Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Power Conferences
Ahhhorsepoo Offline
All American

I Root For: UC, FSU, NOT XU
Power Conferences
So after watching some sportscenter and other sports programming.. I am still noticing that people think the Big Ten is one of the best basketball conferences in America.. I am happy to say I totally disagree with this.. I think they are the bottom BCS caliber conference in the country..

1.) BIG EAST - The deepest basketball conference by far, and if Pitt and UCONN can develop their young guys they will also have a few top 5 teams..

2.) BIG XII - Amazing talent, and between Texas, OK St, Kansas, Kansas St, Texas Tech.... The list goes on.. They look like a potential 7 or 8 bid conference..

3.) SEC - Second Deepest Conference, as good of a top as any in the country..

4.) Pac-10 - Amazing top, and aside from AZ state and Oregon State.. anyone one of those teams could be dancin..

5.) ACC - Very High top of conference, middle of the road at bottom.. We have seen the bottom beat big time teams from other conferences.. see FSU vs. UF.. Maryland vs. Clemson.. Virginia vs. Arizona..

6.) Big 10 - O$U, and Wisconsin, and maybe Mich State.. thats about it this year..

I think that is probably the order of "power" conferences in my mind.. anyone else care to share if they agree or disagree?
01-17-2007 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

CUSA???

Oh...my bad, you are talking "power" conference...I thought for a second you were talking about "piece of **** conferences".
01-18-2007 01:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Bearcats#1 Wrote:CUSA???

Oh...my bad, you are talking "power" conference...I thought for a second you were talking about "piece of **** conferences".

Speaking of pieces of @#$%...How are the Bearcats doing this year?.... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
01-18-2007 07:27 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Ahhhorsepoo Offline
All American

EagleGhost Wrote:

Speaking of pieces of @#$%...How are the Bearcats doing this year?.... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Took Syracuse to the wire last night, and up by 2 and on the FT line with 30 seconds left should have won..

Last I checked you are still in CUSA.. rendering me the winner.. no matter what.. GO CATS!

By the way.. UC will be in the NCAA's before Southern Miss.. CUSA is a one bid league now.. and no offense to your personal intelligence.. but you and that freshman Wise that you have, have no chance of being the one team from your conference..

Every Dog has it's day, fortunately for you, UC is in the house sleeping but will be back to pummel you if you would ever like to replay that game with Steve Logan.. you know the one where it was Logan vs. your whole team? Let me remind you.. the one you lost in..
01-18-2007 09:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping

Mommie...that mean ole Eagleghost is whipping my @#$ in smack talk....and I can't take it!....Waa waa waa waa waa waa...... ;-)
01-18-2007 01:51 PM
Ahhhorsepoo Offline
All American

EagleGhost Wrote:03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping

Mommie...that mean ole Eagleghost is whipping my @#$ in smack talk....and I can't take it!....Waa waa waa waa waa waa...... ;-)

How are you "whooping me" if you a.) have no facts, and b.) have no idea what you are talking about? The fact remains your house still remains on wheels..
01-18-2007 02:59 PM
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

EagleGhost Wrote:

just took out WVA....and you?
01-20-2007 11:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Bearcats#1 Wrote:
EagleGhost Wrote:

just took out WVA....and you?

Just took out UAB in Birmingham...thanks for asking... ;-)
01-21-2007 02:50 PM
Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn

Who knew UAB had a basketball team? I mean really, who actually knew that? ;-)
01-21-2007 04:59 PM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards

We do now. Evidently that's the Bad Guy USM got after big, bad Savanaugh State knocked down the Brown Eagles.
01-21-2007 06:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Week...really weak...Try again please... 03-yawn 03-yawn
01-21-2007 06:35 PM
Advertisement

Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user

EagleGhost Wrote:Week...really weak...Try again please... 03-yawn 03-yawn

Talk about weak. lmfao That's your rebuttle? lmfao "OMG, that comeback was soooooo, like passe. Try again there bigstuff. I'm eagleghost, you best not bring that trash in my house. I own smack, I know a thing or two about a thing or two when it cometh to smacketh. I'm eagleghost, I'm super clever and sweet and like hanging out at Mississippi truck stops, that's right, I eagleghost am a lot-lizard."
01-21-2007 06:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

EagleGhost Wrote:Weak...really weak...Try again please... 03-yawn 03-yawn
01-21-2007 06:52 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Ziggy Stardust Wrote:

Talk about weak. lmfao That's your rebuttle? lmfao "OMG, that comeback was soooooo, like passe. Try again there bigstuff. I'm eagleghost, you best not bring that trash in my house. I own smack, I know a thing or two about a thing or two when it cometh to smacketh. I'm eagleghost, I'm super clever and sweet and like hanging out at Mississippi truck stops, that's right, I eagleghost am a lot-lizard."

On drugs again I see....come back to Mississippi...We will sick Bubba on you again..... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
01-21-2007 06:53 PM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards

Sorry, but they are your team.
01-21-2007 06:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

uconnbaseball Wrote:

Funny...I thought I was a SOUTHERN MISS fan....hmmmm.....
01-21-2007 06:54 PM
Advertisement

Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn

EagleGhost Wrote:
uconnbaseball Wrote:

There is a cure for that I hear.

Did you guys schedule a home and home with Spring Hill too? If you did try not to lose the away game this time.
01-21-2007 07:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Longstrangetrip Wrote:
EagleGhost Wrote:
uconnbaseball Wrote:

There is a cure for that I hear.

Did you guys schedule a home and home with Spring Hill too? If you did try not to lose the away game this time.

No...we will just play Cincinnati.....They suck like Spring Hill also......
01-21-2007 07:05 PM
gruehls
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

EagleGhost Wrote:No...we will just play Cincinnati.....They suck like Spring Hill also......

i'm throwin some cyber hush puppies your way, and i don't mean shoes. go chomp on 'em pal.

you add nothing here.

you detract from everything here.

stick to the cusa board.
01-21-2007 07:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

gruehls Wrote:
EagleGhost Wrote:No...we will just play Cincinnati.....They suck like Spring Hill also......

i'm throwin some cyber hush puppies your way, and i don't mean shoes. go chomp on 'em pal.

you add nothing here.

you detract from everything here.

stick to the cusa board.

Stools...this is a smack board...understand?...and I know you.think you are something special...But you never answered my question....Can you ban yourself?........You take part in the smack, but when someone gets the best of you...you ban them...big man....now....go ahead and ban me if it makes you feel like more than the keyboard nerd you are....lol...
01-21-2007 07:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.