Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey South Florida Fans
litig8r Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Houston
Hey South Florida Fans
The wife and I just flew in from Houston to Fort Myers to visit some old friends who just relocated to paradise, and we want to make the quick drive to Raymond James Stadium to tailgate for the UH v USF game on Saturday. Even though we will be wearing red and supporting our Coogs, where is the closest we can set up next to the stadium? I couldn't find anything definitive on the internet, so any help yall can provide on short notice would be of great help. Thanks in advance, and GO COOGS! \|n/

Oh by the way, south Florida is really nice!
10-30-2014 07:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
RE: Hey South Florida Fans
(10-30-2014 07:32 PM)litig8r Wrote:  The wife and I just flew in from Houston to Fort Myers to visit some old friends who just relocated to paradise, and we want to make the quick drive to Raymond James Stadium to tailgate for the UH v USF game on Saturday. Even though we will be wearing red and supporting our Coogs, where is the closest we can set up next to the stadium? I couldn't find anything definitive on the internet, so any help yall can provide on short notice would be of great help. Thanks in advance, and GO COOGS! \|n/m

Welcome. If you go drive up dale marry on the south side of the stadium there is a huge parking lot area and you can set up there. It's also the side where visitors tailgate so you might see some Houston fans there. You can walk to stadium from there.
10-30-2014 08:25 PM
Harry J Offline
Fan of the spoarts

I Root For: Memphis
(10-30-2014 08:25 PM)Cubanbull Wrote:  
(10-30-2014 07:32 PM)litig8r Wrote:  The wife and I just flew in from Houston to Fort Myers to visit some old friends who just relocated to paradise, and we want to make the quick drive to Raymond James Stadium to tailgate for the UH v USF game on Saturday. Even though we will be wearing red and supporting our Coogs, where is the closest we can set up next to the stadium? I couldn't find anything definitive on the internet, so any help yall can provide on short notice would be of great help. Thanks in advance, and GO COOGS! \|n/m

Welcome. If you go drive up dale marry on the south side of the stadium there is a huge parking lot area and you can set up there. It's also the side where visitors tailgate so you might see some Houston fans there. You can walk to stadium from there.

This is where my group parked last year. I want to say it was $10/car and definitely worth it. Large grass lot to tailgate on and close enough for the walk to the stadium.
10-30-2014 08:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
USFRamenu Away
Enthusiast

I Root For: South Florida
Look at the map. the large green section just north of the stadium is where it will be.

Raymond James Stadium
10-30-2014 11:20 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
The north section is where the students are at if I'm a visiting fan the south side it's where I rather park
10-31-2014 04:47 AM
litig8r Offline
2nd String

Thanks for the info everyone, looking forward to the game.
10-31-2014 10:40 AM
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
(10-31-2014 10:40 AM)litig8r Wrote:  Thanks for the info everyone, looking forward to the game.

I sent you a PM for an awesome lot.
10-31-2014 11:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
(10-31-2014 04:47 AM)Cubanbull Wrote:  The north section is where the students are at if I'm a visiting fan the south side it's where I rather park
If there are some female students in the north section as a visiting male fan, that is where I would rather park.03-shhhh
10-31-2014 12:53 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(10-31-2014 12:53 PM)uhmump95 Wrote:  
(10-31-2014 04:47 AM)Cubanbull Wrote:  The north section is where the students are at if I'm a visiting fan the south side it's where I rather park
If there are some female students in the north section as a visiting male fan, that is where I would rather park.03-shhhh

Its South Florida NOT Saudi Arabia we don't have designated areas where females are NOT allowed. You will find hot females anywhere at USF
04-cheers
10-31-2014 12:59 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(10-30-2014 07:32 PM)litig8r Wrote:  The wife and I just flew in from Houston to Fort Myers to visit some old friends who just relocated to paradise, and we want to make the quick drive to Raymond James Stadium to tailgate for the UH v USF game on Saturday. Even though we will be wearing red and supporting our Coogs, where is the closest we can set up next to the stadium? I couldn't find anything definitive on the internet, so any help yall can provide on short notice would be of great help. Thanks in advance, and GO COOGS! \|n/

I know their name incorrectly gives you a flase assumption, but Ft Meyers to Raymond James is a solid 2 hours. Not a quick drive.

And Ft Meyers is much, much nicer than central Tampa.
10-31-2014 01:42 PM
mtmedlin Offline
I came, I saw, I wasn't impressed.

I Root For: USF & Naps
(10-31-2014 12:59 PM)Cubanbull Wrote:  

Its South Florida NOT Saudi Arabia we don't have designated areas where females are NOT allowed. You will find hot females anywhere at USF
04-cheers

and the selection in certain clubs near the stadium is WORLD CLASS. :)
10-31-2014 02:01 PM
Advertisement

RedRocker Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, UK's foe
(10-31-2014 02:01 PM)mtmedlin Wrote:  

04-cheers

Ain't that the truth. Love ole Dale Mabry. 02-13-banana
10-31-2014 09:17 PM
mtmedlin Offline

(10-31-2014 09:17 PM)RedRocker Wrote:  
(10-31-2014 02:01 PM)mtmedlin Wrote:  

04-cheers

Ain't that the truth. Love ole Dale Mabry. 02-13-banana

I think I may have stumbled across the ONE thing that hands down UCF fans cannot argue. Our Strip clubs are a MILLION times better than Orlandos!
10-31-2014 09:50 PM
Pony94 Online

I Root For: SMU
Hey South Florida Fans
Meh went to Mons Venus last year for the game and your clubs suck.
10-31-2014 09:53 PM
mtmedlin Offline

(10-31-2014 09:53 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  Meh went to Mons Venus last year for the game and your clubs suck.

Is that why its rated one of the top strip clubs in America? Mons and Odyssey are both great clubs.
10-31-2014 09:54 PM
Pony94 Online

I Root For: SMU
Hey South Florida Fans
It was the size of a closet. Come to one in Texas. Your 10's are 5's here
10-31-2014 09:58 PM
Advertisement

mtmedlin Offline

(10-31-2014 09:58 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  It was the size of a closet. Come to one in Texas. Your 10's are 5's here

Ive been to Texas. Very pretty woman but theres really no difference. Go to the USF campus and you cant walk 5 yards without bumping into a 10...same can be said for UCF. This state is loaded.
10-31-2014 11:29 PM
litig8r Offline
2nd String

Right ahead of you brother. After a fun night in Ft. Myers, we airbnb'd a great place to stay in St. Petersburg for a Halloween pub crawl to try out some local craft brews. We're now just a short drive across the bay from Tampa for tomorrow's game. Having a blast all over southwest Florida, GO COOGS! \|n/

(10-31-2014 01:42 PM)The Knight Time Wrote:  
(10-30-2014 07:32 PM)litig8r Wrote:  The wife and I just flew in from Houston to Fort Myers to visit some old friends who just relocated to paradise, and we want to make the quick drive to Raymond James Stadium to tailgate for the UH v USF game on Saturday. Even though we will be wearing red and supporting our Coogs, where is the closest we can set up next to the stadium? I couldn't find anything definitive on the internet, so any help yall can provide on short notice would be of great help. Thanks in advance, and GO COOGS! \|n/

I know their name incorrectly gives you a flase assumption, but Ft Meyers to Raymond James is a solid 2 hours. Not a quick drive.

And Ft Meyers is much, much nicer than central Tampa.
10-31-2014 11:39 PM
Harry J Offline
Fan of the spoarts

I Root For: Memphis
Emerald City in Port Charlotte on US 41 used to show full snatch. Just a tip and hopefully that still holds true,
11-01-2014 02:13 AM
mtmedlin Offline

(11-01-2014 02:13 AM)Harry J Wrote:  Emerald City in Port Charlotte on US 41 used to show full snatch. Just a tip and hopefully that still holds true,

Most of the Tampa clubs are full nude... given I havent been in close to 10 years. Kinda a younger mans thing.

Tampa has it all. I do love this town.
11-01-2014 07:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.