Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Forensics expert to testify at Ferguson grand jury
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
Forensics expert to testify at Ferguson grand jury
[Image: b6bf569866f529205d0f6a70670080b9.jpg]

[Image: 3c234fda00a20f744daf0f9097b30c1b]

Quote:Crump said Brown's parents are pleased Baden will testify, but skeptical about the process.

"Their reaction was that they want the jury to hear from an independent witness not associated or controlled by the police department," Crump said. "They feel that all the local authorities are going to work together to try to exonerate the killer of their child."

Fordham Law School professor Jim Cohen questioned why Baden is being called so late in the proceedings.

"That makes me concerned about the whole presentation to the grand jury," Cohen said. "If they (prosecutors) didn't present this medical examiner's testimony and report, it does suggest it was not a balanced presentation."

Baden performed his autopsy in August at the request of Brown's family. His findings and those of the St. Louis County Medical Examiner's office seemed to differ on one key point: Baden said there was no gunpowder residue on Brown's body, indicating he was not shot at close range, though he said at the time he wasn't given access to Brown's clothing and the residue could be there.

http://news.yahoo.com/forensics-expert-t...49369.html

So that's three forensic investigations. Do we just keep going until someone finally lies and says Wilson shot Brown because of racism?
11-13-2014 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Forensics expert to testify at Ferguson grand jury
I think this is the signal that it's almost over.. Baden will testify. Even though he's hired by the family, he still has to provide them with his findings, which was the same as the STL examiner's.
11-13-2014 11:32 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(11-13-2014 11:32 AM)gdunn Wrote:  I think this is the signal that it's almost over.. Baden will testify. Even though he's hired by the family, he still has to provide them with his findings, which was the same as the STL examiner's.

I won't be surprised if the Browns get yet another "expert" before this thing ends. I know everybody is gearing up for Zoo Outbreak: Take II though.
11-13-2014 11:41 AM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Online
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Or get a jury like OJ had that didn't believe or understand DNA.
11-13-2014 12:04 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(11-13-2014 12:04 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  Or get a jury like OJ had that didn't believe or understand DNA.

Speaking of OJ, didn't he just admit (while on his death bed) that he did do it, and said "SO WHAT?"
11-13-2014 12:05 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(11-13-2014 11:21 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  [Image: b6bf569866f529205d0f6a70670080b9.jpg]

[Image: 3c234fda00a20f744daf0f9097b30c1b]

Quote:Crump said Brown's parents are pleased Baden will testify, but skeptical about the process.

"Their reaction was that they want the jury to hear from an independent witness not associated or controlled by the police department," Crump said. "They feel that all the local authorities are going to work together to try to exonerate the killer of their child."

Fordham Law School professor Jim Cohen questioned why Baden is being called so late in the proceedings.

"That makes me concerned about the whole presentation to the grand jury," Cohen said. "If they (prosecutors) didn't present this medical examiner's testimony and report, it does suggest it was not a balanced presentation."

Baden performed his autopsy in August at the request of Brown's family. His findings and those of the St. Louis County Medical Examiner's office seemed to differ on one key point: Baden said there was no gunpowder residue on Brown's body, indicating he was not shot at close range, though he said at the time he wasn't given access to Brown's clothing and the residue could be there.

http://news.yahoo.com/forensics-expert-t...49369.html

So that's three forensic investigations. Do we just keep going until someone finally lies and says Wilson shot Brown because of racism?

In Cincinnati we had a black female judge convicted of something semi minor, although she was indicted for 9 counts. She is a total loon, Tracy Hunter. Now the 3 black jurors, who voted to convict are writing letters making statements that they think she is innocent.
The reason, they are getting pressure from the black community to do this.

During Tracie Hunter's criminal trial, her attorney said vehemently and repeatedly the case wasn't about race.

Now, the three blacks on Hunter's jury of 12 have filed sworn statements noting that while they originally found Hunter guilty on one of the nine felonies charged against her, that isn't their verdict. The conviction could send Hunter to prison for up to 1 1/2 years.

"The factual issues and the evidence and the legal issues were not about race," Hunter attorney Clyde Bennett II said Wednesday. "The jurors apparently took a racial posture.

"I think the jury made it racial.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/cou.../18902963/
11-13-2014 12:06 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(11-13-2014 12:06 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  In Cincinnati we had a black female judge convicted of something semi minor, although she was indicted for 9 counts. She is a total loon, Tracy Hunter. Now the 3 black jurors, who voted to convict are writing letters making statements that they think she is innocent.
The reason, they are getting pressure from the black community to do this.

During Tracie Hunter's criminal trial, her attorney said vehemently and repeatedly the case wasn't about race.

Now, the three blacks on Hunter's jury of 12 have filed sworn statements noting that while they originally found Hunter guilty on one of the nine felonies charged against her, that isn't their verdict. The conviction could send Hunter to prison for up to 1 1/2 years.

"The factual issues and the evidence and the legal issues were not about race," Hunter attorney Clyde Bennett II said Wednesday. "The jurors apparently took a racial posture.

"I think the jury made it racial.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/cou.../18902963/

Damn... We had a similar case here... In 2006, a black guy broke into and robbed a white woman's house. Why in the process of robbing this woman, the son (just retired as Fire Captain from the Fire Station) walked in and saw what was happening. He was immediately pistol whipped, beaten, tied up, and set on fire by the intruder, Felton Dorsey.

Dorsey was sentenced to death. Well, two years ago, the NAACP came to town and said that Dorsey received an unfair trial because the Caddo Courthouse had a Confederate Flag waving (on private property) inside the court yard. It was the exact spot of the last stand of the Confederacy and featured a man on a horse holding the flag. One black man, yes ONE, said he was too intimidated to walk past that flag because it scared him. The real truth is that he never showed up for jury duty because he didn't want to. Now suddenly its because of this mean ol scary flag.

Anyways, because of this flag that represents our culture and history, Felton Dorsey's death sentence was lifted and he could receive a full pardon. All because of the useless NAACP and all their crying and b*tching about a flag making the case a racist case. IN FAVOR OF THE BLACK GUY THAT TORTURED AND KILLED A WHITE MAN FOR NO REASON.

That flag had been flying there for over 60 years and never had one problem until the NAACP came along. Here's the story if you're interested. Pretty interesting read.

[Image: 9563488-large.jpg]

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011...jor_r.html
11-13-2014 01:39 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(11-13-2014 01:39 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  That flag had been flying there for over 60 years and never had one problem until the NAACP came along. Here's the story if you're interested. Pretty interesting read.

[Image: 9563488-large.jpg]

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011...jor_r.html

There's an even bigger version of that flag flying about 80 miles southwest of there, near Garrison, Texas, right off US-59. I am always amazed every time I go by there and see it.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2014 04:04 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
11-13-2014 04:03 PM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(11-13-2014 11:32 AM)gdunn Wrote:  I think this is the signal that it's almost over.. Baden will testify. Even though he's hired by the family, he still has to provide them with his findings, which was the same as the STL examiner's.

Agreed, I thought Baden already did his investigation on behalf of the family and was unable to dispute what the Coroner and medical examiners already in to investigate already reported?
11-13-2014 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(11-13-2014 11:21 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  Crump said Brown's parents are pleased Baden will testify, but skeptical about the outcome that will guarantee them a multi million dollar settlement against the police and needlessly ruin a man's life just because he's the wrong color.

Fixed it for ya
11-13-2014 05:10 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(11-13-2014 04:03 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  There's an even bigger version of that flag flying about 80 miles southwest of there, near Garrison, Texas, right off US-59. I am always amazed every time I go by there and see it.

Man, it has waved there for over 6 decades, never bothering anyone. I was driving through Western Kentucky once and I saw Confederate flags in every other driveway, and one HUGE flag flying over a bridge near the area... But Caddo Parish has turned blue so I'm really not that surprised. I'm more baffled at that being used to reverse the death penalty of a murderer. Especially when they say it's because of that flag that he got the death penalty. Do blacks in the NAACP really consider that justice?
11-14-2014 02:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.