Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BGSU QB MATT JOHNSON CHARGED
Bookmark and Share
DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

I Root For: NIU
BGSU QB MATT JOHNSON CHARGED
Looks like Matt Johnson's boredom has finally got the best of him.

http://www.sent-trib.com/news/bgsu-athle...0c735.html
12-15-2014 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
RE: BGSU QB MATT JOHNSON CHARGED
The old kids will be kids excuse doesn't work so well for him, I didn't realize he was 22
12-15-2014 12:07 PM
RitzHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
He may well have played his last down for BGSU after this incident.
12-15-2014 12:26 PM
Advertisement

7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

(12-15-2014 12:26 PM)RitzHuskie Wrote:  He may well have played his last down for BGSU after this incident.
What?! He wasn't even arrested lol. He was given a citation.
12-15-2014 12:27 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
The article does not come up. Another link, or please summarize the story.
12-15-2014 12:31 PM
Advertisement

DogPoundNorth Offline

(12-15-2014 12:31 PM)Dog Fan Wrote:  The article does not come up. Another link, or please summarize the story.

Here is the article:

A Bowling Green State University football player was cited Sunday for obstructing police business after contributing to a burglary report that was later determined to be false.
BG Police Chief Brad Conner said this morning that officers were called to a Campbell Hill Road apartment Sunday evening, where Matt Johnson, who opened the season as the Falcons' starting quarterback, told them that he had seen someone running away after stealing $1,500 from the residence.
Johnson, 22, lives at the apartment with Ryan Burbrink, another football player who the money supposedly belonged to.
Police encountered conflicting reports that the money had been taken from campus earlier in the day, and Johnson later said the stories were part of a joke, Conner said.
The incident tied up three city officers and one university police officer, Conner said, resulting in the charge, a second-degree misdemeanor.
12-15-2014 12:40 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
(12-15-2014 12:40 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  
(12-15-2014 12:31 PM)Dog Fan Wrote:  The article does not come up. Another link, or please summarize the story.

Here is the article:

A Bowling Green State University football player was cited Sunday for obstructing police business after contributing to a burglary report that was later determined to be false.
BG Police Chief Brad Conner said this morning that officers were called to a Campbell Hill Road apartment Sunday evening, where Matt Johnson, who opened the season as the Falcons' starting quarterback, told them that he had seen someone running away after stealing $1,500 from the residence.
Johnson, 22, lives at the apartment with Ryan Burbrink, another football player who the money supposedly belonged to.
Police encountered conflicting reports that the money had been taken from campus earlier in the day, and Johnson later said the stories were part of a joke, Conner said.
The incident tied up three city officers and one university police officer, Conner said, resulting in the charge, a second-degree misdemeanor.

Thanks for posting that.

That clown is 22 years old and should have known better. I still expect him to play next year, however. It would probably take more than this to keep him off the field.
12-15-2014 12:49 PM
Advertisement

timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

This is hardly a story, let alone worth it's own thread.
12-15-2014 03:06 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline

(12-15-2014 03:06 PM)timxlydon Wrote:  This is hardly a story, let alone worth it's own thread.

So sorry your highness
12-15-2014 03:17 PM
Advertisement

huskie1stdown Offline
Heisman

(12-15-2014 12:49 PM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(12-15-2014 12:40 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  

Here is the article:

Thanks for posting that.

That clown is 22 years old and should have known better. I still expect him to play next year, however. It would probably take more than this to keep him off the field.
+1
Grow up already.
12-15-2014 06:28 PM
PrideinthePack Offline
1st String

Boys will be boys.
12-15-2014 06:31 PM
chihuskie Offline
Heisman

more like idiots will be idiots.

Yo may remember a former Ohio State running back-- Heisman trophy candidate who decided to tell police that something like $2,000 cash and/ or $10,000 of stuff was stolen from his new fancy car.

He then realized that people were asking where the hell did this supposedly poor kid come up with $2,000 cash, $10,000 of stuff to be leaving it in his glove box of his fancy ass car. He then decided he was lying. Now, was he lying that he had the money, or lying to cover up that he had the money so as not to explain where (i.e., from whom) he got it? Later he charged he got paid better in his time at Ohio State than in the UFL, after the NFL refused him.
12-16-2014 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.