks. Let 'em talk. People talk trash when they aren't that good. Teams that are good let their play speak for itself. Best I can recall, throughout the season, the Tigers didn't talk at all.
12-27-2014 10:52 AM
Advertisement

tigerderek Offline
Heisman

In the big scheme of things it's very important that AAC teams win their bowl games.
12-27-2014 10:53 AM
tigerderek Offline
Heisman

(12-27-2014 10:52 AM)dannyb73 Wrote:  UCF sucks. Let 'em talk. People talk trash when they aren't that good. Teams that are good let their play speak for itself. Best I can recall, throughout the season, the Tigers didn't talk at all.

Maybe one here or there but MOST tiger fans were extremely proud but humble as a fan base...if we start winning 9-11 games every other year then our fan base might change its tune like theirs have...jmo
12-27-2014 10:56 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

Hopefully, we won't have to deal with them again after next season.
12-27-2014 10:57 AM
tigerderek Offline
Heisman

The butthurt would flow freely if that were to happen stammers.
12-27-2014 11:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.