Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Does your program need a new coach?
UHRedcat96 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UH Cougars
Please consider Tony Levine and Travis Bush for all of your head coaching and OC needs. They are 7-4 this year, going bowling, and have beaten MEmphis, a long time conference rival with a winning football history.
Just think, for the low, low, low price of $800,000 you can have Coach Levine delivered to your stadium. But WAIT, that's not all! For just $350,000 more you can get an Offensive Coordinator whose high octane plans have beaten the likes of Tulsa, UNLV and Grambling State.
So if your University is interested, please contact Mack Rhoades and demand his release so he can take your program to levels unthought of before your opening Kickoff.
Act now and we will toss in an Offensive Line Coach at absolutely no additional charge. All you pay is shipping and handling.
And Good Luck in 2015 with your brand new Coaching Staff. Don't Delay, Act now, Mack Rhoades and Dr. K. Are standing by!
11-29-2014 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
Haha...that made me chuckle. Put it on Craigslist.
11-29-2014 12:43 PM
coogrfan Offline
All American

I Root For: Houston
RE: Does your program need a new coach?
(11-29-2014 12:43 PM)tnzazz Wrote:  Haha...that made me chuckle. Put it on Craigslist.

[Image: XKpHM_zpsbf94cda6.gif]
11-29-2014 12:58 PM
Advertisement

UHRedcat96 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UH Cougars
#AsSeenOnTV
11-29-2014 02:15 PM
CalallenStang Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: SMU Mustangs
I still don't understand why anyone would hire Travis Bush to run the air raid. He's a Slot-T guy, but even if you want to run that, I'd hire his dad.
11-29-2014 02:32 PM
Advertisement

UHChris03 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Houston
5 star post!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-29-2014 07:20 PM
BearcatJerry Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(11-29-2014 12:30 PM)UHRedcat96 Wrote:  Please consider Tony Levine and Travis Bush for all of your head coaching and OC needs. They are 7-4 this year, going bowling, and have beaten MEmphis, a long time conference rival with a winning football history.
Just think, for the low, low, low price of $800,000 you can have Coach Levine delivered to your stadium. But WAIT, that's not all! For just $350,000 more you can get an Offensive Coordinator whose high octane plans have beaten the likes of Tulsa, UNLV and Grambling State.
So if your University is interested, please contact Mack Rhoades and demand his release so he can take your program to levels unthought of before your opening Kickoff.
Act now and we will toss in an Offensive Line Coach at absolutely no additional charge. All you pay is shipping and handling.
And Good Luck in 2015 with your brand new Coaching Staff. Don't Delay, Act now, Mack Rhoades and Dr. K. Are standing by!

I'm going to suggest that you change your signature line to:
Fire Tony.

That seemed to work for SMU... Just sayin'.
11-29-2014 07:51 PM
Advertisement

CalallenStang Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: SMU Mustangs
(11-29-2014 07:51 PM)BearcatJerry Wrote:  
(11-29-2014 12:30 PM)UHRedcat96 Wrote:  Please consider Tony Levine and Travis Bush for all of your head coaching and OC needs. They are 7-4 this year, going bowling, and have beaten MEmphis, a long time conference rival with a winning football history.

I'm going to suggest that you change your signature line to:
Fire Tony.

That seemed to work for SMU... Just sayin'.

Took too long, though
11-29-2014 11:01 PM
robertfoshizzle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
No, but after 8 years of stagnant offense, I'm starting to think we could use an "offensive coordinator."
11-29-2014 11:02 PM
Advertisement

blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
03-lmfao Thanks for making me laugh!
11-29-2014 11:03 PM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
(11-29-2014 07:20 PM)UHChris03 Wrote:  5 star post!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they get that on this board.
11-29-2014 11:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.