Cal and his vacated Titles - STR
11-06-2014 03:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
RE: Cal and his vacated Titles - STR
The more he says this stuff does not bother him...and that it is not about him but about all those college graduate kids he helped...the more it is clear that this stuff clearly bothers him and that is it is indeed all about him.

For someone who has been very successful he may be the most insecure defensive spinner of all time.

Shaddup already and show a little genuine humility.

Seth Davis sounded like a king douche himself with his not funny oh so witty jab at Narcissist tenure with the Nets.

Couple of real gems there...
11-06-2014 05:23 PM
2tigers Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U of M and LSU
(11-06-2014 05:23 PM)Mimi Wrote:  The more he says this stuff does not bother him...and that it is not about him but about all those college graduate kids he helped...the more it is clear that this stuff clearly bothers him and that is it is indeed all about him.

For someone who has been very successful he may be the most insecure defensive spinner of all time.

Shaddup already and show a little genuine humility.

Seth Davis sounded like a king douche himself with his not funny oh so witty jab at Narcissist tenure with the Nets.

Couple of real gems there...

He never said he felt sorry for Umass or Memphis.
11-07-2014 10:01 AM
Advertisement

Tony85 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Sanity
When will someone call him on the notion that he "got these kids to the NBA." "I have create X-amount of money."

When does the other coaches in the kids life get any just due. One and Done kids are on campus 6-8 months. If any coach is that good show him to me. Show me the kids he has coached - I know there are some - that were not going to the NBA before he got them. Then count their net worth. Again, great marketer and recruiter but I see through so much of almost everything he says, even his latter years here. 03-puke
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 03:54 PM by Tony85.)
11-12-2014 03:53 PM
georgiatiger Offline
Axel

I Root For: Everyone
Donators
The University of Kentucky sponsors Cal's NBA Developmental Program. It's a touring team of young basketball players auditioning for the pros. They play other teams around the country that are loosely associated with various universities. In the past, these teams were made up of four year student-athletes attending classes at said universities. Some of us are old enough to remember those days. It was a blast.
11-12-2014 05:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.