Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Big Ten Power Rankings - week 10
Bookmark and Share
goofus Offline
All American

I Root For: Iowa
Big Ten Power Rankings - week 10
Upcoming week #11 is a big one, with the Nov8 showdown between #1 MSU and #2 OSU. But first lets do the week #10 rankings.

1. MSU
I figure this spot belongs to MSU until someone beats them.

2. OSU
As expected, OSU bounced back big time against ILL. It was tempting to put OSU in a tie for #1, but I don't like ties and its better to have OSU earn it.

3. Nebraska
Hopefully the injury to the RB is not serious because Neb has been on a roll lately looking good

4. Wisconsin
The loss to NW is starting to look like a fluke. Wisc has found its passing game and is starting to look like the team that was expected at the start of the season.

5. MARYLAND
There is no clear #5. Md looked awful against OSU and Wisc but has some ugly wins against Iowa and PSU.

6. Iowa
The team everybody expected all season finally showed up in a blowout win against Nw. But was that a 1 time fluke? Now comes the next west division showdown @Minn.

7. Minnesota
Similar resume to Iowa, with wins over Purdue and NW. But that debate will get settled next week when Iowa plays Minn.

8. Northwestern.
Jeckyl and Hyde team. Cant win unless it plays physical but now injuries are piling up. Team may be on verge of giving up.

9. Purdue
Team showed some promise since Appleby took over, but it is not resulted in any wins.

10. PSU
A lot of close games. Offense is not doing as much as it needs to.

11. Michigan
2 wins now, against PSU and Indy, but a lot of bad losses.

12. Rutgers
team seems to be regressing after decent start. Team is not built to withstand a BigTen schedule.

13. ILLINOIS
Waiting to see if the upset win over Minn was a fluke or not. The blow out loss to OSU does not provide much hope.

14. INDIANA
Ugh, a blow out loss to a bad Michigan team. No debate now who is the worst team in BigTen.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 12:31 PM by goofus.)
11-02-2014 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chrisRU Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers, NJIT
RE: Big Ten Power Rankings - week 10
MSU
OSU
Wisconsin - Moves up to #3 after manhandling RU.
Nebraska
Iowa
Maryland
PSU
Michigan
NW
Minnesota
Illinois
Purdue
Indiana
Rutgers - Did not expect Rutgers to win any of these past 3 games. However, the team is looking lifeless out there, especially on defense. I think Indiana is their last shot to become bowl eligible. Luckily they get them at home.
11-03-2014 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.