Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Suggestion for weekly poll
Bookmark and Share
uiniu57 Offline
All American

I Root For: Amanda Sauer
Suggestion for weekly poll
Since I'm not savvy on how to do this, I'd simply like to suggest -- if it's possible -- we have the Dog Pound Post-game Grades for the remainder of the season.

Notice I'm emphasizing post meaning you have to wait until the game has actually gone final since "Official Game Threads" sometimes swing from one extreme to another during the game based on one's joy / anger, etc.

The idea stems from NIUSox10 posting the article that graded WMU's win over Miami. (http://www.mlive.com/broncos/index.ssf/2...ver_sports )

This could be the (insert name of opponent) Thoughts thread with posts backing up someone's grades which would be recorded at the top ala poll questions?

Again, I don't how to do this, so perhaps HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN, who did a poll entitled "Problem with NIU is..." or else 7, who did the one "Who finishes the UNLV game at QB" would know how to construct this.

At the top, we Dog Pounders, or Chubby Chasers as The Frisky Biscuit suggested, would "vote" or grade the 1) offense, 2) defense, 3) special teams, 4) coaching, and 5) overall.

That's the suggestion, hope someone with the know-how can provide the execution.
11-02-2014 07:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN Offline
All American

I Root For: Huskies
RE: Suggestion for weekly poll
At the bottom of a new thread is the following option:

Poll:
Optionally you may attach a poll to this thread. I want to post a poll
Number of options: __ (Maximum: 16)

Check the box, and fill in how many options that you want. I think you first post and then the poll options appear for you to add your choices and then you post (or save again).
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 07:42 PM by HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN.)
11-02-2014 07:41 PM
Enaiu Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
RE: Suggestion for weekly poll
I like this idea. Hope someone does create it after each game.
11-02-2014 10:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.