Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BigTen Rankings -week 9
Bookmark and Share
goofus Offline
All American

I Root For: Iowa
BigTen Rankings -week 9
1. MSU
MSU won its potential trap game easily against Mich. Now gets a bye week before the BIG game against OSU on Nov8.

2. OSU
Nearly collapsed against PSU, but survived. Willing to write close win off as a blip as long as OSU gets back to blow out wins next week.

3. Neb
Looking like the solid team in the west.

4. Wisc
Still has the loss to Nw on the resume but looked impressive against Md.

5. Minn
Surprising that a loss to ILL did not drop them further, but who could you move in front of them?

6. Nw
A hard to team to figure out. Good enough to beat Wisc, yet an average record so far.

7. Md
Welcome to the BigTen. Teams like Wisc and OSU will run over you. Better beef up your line.

8. Iowa
Can not find any evidence yet that Iowa is a good team, but good enough to beat Pitt, Indy and Purdue.

9. Purdue
Purdue has been a different team since Appleby took over. Not nearly as bad as some expected.

10. PSU
Close loss to OSU suggests that PSU may get better later in the season, but already has losses to NW and Mich.

11. ILL
A close win over Minn. Is it enough to save Beckman's job? Maybe but he probably should get another win to make sure

12. Rutgers
2 blowout losses to BigTen's top teams. The 2 new teams need to learn they need to show up every week.

13. Mich
For a game that may have had the coach's job on the line, the team did not really show up against MSU. Has the team quit on Hoke?

14. Indy
Congratulations, you are the last winless team left in BigTen conference games. But this looks great when BigTen fans can tell SEC fans that the BigTen's worst team beat Mizzou.
10-26-2014 08:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chrisRU Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers, NJIT
RE: BigTen Rankings -week 9
MSU - Strong win against UM moves them to the top
OSU - Needed OT to get past PSU. MSU is the league favorite to me now
Nebraska - Super impressed with Abdullah. Rutgers had no chance against them yesterday.
Wisconsin - I'm not looking forward to witnessing these guys in person next week after what they did to MD.
Iowa - Steep drop off from the top 4.
Maryland
PSU - Hung in there vs. OSU.
NW
Michigan
Illinois - Too high perhaps for upsetting Minnesota? But can't be impressed with anyone below them.
Minnesota
Rutgers - Playing pretty much where I expected them vs. this part of the schedule. They have still exceeded my expectations overall and have at least another win in them...
Indiana - ...against these guys.
Purdue
10-26-2014 09:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.