Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

You know what I'm sick of?
Bookmark and Share
herdftblfan1 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Marshall
You know what I'm sick of?
Not just "P5" but the way all of us "G5" teams have fallen in like sheep to support it. We've simply accepted our second class citizen "G5" title and followed blindly along. We act like we support equality and we want it but we don't really. Case in point; look at the on-going ECU/Marshall debate. It doesn't matter how good or bad the teams are, it only matters that ECU played "P5" teams and Marshall did not so no matter what, ECU is better. All other facts be damned; every poster is all in with the P5 debate. We are sheep. It's disgusting.

Marshall has played a weaker schedule so far but not by so much as everyone claims. That matters but does it matter enough to give ECU the AB bid over Marshall? What doesn't matter is who is P5 and who isn't.

Screw the P5 as far as I am concerned. We "G5" schools need to stop making is so easy on them and stop allowing ourselves to be so readily manipulated.
10-24-2014 05:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DowdyPirate Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
RE: You know what I'm sick of?
This is what I don't get either. Mike Aresco is trying to force the American into it, and fans of the other conferences left out complain about it. It's like people have bought into it.
10-24-2014 06:08 PM
herdftblfan1 Offline
Bench Warmer

And they are turning us against one another with this access bowl thing. It really is genius on their part.
10-24-2014 06:18 PM
BleedsGreen33 Offline
1st String

I have to agree. Bad teams are bad teams. I don't care what conference you are in. Take away the logo on the helmet and the conference patch off of the jersey and you see two bad to terrible teams in UNC and VT. I don't care if they are P5. And don't get me started on ECU getting credit for just playing SCjr. A team that is bad too. Just because they played them they get a bump.

What that is saying is even the bad P5 teams are still above any G5 team in terms of power and quality.

I don't know why we just can't view the product on the field and call it like we see it. VT is terrible in every facet of the game. UNC has given up 29 (to LIBERTY!!), 27, 70, 50, 34, 50, and 43 points in their games. Yet they claim they are good wins?

Hilarious thing is just the other night they were discussing Ohio State's chances of making the playoff. Well they said when weighing the one loss teams you now need to look at who their loss was to in order to separate the teams. Then they said that Ohio State's loss to VT keeps them out of the discussion. OUT OF THE DISCUSSION. Yet for ECU it is a quality win. How does that work?

The other thing I loved was they were talking about Mississippi State. They were running down their resume and then said they really got to flex their muscle against a UAB team. Wait...what? But you have been dogging our S.O.S. and our conference all season. How can UAB be a team that Mississippi State flexes their muscle on? By your summation it should have been a breeze.

FBS college football is the only level of sport anywhere that decides its champion based on opinions. You have a 13 person (12 currently) committee that is going to VOTE on who they THINK or BELIEVE is the best team.

Stop the crap. Have a 16 team playoff with every conference champ seeded along with 6 at-large teams and decide this like every other level of college football. So what if you don't think a Marshall or another team from the "G5" belongs on the field. Play the game. We see this same garbage spewed every March. Duke fans said the same thing about Mercer. Right before the tip the Kansas players told the VCU players that their time was up that they didn't belong at that level. That their run was nice but it was rightfully going to be over. Butler played in back-to-back championship games and were questioned most of the way. Look at Florida Gulf Coast two seasons ago or George Mason a few years back.

The networks and the NCAA are just trying to protect their cartel. They don't want to see it upset. I read an article today that said Marshall doesn't have the "prestige" to deserve the playoff spot. Said this season didn't matter that because we aren't a dyed in the wool blueblood program we don't even deserve consideration. What is that?

The Access Bowl is nothing more than a pat on the head. I think it was posted on here or somewhere else where someone said we thought we were getting better deal with this new system but actually got screwed. Now we (the G5) get one slot we all have to fight over when in year's past you could see 2-3 of us in the big bowls as we saw Utah, Boise, and TCU in them several times and in some seasons at the same times.

I wish that we would all just wise up and look at the P5 and say we are in or we are out. No more games. Not more crap. Last season when the realignment hadn't settled there was talk amongst the G5 conference to have a playoff ready to go had we been frozen out. I say move forward with that. What are we leaving behind? Before ECU fans jump on us for saying this. Get real Pirate fans. Had you not lost to SCjr and both VT and UNC were good teams and you ran the table you have zero chance of getting in one of those top 4 spots.

Don't believe me? Look at the projected top4. Several predictions show 2 or 3 SEC teams in the playoff. So if the Big10, Pac-12, and Big XII aren't deemed worthy then why would you be? ESPN is convinced that the final four teams will be Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Auburn, and FSU. Yea that's a playoff alright. You know I am rooting hard for there to be 3 SEC team in because every piece of proverbial 01-rivals01-rivals is going to hit the fan.

This whole thing is a sham. I love the arguments by those that oppose a 16 team playoff.

"It would be too many games"
Under the current 4 team playoff there will be the possibility of 15 games for two teams. A 16 team playoff makes 16-17 games depending on your conference due to conference championship games.

"It is bad for the welfare of the student athlete"
Correction you mean the FBS athlete. FCS, D-II, and D-III does it and have always done it. Marshall played 15 games in 87,91,92,95, and 96. We didn't have a bunch of injured players that.

"It would take too long and keep players out of class"
No longer than the month long bowl season and definitely not as long as March Madness. So you care about football players being out of class not basketball players???

Dump the bowl system and make a true playoff. Yea I know I know what about all those schools that enjoy bowls. Win your conference or earn an at-large. Do you really deserve post season play if you back into a .500 record? And yes I know it affects Marshall too. We wouldn't have went to a bowl in 2009 or 2011. Well Marshall fans enjoyed the playoffs in the FCS days. There are no bowls in basketball. And we keep adding bowl. Every season there is always worry that a team with a losing record will be in a bowl.

There is not one thing diplomatic or equal about this system, the BCS system, or the system that preceded it.

And no I don't just feel like this because Marshall is has the potential to finish undefeated. I have always felt like this. I thought Boise was getting the shaft during their run.

I just do not think it is right that from day one of every season 64 teams out of 128 are told they are not allowed to play for a national title and an extremely less share of the money. But hey little guy you can play in the weedeater bowl.

Please ECU fans do not take this as a shot to you personally. I hate the system.
10-24-2014 06:42 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Re: RE: You know what I'm sick of?
(10-24-2014 06:18 PM)herdftblfan1 Wrote:  And they are turning us against one another with this access bowl thing. It really is genius on their part.

Like rats for scraps. Good op
10-24-2014 06:44 PM
MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: MU, GCU, U of I

Donators
I've rallied against Roy Kramer and the BCS for literally over a decade. I shook my head every time I read someone use the college basketball term "mid-major" which was used to help breakdown the over 320 division 1 schools. It all of a sudden was used automatically by ESPN whom was owned by ABC who owned the rights to the BCS using segregative terms putting down schools with every remark.

Now it's even better for the Roy Kramer types. Now instead of "BCS/nonBCS -mid major" it's become "Power 5". So not only has he description become even more segregative but they have one less conference in the mix (Big East).

If you don't think this isn't planned and designed Youre obviouy out of touch and haven't been really paying attention to the direction that college football has taken.

It's a system that was designed by Roy Kramer and his cronies and it is still to this day run by his cronies. It's why ESPN uses those terms to the point of exhaustion all the way down to the weeks in late Novemeber when every SEC team plays 1-AAs instead of fellow conference teams. It's a design to keep power in one place and it will continue to be this way.

Power 5
03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 07:35 PM by MU ATO.)
10-24-2014 07:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: MU, GCU, U of I

Donators
(10-24-2014 06:18 PM)herdftblfan1 Wrote:  And they are turning us against one another with this access bowl thing. It really is genius on their part.

It's been genius ever since the 1998 Fiesta Bowl when they interviewed Roy Kramer about the fairness of the BCS and he looked right into the camera and laughed.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 07:35 PM by MU ATO.)
10-24-2014 07:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RougeDawg Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
They can have their mini NFL with the imaginary classes their "student-athletes" attend. They are not college football anymore and I have genuinely lost interest in those programs.
10-24-2014 07:35 PM
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
Nothing is new with this college football playoff, just a different term for it...Always have been the few top teams in CF and everyone else.....It got closer for G5 when Boise St. made noise so the P5 schools then had to work a little harder to kick us back down the ladder....

Its not fair certainly but I am coming around to the idea of just saying F#%$ the FBS and have our own National Championship with the other conferences that are left and refuse to schedule any P5 teams...I know it will never happen because of ego, and other issues but would be really entertaining to see an 8 team playoff with like teams vs. the one crumb we will get with access spot...You can guarantee whoever gets that access spot will be going against the best P5 team possible left over....

"Mid Major" term in college basketball is a bigger crock of crap IMO...Not sure what gives most teams in the SEC with zero basketball tradition not named UK or Florida the right to hold prestige and label over teams like UTEP, WKU, ODU whose history beats the 7 or 8 SEC teams by a mile and its not even close.....Always comical when ESPN or the talking heads act like its an upset or how could this happen in the NCAA tournament or regular season when a lowly "Mid Major" knocks off an overrated P5 school...We have a chance when the game is played on a neutral floor and the P5 schools finally leave their home arena or state...Really irritating people accept mid major for anything...I would put WKU's overall program and recent history over half of these P5 teams who are labeled as a power team and us as a lowly mid major..Mid Major to me is a very derogatory term and schools in this conference do not deserve that label one bit......
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 09:56 PM by WKUFan518.)
10-24-2014 09:54 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
It's just a term. The division isn't defined by the term, it's defined by the power of the schools that make it up.
10-24-2014 10:23 PM
paintedblue Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
It's not about the strength of the teams on the fields and courts it's always only about the money. It seems like the influence of money is so powerful that there is hardly an arena in which those who have the most money do not hold a substantial edge. Be it politics, our justice system, education, etc., money is the fuel that powers the engine. I am honestly not trying to get too political here, it's just that when it comes to our beloved college teams the same thing is holding us back. We are on the side that has less advantage, less privilege, and less clout. The only thing we seem to have in equal abundance is a belief that it will never change.
10-24-2014 11:32 PM
Advertisement

goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

I Root For: marshall
(10-24-2014 06:42 PM)BleedsGreen33 Wrote:  I have to agree. Bad teams are bad teams. I don't care what conference you are in. Take away the logo on the helmet and the conference patch off of the jersey and you see two bad to terrible teams in UNC and VT. I don't care if they are P5. And don't get me started on ECU getting credit for just playing SCjr. A team that is bad too. Just because they played them they get a bump.

What that is saying is even the bad P5 teams are still above any G5 team in terms of power and quality.

I don't know why we just can't view the product on the field and call it like we see it. VT is terrible in every facet of the game. UNC has given up 29 (to LIBERTY!!), 27, 70, 50, 34, 50, and 43 points in their games. Yet they claim they are good wins?

Hilarious thing is just the other night they were discussing Ohio State's chances of making the playoff. Well they said when weighing the one loss teams you now need to look at who their loss was to in order to separate the teams. Then they said that Ohio State's loss to VT keeps them out of the discussion. OUT OF THE DISCUSSION. Yet for ECU it is a quality win. How does that work?

The other thing I loved was they were talking about Mississippi State. They were running down their resume and then said they really got to flex their muscle against a UAB team. Wait...what? But you have been dogging our S.O.S. and our conference all season. How can UAB be a team that Mississippi State flexes their muscle on? By your summation it should have been a breeze.

FBS college football is the only level of sport anywhere that decides its champion based on opinions. You have a 13 person (12 currently) committee that is going to VOTE on who they THINK or BELIEVE is the best team.

Stop the crap. Have a 16 team playoff with every conference champ seeded along with 6 at-large teams and decide this like every other level of college football. So what if you don't think a Marshall or another team from the "G5" belongs on the field. Play the game. We see this same garbage spewed every March. Duke fans said the same thing about Mercer. Right before the tip the Kansas players told the VCU players that their time was up that they didn't belong at that level. That their run was nice but it was rightfully going to be over. Butler played in back-to-back championship games and were questioned most of the way. Look at Florida Gulf Coast two seasons ago or George Mason a few years back.

The networks and the NCAA are just trying to protect their cartel. They don't want to see it upset. I read an article today that said Marshall doesn't have the "prestige" to deserve the playoff spot. Said this season didn't matter that because we aren't a dyed in the wool blueblood program we don't even deserve consideration. What is that?

The Access Bowl is nothing more than a pat on the head. I think it was posted on here or somewhere else where someone said we thought we were getting better deal with this new system but actually got screwed. Now we (the G5) get one slot we all have to fight over when in year's past you could see 2-3 of us in the big bowls as we saw Utah, Boise, and TCU in them several times and in some seasons at the same times.

I wish that we would all just wise up and look at the P5 and say we are in or we are out. No more games. Not more crap. Last season when the realignment hadn't settled there was talk amongst the G5 conference to have a playoff ready to go had we been frozen out. I say move forward with that. What are we leaving behind? Before ECU fans jump on us for saying this. Get real Pirate fans. Had you not lost to SCjr and both VT and UNC were good teams and you ran the table you have zero chance of getting in one of those top 4 spots.

Don't believe me? Look at the projected top4. Several predictions show 2 or 3 SEC teams in the playoff. So if the Big10, Pac-12, and Big XII aren't deemed worthy then why would you be? ESPN is convinced that the final four teams will be Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Auburn, and FSU. Yea that's a playoff alright. You know I am rooting hard for there to be 3 SEC team in because every piece of proverbial 01-rivals01-rivals is going to hit the fan.

This whole thing is a sham. I love the arguments by those that oppose a 16 team playoff.

Under the current 4 team playoff there will be the possibility of 15 games for two teams. A 16 team playoff makes 16-17 games depending on your conference due to conference championship games.

Correction you mean the FBS athlete. FCS, D-II, and D-III does it and have always done it. Marshall played 15 games in 87,91,92,95, and 96. We didn't have a bunch of injured players that.

No longer than the month long bowl season and definitely not as long as March Madness. So you care about football players being out of class not basketball players???

Dump the bowl system and make a true playoff. Yea I know I know what about all those schools that enjoy bowls. Win your conference or earn an at-large. Do you really deserve post season play if you back into a .500 record? And yes I know it affects Marshall too. We wouldn't have went to a bowl in 2009 or 2011. Well Marshall fans enjoyed the playoffs in the FCS days. There are no bowls in basketball. And we keep adding bowl. Every season there is always worry that a team with a losing record will be in a bowl.

There is not one thing diplomatic or equal about this system, the BCS system, or the system that preceded it.

And no I don't just feel like this because Marshall is has the potential to finish undefeated. I have always felt like this. I thought Boise was getting the shaft during their run.

I just do not think it is right that from day one of every season 64 teams out of 128 are told they are not allowed to play for a national title and an extremely less share of the money. But hey little guy you can play in the weedeater bowl.

Please ECU fans do not take this as a shot to you personally. I hate the system.

The first half of this was a fantastic post. Then i got tired of reading... sure the 2nd half was good too. Cheers.
10-25-2014 03:38 AM
AnimeBlazer Away
Special Teams

I Root For: UAB
Restructure the FBS into two new leagues based on resources for true apples to apples parity and then bar crossover play.

Pay the players in the "top" of these two leagues and call it the "Jr. NFL", while the rest continue the business of amateur college athletics.

Hint: this wouldn't break at the artificial P5/G5 seam. 05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014 08:11 AM by AnimeBlazer.)
10-25-2014 08:11 AM
Cnelson203 Online
1st String

I Root For: Marshall; WVU
OK, you want to have a serious discussion about this, let's do.

Every fan on this board will say the system is bad. But short of legal or political action (neither of which will occur, in my opinion) there's not one thing that any G5 school, singly or in combination, can do about it. (I don't like that name either, but it's convenient shorthand). There are 3 reasons, as I see them, and none of them are going to change:

1. Money. The football cartel that comprises the so-called P5, has made it very clear that they are going to do what it takes to separate themselves from all of the rest of college sports. It seems just a matter of time where that distinction, fueled by money, creates an even larger chasm between schools, some of it highly artificial. Schools like Mississippi State are a good example. They could not spend what they do on athletics without that money flow, and without that money propping them up, they would never be ranked #1, now or ever. Television is the source of the money, to be sure, and we all fight for the best TV access we can get. Without the enormous amounts of money flowing into the upper tier of the NCAA, a more level playing field would likely exist, but there is no way that money, now that it's flowing, will stop. So the question becomes: how do you either get the money out of the equation OR distribute it more fairly? I don't think you get it out, and that leaves only legal action or trust busting legislation, neither of which are likely to occur.

2. Politics. As I look over the college football landscape, the P5 is dominated, it seems, by flagship universities. Legislatures in most states are dominated by graduates of those flagship universities, who will closely guard the primacy of those universities. You can take any state you want to name, and you'll find that MOST of them are set up in this kind of structure. Florida/Florida State. Texas/Texas A&M. Virginia/Virginia Tech. UCLA, USC. Nebraska, Iowa/Iowa State...the list goes on. I'll take my own state of West Virginia. The legislature is now and always has been controlled by alums of West Virginia. Money differentials over the years have been enormously skewed towards WVU, and it will stay that way. There is determined effort to prop up those "name brands" by legislators who are fighting to protect their own. I don't see a solution here. The Easts, Norths, Middle's, Centrals, Southerns, and City names will always play second fiddle in this political scheme.

3. Media: All media has a vested interest in maintaining this arrangement. Part of it is money. Part of it alumni base. Here in Tampa, Florida and Florida State take precedence in many situations over news of our own USF. And forget about coverage of Middle Tennessee in Nashville; FIU in Miami, North Texas in Dallas. And the list goes on: We won't catch up.

So is there a solution on the relevance question? I actually like the solution that AttackCoog talks about every once in a while. Let's keep the association with the P5 going as today. Maybe someday we'll get to more access in a playoff system, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Let's keep our P5 games, although I do recommend scheduling against the more "winnable" teams, read lower tier, and let the UPper tier of P5 earn their stripes by playing each other only. Let's keep our access bowl, and take the money, and like UCF did last year, win one occasionally.

After that, schedule yearly bowl games with the following structure:
#1 G5 champion in Access Bowl
#2 G5 vs #5 G5 in a Bowl
#2 G5 vs # 4 G5 in a Bowl.

I apologize AttackCoog if I didn't get that exactly right, but this kind of structure, might make our mid-level conferences more relevant to the monied interests, and generate media interest, claiming our well deserved spots as solid FBS members.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014 08:16 AM by Cnelson203.)
10-25-2014 08:14 AM
comiceagle Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

You nailed it right there. For example, I and most Eagle fans have pulled for ECU since I can remember. There's a thread right now on BGN where people are arguing about cheering for ECU. Many of our fans refuse to pull against them because they've always been our brothers in arms. But this new system is a zero sum game for us where they have a set pot of money that we all (G5) have to fight over. Now if ECU gets the access bowl over Marshall it's money out of our pockets.
10-25-2014 08:51 AM
ECU-DMB Fanatic Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
(10-24-2014 06:42 PM)BleedsGreen33 Wrote:  I have to agree. Bad teams are bad teams. I don't care what conference you are in. Take away the logo on the helmet and the conference patch off of the jersey and you see two bad to terrible teams in UNC and VT. I don't care if they are P5. And don't get me started on ECU getting credit for just playing SCjr. A team that is bad too. Just because they played them they get a bump.

Whatever dude…No shot at ECU??? Actually I agree most of your post but why do you feel the need to take a shot at ECU's wins. It was not needed at all to make your point. Once again you are obsessed with ECU, get over it. Marshall only has themselves to blame for the situation they are in right now. Your school makes your OOC schedule….We had 3 P5 teams scheduled this season which is typical for us, hell a lot of years we have 4 scheduled. So quit trying to take shots at ECU's schedule to take the focus off of what Marshall did with their scheduling. If you guys would have scheduled better in the OOC and won those games there would not even be a debate going on between ECU and Marshall…So don't try to spin this into an ECU problem…It is a totally a Marshall problem created by Marshall.

Also I understand the issue with Louisville game…That was outside of your control..But it still would have only been one P5 game. So why don't we just stop all the ECU bashing to try and make you feel better about your
7-0 record.

I think Marshall has a damn good team…Never have said otherwise. Would love to play you guys this season in the Fick, really would. Not saying we would win but I would like to see the game played rather than all this nonsense that has been going on. I think the best team should get the spot and at ECU we have never been scared to play the games on the field…At least that way we would know for sure and all the talk could stop.

Hell, all of this talk will most likely be a waste of time anyway…It will be tough for ECU to win out. We have to go on the road and play a pretty tough Temple team next week and then we follow that up with a road game at Cincy. Then even if we manage to win those games we still have to finish off the season against a good UCF team at home. If we do win out then Marshall will not have an argument against ECU getting the spot as you guys have nothing close to those 3 games on your schedule and then add to that the win at home against UNC and the road win at Va Tech…Not even close for Marshall…No way to spin that fact, just is not...05-nono Could Marshall still be the better team??? Sure, but there is no body of work on the field to prove it….Marshall will have lined up week after week against teams that they clearly have a large talent gap over. When things are not going well you guys have the luxury to line up and just overpower your opponents, kinda like what you guys did when you were struggling against FIU last week.
10-25-2014 08:55 AM
Advertisement

Matrix Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB, N'Western
(10-24-2014 05:50 PM)herdftblfan1 Wrote:  Not just "P5" but the way all of us "G5" teams have fallen in like sheep to support it. We've simply accepted our second class citizen "G5" title and followed blindly along. We act like we support equality and we want it but we don't really. Case in point; look at the on-going ECU/Marshall debate. It doesn't matter how good or bad the teams are, it only matters that ECU played "P5" teams and Marshall did not so no matter what, ECU is better. All other facts be damned; every poster is all in with the P5 debate. We are sheep. It's disgusting.

Marshall has played a weaker schedule so far but not by so much as everyone claims. That matters but does it matter enough to give ECU the AB bid over Marshall? What doesn't matter is who is P5 and who isn't.

Screw the P5 as far as I am concerned. We "G5" schools need to stop making is so easy on them and stop allowing ourselves to be so readily manipulated.

Not me...I hate this "P5" bull**** as much as you do, the way the media "mushrooms" rave about it/them and dismisses any and damn near all contributions to the game by so-called "G5" Conference representatives in football, but will gladly show a so-called "P5" highlight in a position of dominance over an "inferior opponent", the aura of condescension and sheer arrogance on their part is revolting, to say the least...Who's in? Not me, I can assure you of that...This is what is meant by "absolute power corrupting absolutely." #DamnThem
10-25-2014 09:32 AM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
(10-24-2014 05:50 PM)herdftblfan1 Wrote:  Not just "P5" but the way all of us "G5" teams have fallen in like sheep to support it. We've simply accepted our second class citizen "G5" title and followed blindly along. We act like we support equality and we want it but we don't really. Case in point; look at the on-going ECU/Marshall debate. It doesn't matter how good or bad the teams are, it only matters that ECU played "P5" teams and Marshall did not so no matter what, ECU is better. All other facts be damned; every poster is all in with the P5 debate. We are sheep. It's disgusting.

It's either what we have, or the P5 takes their ball and forms a new league/division....I'll keep what we have, thanks.
10-25-2014 09:45 AM
AnimeBlazer Away
Special Teams

I Root For: UAB
(10-25-2014 09:45 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

It's either what we have, or the P5 takes their ball and forms a new league/division....I'll keep what we have, thanks.

They should and we should encourage it (if real reform is otherwise impossible due to our lack of cohesion as a mass of "have-nots").

You do know that out of the field and working in the house is still on plantation property, right?

The problem is we instead eat our own. And they have no problem with it. As you do though, eat your own, realize that it is only YOU that you are in fact eating.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014 10:58 AM by AnimeBlazer.)
10-25-2014 10:47 AM
Volkmar Offline
All American

I Root For: U.T.S.A.
In the grand scheme of things, it's just not something to stress myself over; low on the totem pole.
10-25-2014 11:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.