What Internet radio station is the game in
11-23-2014 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
RE: Radio ?
I don't recall which radio stations our teams are on this year. Are we still playing second fiddle to hog games for the men?
11-23-2014 02:40 PM
mdtntrojanceo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UALR
Found it and it is on 106.7. I thought 920 am was permanent home?
11-23-2014 03:21 PM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-23-2014 03:21 PM)mdtntrojanceo Wrote:  Found it and it is on 106.7. I thought 920 am was permanent home?

Men on 106.7 and women on 920.
11-23-2014 04:53 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-23-2014 04:53 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  
(11-23-2014 03:21 PM)mdtntrojanceo Wrote:  Found it and it is on 106.7. I thought 920 am was permanent home?

Men on 106.7 and women on 920.

Except on Saturday when the game was on 94.1. My wife brought up that this "bush league" bouncing from station to station has to end.
11-23-2014 10:53 PM
Advertisement

insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

Radio ?
That is something they can fix
11-23-2014 11:49 PM
mdtntrojanceo Offline
Bench Warmer

Listened to the game once I found it. Got nothing against Ray and coach but I'm sure we can find someone better for broadcasting. Now that max is in heaven that's not an option. Let's find some new fresh blood that has energy!
11-24-2014 10:22 AM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-24-2014 10:22 AM)mdtntrojanceo Wrote:  Listened to the game once I found it. Got nothing against Ray and coach but I'm sure we can find someone better for broadcasting. Now that max is in heaven that's not an option. Let's find some new fresh blood that has energy!

I think Ray is a very nice guy, but agree we could find someone better. I talked to Phil Elson (or maybe it was a family member of his) about him doing the men's game. Got the impression that there was "politics" involved with Ray keeping the gig. Of course, Phil has now been hired by UAF. Still, I think this is something a new AD might change. Realistically, this is no longer a big issue for me because I am at every home game and watch just about every road game on line.
11-24-2014 10:43 AM
mdtntrojanceo Offline
Bench Warmer

Wish I could be there as well however I still listen and follow team. It's all about image and unfortunately the image on radio is not good. Maybe I'm tainted as I have some great broadcasters here in the Nashville market. Vandy isn't good in football but joe fisher does great job inspite of product on field. Come on man get someone who presents a good image
11-24-2014 10:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.