Illinois To Keep Beckman
11-30-2014 06:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

T-Town Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: Illinois To Keep Beckman
(11-30-2014 06:02 PM)DetroitRocket Wrote:  http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/col...story.html

Glad they gave Beckman another year to show what he's got. I suspect that he will need a 7-5 or 8-4 record season next year in order to stick around.

"I’m very proud of our six wins so far this season and the toughness we showed down the stretch."-----Coach Tim Beckman

At least he came up short of calling them "Illinois Tough" 05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2014 08:23 PM by T-Town.)
11-30-2014 06:38 PM
PTLROCK Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Good for Coach Beckman. Hope he can keep it going.
12-02-2014 07:23 PM
Advertisement

MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Seems like they have improved. Depends on how good his recruits have been to determine if they keep improving. Hell, all he has to do is recruit the guys Northern is going after and they will improve over what they were before.
12-02-2014 09:01 PM
pono Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
he's recruited juco heavily. don't think he has built enough of a rs and developmental system to have sustainable big ten depth and talent. he has been able to keep this year's group focused and motivated despite some early setbacks.
12-03-2014 03:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.