Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Bring him Back!!!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Bring him Back!!!!!
If we let Josh go, we need to bring back Derek Kellogg, who would be even better here than he is at Umass....He made the Tourney last year, will make it again this year, and has less talent than we do...He knows Memphis inside out, What it takes, Has a System that is proven, and is a winner....He would more than likely retain Keelon as a assistant, thus keeping the Lawsons, but he can recruit Memphis, Nationally and wins....Give him some of our players and see what happens....If you can't get Dk, then go after Greg Marshall, or some NBA up and coming assistant to fix this mess created by Coach Josh....If anyone says there isn't a Bigger Problem, that is growing under his leadership is being blind to it....Has nothing to do with him personally, But we are better than this and deserve better than this.....Bring Back Derek Kellogg and fix the problem....Everyone has been a few years removed from all that now, and No time to be mad or stubborn anymore, Just bring to Bring DK back to Memphis....University of Memphis, Delta's Team....The World Is Ours Memphis....
12-03-2014 05:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

I Root For: Me
RE: Bring him Back!!!!!
No
12-03-2014 05:11 PM
macgar32 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(12-03-2014 05:09 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  If we let Josh go, we need to bring back Derek Kellogg, who would be even better here than he is at Umass....He made the Tourney last year, will make it again this year, and has less talent than we do...He knows Memphis inside out, What it takes, Has a System that is proven, and is a winner....He would more than likely retain Keelon as a assistant, thus keeping the Lawsons, but he can recruit Memphis, Nationally and wins....Give him some of our players and see what happens....If you can't get Dk, then go after Greg Marshall, or some NBA up and coming assistant to fix this mess created by Coach Josh....If anyone says there isn't a Bigger Problem, that is growing under his leadership is being blind to it....Has nothing to do with him personally, But we are better than this and deserve better than this.....Bring Back Derek Kellogg and fix the problem....Everyone has been a few years removed from all that now, and No time to be mad or stubborn anymore, Just bring to Bring DK back to Memphis....University of Memphis, Delta's Team....The World Is Ours Memphis....

First off the program is not in a Mess currently...Just not performing on the court.

There is talent on the bench and talent in the pipeline firmly committed to their daddy. Josh has set us up nicely to hire another coach if the decision is made before it gets worse.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 05:13 PM by macgar32.)
12-03-2014 05:12 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Ok well then I say Get a Hot NBA Assistant, one who can Coach and Develop players....Hell I would take Chad Iske over Josh right now....The World Is Ours Memphis...
12-03-2014 05:12 PM
jaaaasonl Offline
Sometimes honesty is negative

Holy crap!
No
No
No
12-03-2014 05:14 PM
OneShiningMoment Away
MT.org's Smartass and Dumbass

I Root For: OnCampusStadium

Donators
Kellogg can build a basketball factory in Memphis and lead the Delta Force Tigers to a national championship. Bring Kellogg back to Memphis That's G-r-r-r-r-r-r--r-r-eat!!!
12-03-2014 05:16 PM
Advertisement

FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

I Root For: Beer
(12-03-2014 05:12 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:09 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  If we let Josh go, we need to bring back Derek Kellogg, who would be even better here than he is at Umass....He made the Tourney last year, will make it again this year, and has less talent than we do...He knows Memphis inside out, What it takes, Has a System that is proven, and is a winner....He would more than likely retain Keelon as a assistant, thus keeping the Lawsons, but he can recruit Memphis, Nationally and wins....Give him some of our players and see what happens....If you can't get Dk, then go after Greg Marshall, or some NBA up and coming assistant to fix this mess created by Coach Josh....If anyone says there isn't a Bigger Problem, that is growing under his leadership is being blind to it....Has nothing to do with him personally, But we are better than this and deserve better than this.....Bring Back Derek Kellogg and fix the problem....Everyone has been a few years removed from all that now, and No time to be mad or stubborn anymore, Just bring to Bring DK back to Memphis....University of Memphis, Delta's Team....The World Is Ours Memphis....

First off the program is not in a Mess currently...Just not performing on the court.

There is talent on the bench and talent in the pipeline firmly committed to their daddy. Josh has set us up nicely to hire another coach if the decision is made before it gets worse.

It's messy. Don't kid yourself.
12-03-2014 05:18 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

It is a mess when you are losing how we are losing to teams, No identity and Poor perimeter defense, Guys confused all the time.....Turn over on staff, and still same results.....Those are first clues to this mess we are in....Can't recruit Nationally anymore, no more Will Bartons wanna play for him like this more clues to this mess we are in.....Open the eyes, If everyone is new please stop with 10 newcomers, because that is more coverup excuses....Shaq is a JR, Austin, King, Iverson are Sophs, and Markel and Pookie redshirted so they have been in whatever system he trys to run for a while now....The World Is Ours Memphis....
12-03-2014 05:19 PM
HoopDreams Offline
Better Than Diamond Rings

I Root For: EXPECTATIONS
They need another player's only meeting.
12-03-2014 05:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

I Root For: Beer
(12-03-2014 05:12 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok well then I say Get a Hot NBA Assistant, one who can Coach and Develop players....Hell I would take Chad Iske over Josh right now....The World Is Ours Memphis...

Our AD needs to find his guy. Just a get us a good coach that can run a college program. Somebody that the fans can have faith in their coaching ability.

This guy is not the right fit. The honeymoon is over. He has been here long enough. Get us a real coach.
12-03-2014 05:21 PM
tigersgrizzfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: tigersgrizz
hell no
12-03-2014 05:22 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

we need to make Greg Marshall a big offer after we get Fix Our Coach Problem, and Either go after Marshall, Young up and coming NBA Assistant, Pearl, Dk, Chad Iske all would be better than the mess we are in right now.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
12-03-2014 05:23 PM
73tigerfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis State
Kellogg stinks of Calamari.
12-03-2014 05:25 PM
macgar32 Offline
Legend

(12-03-2014 05:18 PM)FORealTigerFan Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:12 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  

It's messy. Don't kid yourself.

Facilities are great...Talent on the bench is good...Recruiting class coming in is top 10...Only shortcoming right now is on the floor.
12-03-2014 05:25 PM
TigersRuleAll Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
My list in preferred order:

1. Bruce Pearl
2. Shaka Smart (unlikely, but worth asking)
3. Archie Miller (currently at Dayton)
4. Richard Pitino (currently at Minnesota)
5. Steve Masiello (currently at Manhattan)

There will be no problem finding plenty of qualified candidates to follow JP.
12-03-2014 05:27 PM
anothertigerfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: T.I.G.E.R.S
Somebody ban this dude.
12-03-2014 05:29 PM
Advertisement

fensterman Offline
Banned

Come up with something "New" please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-03-2014 05:31 PM
bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
Kellogg graduated from UMass. That is his dream job.
12-03-2014 05:32 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Remember when I said we shoulda gone harder after Tim Quarterman out of Savannah,Georgia, who ended up at LSU...He is a Sophmore this year and Averages 10.6 PTS, 5.1 rebounds, and 3.1 assists a game....shoots 464% from Field goal range and 318% from 3 point range....We missed out on this kid who we coulda had but choose not to....Eyes are wide open to the problems right now....The World Is Ours Memphis...
12-03-2014 05:34 PM
mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

(12-03-2014 05:12 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok well then I say Get a Hot NBA Assistant, one who can Coach and Develop players....Hell I would take Chad Iske over Josh right now....The World Is Ours Memphis...

Hot like the Spurs assistant coach.

[Image: 1407803556000-XXX-L3A8217-66423824.JPG]
12-03-2014 05:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.