Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

A BIG win for SFA..........
Bookmark and Share
thagr82008 Offline
Banned

I Root For: MEMPHOBABEE
MyBB A BIG win for SFA..........
I have a question.....Does this game raise or lower their RPI?
12-02-2014 09:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: A BIG win for SFA..........
12-02-2014 09:10 PM
thagr82008 Offline
Banned

(12-02-2014 09:10 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

OOOOOOOkay!!! I can't believe I watched the whole thing....I think I was hoping that if I watched that vid, the last 2 hours would have vanished 04-jawdrop

Was Josh sent here to destroy Memphis BB?/?? 03-idea Someone uttered that; that is as scary as that video....What did we do to Cal to make him do such a thing...But it's all starting to make sense....Taking every recruit; birthrights; taking Skal
12-02-2014 09:18 PM
Advertisement

Chirs Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
It will wind up hurting their RPI. Bad win for SFA.

They need to schedule better in the future.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 09:28 PM by Chirs.)
12-02-2014 09:27 PM
macgar32 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(12-02-2014 09:18 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 09:10 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

OOOOOOOkay!!! I can't believe I watched the whole thing....I think I was hoping that if I watched that vid, the last 2 hours would have vanished 04-jawdrop

Was Josh sent here to destroy Memphis BB?/?? 03-idea Someone uttered that; that is as scary as that video....What did we do to Cal to make him do such a thing...But it's all starting to make sense....Taking every recruit; birthrights; taking Skal

Cal made Josh take this job...

LOL...I think Cal knew all along...And Cal screwed us with the way he left also...that is why Josh has such a large salary now...Jilted Calapari syndrome.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 10:33 PM by macgar32.)
12-02-2014 10:32 PM
Advertisement

true_blue_thru_and_thru Offline
All American

I Root For: The Tigers
(12-02-2014 09:04 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  I have a question.....Does this game raise or lower their RPI?

Haha, I was totally thinking this when the announcers kept referring to this game as a "great road win" for SFA.
12-02-2014 10:54 PM
thagr82008 Offline
Banned

(12-02-2014 10:54 PM)true_blue_thru_and_thru Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 09:04 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  I have a question.....Does this game raise or lower their RPI?

Haha, I was totally thinking this when the announcers kept referring to this game as a "great road win" for SFA.

Was it J.A. Adande? It was so pitiful how they were attempting to find positives about Memphis play and the game, but ended up thrashing us in the end saying how unbelievable it was that our defense kept allowing SFA players access to the lane on almost every other possession...

They also couldn't believe how effective SFA offense was at moving the ball to find players as wide open as they were....poor Joshy....he is trying so hard to be a coach.....

"I'll rub him; and pet him; and hug him; and squeeze him"
12-02-2014 11:04 PM
Advertisement

true_blue_thru_and_thru Offline
All American

I Root For: The Tigers
(12-02-2014 11:04 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 10:54 PM)true_blue_thru_and_thru Wrote:  

Was it J.A. Adande? It was so pitiful how they were attempting to find positives about Memphis play and the game, but ended up thrashing us in the end saying how unbelievable it was that our defense kept allowing SFA players access to the lane on almost every other possession...

They also couldn't believe how effective SFA offense was at moving the ball to find players as wide open as they were....poor Joshy....he is trying so hard to be a coach.....

I so wish there was a stat that kept track of wide open shots. Maybe no player within 5 feet or something like that = wide open. I would guarantee you we would be leading in that stat like a mofo. It used to always make me laugh with JP would be like, "this guy has shot 12% from 3 all year and against us he hit 4/5" maybe because he shoots 12% when someone puts a hand in his face vs 80% when he's jacking up wide open looks??!
12-02-2014 11:07 PM
thagr82008 Offline
Banned

Our version of "hand in the face" has a totally different meaning.....something that I have never seen in basketball ....OMG, I better go to sleep before I get my first headache that I have ever had in my life!!!!
12-02-2014 11:13 PM
Advertisement

cotton1991 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
(12-02-2014 11:04 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  Was it J.A. Adande? It was so pitiful how they were attempting to find positives about Memphis play and the game, but ended up thrashing us in the end saying how unbelievable it was that our defense kept allowing SFA players access to the lane on almost every other possession...

I noticed that too and how they realized that the default position that beating Memphis at home is always a great win didn't really work and they didn't really know what else to say.
12-02-2014 11:17 PM
thagr82008 Offline
Banned

The decision to showcase that game on ESPN was an epic fail

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
12-03-2014 07:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.