WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Best of luck saturday!
1boisebro Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
Exclamation Best of luck saturday!
Boise State fan here.

I have nothing against Air Force, but it's hard to not support a team called the Broncos in Boise. 03-thumbsup

Hope you guys have an great game and bring home Bowl Win #1! It sounds like the team and coaches are having a blast so far.

04-cheers
12-18-2014 04:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

WesternSkillet Offline
All American

I Root For: LU
RE: Best of luck saturday!
Thank you 1boisebro. I really do hope that we win our first bowl game on the Broncos(BSU) home field.

I've been hoping for a few years that we could play Boise State in a bowl game. It could be nicknamed the "Bronco Bowl."

Good luck with your game against Arizona. Looks like a hard match up but you all have been on the big stage before and I know you have a chance to take them. 04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 05:28 PM by WesternSkillet.)
12-18-2014 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ltcpilot Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Air force
Seriously? Wait...AF gave now #20 Boise State Broncos their only loss of the season 28-14...I get it. No worries......

...and seriously, good luck to Boise State...represent the MWC well as we will try to do!

GO FALCONS
12-18-2014 05:49 PM
Advertisement

Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
(12-18-2014 04:01 PM)1boisebro Wrote:  I have nothing against Air Force, but it's hard to not support a team called the Broncos in Boise. 03-thumbsup

I was thinking about this wondering if the locals would all be rooting for us for that exact reason.

1) We are playing against a conference rival
2) We are also the "Broncos"

04-cheers
12-18-2014 05:55 PM
1boisebro Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
(12-18-2014 05:49 PM)ltcpilot Wrote:  Seriously? Wait...AF gave now #20 Boise State Broncos their only loss of the season 28-14...I get it. No worries......

...and seriously, good luck to Boise State...represent the MWC well as we will try to do!

GO FALCONS

Thanks for the good wishes. 04-cheers

As i said, it's nothing against the Falcons. But i'm originally from the midwest and like to support the midwest teams when i can.

Besides, AF already has a deep and rich history of bowl victories. I'd like to see WMU get their first. 03-thumbsup

A shame the Broncos aren't playing Nevada or Idaho. WMU would easily have the entire city of Boise on their side. 03-yes

I think there will be a slight pro-Falcon crowd, though. We haven't been rivals long, and despite the Falcons kicking our butt this year there's still a lot of respect for AF here.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 06:28 PM by 1boisebro.)
12-18-2014 06:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Colonel Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(12-18-2014 06:27 PM)1boisebro Wrote:  A shame the Broncos aren't playing Nevada or Idaho. WMU would easily have the entire city of Boise on their side. 03-yes

Thanks for the support, BoiseBro! 04-cheers

We already took care of Idaho earlier this season - I'm sure the Boise fans aware of that appreciate it. If Boise fans knew more about our coach, I have a feeling they'd like him - he has spoken openly about wanting to make us "the new Boise," and our helmets during his first season a year ago were designed like Boise's (player number on one side of the helmet; Bronco logo on the other).

We appreciate whatever support we get from Boise on Saturday!
12-18-2014 11:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.