Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MICHELLE EXPLODES AS OBAMA SECRET LOVE NEST REVEALED!
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
MICHELLE EXPLODES AS OBAMA SECRET LOVE NEST REVEALED!
If true, this would be hillarious.

Quote:President Obama’s Christmas has turned into the holiday from hell after a furious First Lady Michelle discovered his secret love nest!

In a White House world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER has learned the couple’s marriage may end in divorce before Barack finishes his second term.

“Michelle found out about his secret love nest and exploded in fury!” a White House insider told The ENQUIRER. “Despite the happy public face the family is putting out, it’s created the holiday from hell!

“In early December, Michelle confronted Barack about a secret location he’s been using to meet up with women. She verbally ripped him to pieces. Barack didn’t have much of a comeback. He knows he’s been ratted out.”

Multiple insiders confirmed to The ENQUIRER that Obama’s secret love nest is the swanky Jefferson Hotel, located a few blocks from the White House. “The ‘commander-in-cheat,’ as he’s known at the place, comes and goes so frequently that some hotel staffers call the door he uses the ‘Barack entrance,’” the insider 
divulged.

“It’s easy for the president to get to and best of all, it has a secret entrance so he can come and go discreetly,” the insider divulged.

“The hotel’s private wine cellar features a door used for inconspicuous egress.”

According to the hotel’s website, the deluxe suites “afford city views of Washington, D.C.,” and they feature Italian marble bathrooms!

As The ENQUIRER previously reported, Michelle discovered the Secret Service had been covering up for her husband’s unfaithfulness.

Added the source: “You can bet after learning about his love nest that Michelle will be filling his Christmas stocking with coal – but better that than divorce papers.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrit...t-revealed
12-17-2014 01:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: MICHELLE EXPLODES AS OBAMA SECRET LOVE NEST REVEALED!
I miss reading the NE in the supermarket lines...

You can lay odds with the NE it's a fake, but when they get them right.. they REALLY get them right.
12-17-2014 01:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
This is fake. Obammy wouldn't be rendezvousing with women.
12-17-2014 01:39 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(12-17-2014 01:39 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  This is fake. Obammy wouldn't be rendezvousing with women.

True but would still be His Love nest.
12-17-2014 01:48 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
LMAO! I highly doubt this is true, but it's hilarious nevertheless... Ever beat me to it, but I was gonna say he'd be meeting up with men, not women...
12-17-2014 02:10 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(12-17-2014 02:10 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  LMAO! I highly doubt this is true, but it's hilarious nevertheless... Ever beat me to it, but I was gonna say he'd be meeting up with men, not women...

Not surprising as you and ER are continually thinking about dick.
12-17-2014 02:12 PM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(12-17-2014 02:12 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(12-17-2014 02:10 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  LMAO! I highly doubt this is true, but it's hilarious nevertheless... Ever beat me to it, but I was gonna say he'd be meeting up with men, not women...

12-17-2014 02:17 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

Says the guy who gets completely bent out of shape when I say anything in a subliminally, slightly homosexual manner to him, like he has a boyfriend or something. There are times to take things seriously, and times to take things as a joke. This is one of those times you should take things as a joke. Not to mention, you've mentioned Bobby Jindal being gay several times. So stop preaching to the choir. Or is it, practice what you preach? Either way, relax man.
12-17-2014 02:22 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(12-17-2014 02:22 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

Says the guy who gets completely bent out of shape when I say anything in a subliminally, slightly homosexual manner to him, like he has a boyfriend or something. There are times to take things seriously, and times to take things as a joke. This is one of those times you should take things as a joke. Not to mention, you've mentioned Bobby Jindal being gay several times. So stop preaching to the choir. Or is it, practice what you preach? Either way, relax man.

I am taking it as a joke...but Steve isn't.

And you're wrong about me and Jindal. I've never made the comments...you're thinking of someone else.
12-17-2014 03:29 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(12-17-2014 03:29 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

And you're wrong about me and Jindal. I've never made the comments...you're thinking of someone else.

I could have sworn it was you, but I don't feel like searching and I was wrong wrong about you the last time so you get the benefit of the doubt. My apologies.
12-17-2014 03:31 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(12-17-2014 03:31 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  
(12-17-2014 03:29 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

I could have sworn it was you, but I don't feel like searching and I was wrong wrong about you the last time so you get the benefit of the doubt. My apologies.

Thanks. Yeah...the only thing I ever think about with Jindal is how horrible a president he would be.

EDIT: Did a quick search. I believe you're thinking of Fitbud.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 03:43 PM by Redwingtom.)
12-17-2014 03:39 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(12-17-2014 01:29 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  If true, this would be hillarious.

Quote:President Obama’s Christmas has turned into the holiday from hell after a furious First Lady Michelle discovered his secret love nest!

In a White House world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER has learned the couple’s marriage may end in divorce before Barack finishes his second term.

“Michelle found out about his secret love nest and exploded in fury!” a White House insider told The ENQUIRER. “Despite the happy public face the family is putting out, it’s created the holiday from hell!

“In early December, Michelle confronted Barack about a secret location he’s been using to meet up with women. She verbally ripped him to pieces. Barack didn’t have much of a comeback. He knows he’s been ratted out.”

Multiple insiders confirmed to The ENQUIRER that Obama’s secret love nest is the swanky Jefferson Hotel, located a few blocks from the White House. “The ‘commander-in-cheat,’ as he’s known at the place, comes and goes so frequently that some hotel staffers call the door he uses the ‘Barack entrance,’” the insider 
divulged.

“It’s easy for the president to get to and best of all, it has a secret entrance so he can come and go discreetly,” the insider divulged.

“The hotel’s private wine cellar features a door used for inconspicuous egress.”

According to the hotel’s website, the deluxe suites “afford city views of Washington, D.C.,” and they feature Italian marble bathrooms!

As The ENQUIRER previously reported, Michelle discovered the Secret Service had been covering up for her husband’s unfaithfulness.

Added the source: “You can bet after learning about his love nest that Michelle will be filling his Christmas stocking with coal – but better that than divorce papers.”

Sorry but it is totally obvious that this is BS. His love nest would have included men and not women since it has been mentioned on here numerous times that Obama is gay.
12-17-2014 04:47 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(12-17-2014 03:29 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I am taking it as a joke...but Steve isn't.

?????????
12-17-2014 04:56 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(12-17-2014 03:39 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Thanks. Yeah...the only thing I ever think about with Jindal is how horrible a president he would be.

EDIT: Did a quick search. I believe you're thinking of Fitbud.

Gotcha... Yeah I remember now, because I played his own card on him for talking about someone of a different race. 03-lol
12-17-2014 05:22 PM
Brokeback Flamer Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tight ends
(12-17-2014 01:32 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  I miss reading the NE in the supermarket lines...

You can lay odds with the NE it's a fake, but when they get them right.. they REALLY get them right.

Didn't they break the John Edwards story as well as a couple of others?
12-17-2014 05:49 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

The sequel could be dynamite.

Quote:Barack And Michelle Obama's Love Story Is Getting The Hollywood Treatment

The love story of Barack and Michelle Obama is headed for the big screen.

The forthcoming film, titled "Southside With You," will center on the day young Barack first convinced Michelle to go on the couple's now-storied first date, Deadline first reported.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/08...90114.html
12-17-2014 07:58 PM
Advertisement

THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(12-17-2014 01:39 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  This is fake. Obammy wouldn't be rendezvousing with women.

03-lmfao

Ain't that the truth.
12-17-2014 08:01 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(12-17-2014 04:47 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(12-17-2014 01:29 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  If true, this would be hillarious.

divulged.

Sorry but it is totally obvious that this is BS. His love nest would have included men and not women since it has been mentioned on here numerous times that Obama is gay.

Robbie's finally starting to get it.
12-17-2014 08:02 PM
tigerjaws Offline
1st String

I Root For: tigers
All that has to be done is ask King Zero directly.........whatever he replies will be a lie
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2014 05:35 PM by tigerjaws.)
12-19-2014 05:35 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(12-17-2014 07:58 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  The sequel could be dynamite.

Quote:Barack And Michelle Obama's Love Story Is Getting The Hollywood Treatment

The love story of Barack and Michelle Obama is headed for the big screen.

The forthcoming film, titled "Southside With You," will center on the day young Barack first convinced Michelle to go on the couple's now-storied first date, Deadline first reported.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/08...90114.html

Oh, how sweet. NOT! I wouldn't waste my money on that crap. Is the Dimo party putting up the money?
12-19-2014 06:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.