Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football Coaching News
pesik Offline
Legend

I Root For: Houston
Football Coaching News
Memphis: the holdup on fuentes extension has been cleared and official now

USF: former Purdue and EKU head coach Danny Hope is expected to be named offensive line coach at USF.. still no word on OC but USF is looking to switch to a spread offense

ECU: West Virginia offensive coordinator / quarterbacks Shannon Dawson has agreed to become offensive coordinator at Kentucky (were looking at ECU coordinator Lincoln Riley)

Houston: Drew Mehringer James Madison's OC, along with Major Applewhite former Texas OC are expected to be Co-OC at Houston, and are expected to retain defensive coordinator David Gibbs

Tulsa: extremely Quite on their front on the staff hires
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 01:05 PM by pesik.)
12-18-2014 01:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
Football Coaching News
We are good to go. If we keep Odom at DC, then game on.
12-18-2014 01:35 PM
Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Football Coaching News
Major Applewhite, he tried turning Case McCoy into something he wasn't at Texas. Hopefully your head coach can reign in on some of Applewhite's calls. Otherwise that's a scary duo with Gibbs still in control of that opportunistic defense.
12-18-2014 01:36 PM
Advertisement

MemTiger90 Offline
All American

(12-18-2014 01:35 PM)tnzazz Wrote:  We are good to go. If we keep Odom at DC, then game on.

I'd love that, but it ain't happening.
12-18-2014 01:36 PM
Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

(12-18-2014 01:35 PM)tnzazz Wrote:  We are good to go. If we keep Odom at DC, then game on.

It will be hard if Missouri is truely interested. Hopefully they promote their d-line coach.
12-18-2014 01:39 PM
Advertisement

SteveUCF19 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF
(12-18-2014 01:04 PM)pesik Wrote:  Memphis: the holdup on fuentes extension has been cleared and official now

USF: former Purdue and EKU head coach Danny Hope is expected to be named offensive line coach at USF.. still no word on OC but USF is looking to switch to a spread offense

ECU: West Virginia offensive coordinator / quarterbacks Shannon Dawson has agreed to become offensive coordinator at Kentucky (were looking at ECU coordinator Lincoln Riley)

Houston: Drew Mehringer James Madison's OC, along with Major Applewhite former Texas OC are expected to be Co-OC at Houston, and are expected to retain defensive coordinator David Gibbs

Talk about a coaching career taking a $hit.
12-18-2014 01:45 PM
tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
Football Coaching News
(12-18-2014 01:36 PM)MemTiger90 Wrote:  

I'd love that, but it ain't happening.

Yeah, I don't expect it.
12-18-2014 02:19 PM
Advertisement

msm96wolf Offline
All American

I Root For:
Has Chad Morris announced his staff yet? The OC position will be in name only since he will probably be like Spurrier. The DC will be the interesting pick for him. I think SMU could surprise nect year. Many in Clemson credited Morris more than Dabo for their success. SMU got a real catch with him, I figured him next in line for an SEC or ACC HC position.
12-18-2014 02:25 PM
Pony94 Online

I Root For: SMU
(12-18-2014 02:25 PM)msm96wolf Wrote:  Has Chad Morris announced his staff yet? The OC position will be in name only since he will probably be like Spurrier. The DC will be the interesting pick for him. I think SMU could surprise nect year. Many in Clemson credited Morris more than Dabo for their success. SMU got a real catch with him, I figured him next in line for an SEC or ACC HC position.

See if this works for you

http://smu.scout.com/story/1490986-meet-...taff?s=357
12-18-2014 02:35 PM
Advertisement

pesik Offline
Legend

(12-18-2014 02:35 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  
(12-18-2014 02:25 PM)msm96wolf Wrote:  Has Chad Morris announced his staff yet? The OC position will be in name only since he will probably be like Spurrier. The DC will be the interesting pick for him. I think SMU could surprise nect year. Many in Clemson credited Morris more than Dabo for their success. SMU got a real catch with him, I figured him next in line for an SEC or ACC HC position.

See if this works for you

http://smu.scout.com/story/1490986-meet-...taff?s=357

link requires subscription
12-18-2014 02:40 PM
UHDC Offline
2nd String

If by winning more than 1 game is a surprise yes I agree. SMU is lacking on talent. It will take Morris a bit to get them stocked back up.
12-18-2014 02:46 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(12-18-2014 01:04 PM)pesik Wrote:  Memphis: the holdup on fuentes extension has been cleared and official now

Shannon is a heck of a coach... she is quite beautiful as well....
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 03:56 PM by No Bull.)
12-18-2014 03:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.