Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post your team's Starters and Depth Chart!
Bookmark and Share
HSV_BLAZER Offline
Heisman

I Root For: #fireraywatts
MyBB Post your team's Starters and Depth Chart!
I've been looking around the conference at who is returning and who is gone, but I'd like some insider info. Who do you think will start for your team? How deep will you be? Who do you think will be the impact transfers or freshmen on your team? Any eligibility issues? My initial reactions have the teams below moving the most from last year.

Team on the rise - Old Dominion: The Monarchs return almost everyone and have added some transfers who should fill in the gaps. Moving to C-USA wasn't an issue last year, as they were able to post a winning conference record. A top four finish should be the goal.

Team on the decline - Southern Miss: Always difficult when you lose 6 of your top 7 rotation guys and your head coach. I've seen some Southern Miss fans refer to the Sadler hire as underwhelming, and I'm not sure how successful he will be transitioning from Tyndall's system. I think the Golden Eagles are a middle of the pack team.
10-20-2014 09:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HSV_BLAZER Offline
Heisman

I Root For: #fireraywatts
RE: Post your team's Starters and Depth Chart!
For UAB, we probably won't start with this depth chart, but it will be by conference season.

PG:
Denzell Watts, sophomore, became our starter late last year
Denzel Collins, senior Juco transfer, may get a waiver to play next year, nobody knows much about him yet
Nick Norton, freshman, looked really good in our trip to Spain, best pass-first PG, son of our women's basketball coach
Lionel Love, freshman, walk-on

SG:
Robert Brown, junior, transfer from Virginia Tech sat out last year, expecting big things from him
Hakeem Baxter, sophomore, led Maryland-Eastern Shore with 14.5 ppg last year, eligible this season
Jarvis Calhoun, freshman, scored a ton in high school

SF:
CJ Washington, senior, top returning scorer and rebounder, voted preseason All C-USA
Tyler Madison, sophomore, played a lot late last year, defensive stopper and athletic, showed some good scoring ability in Spain, won our preseason dunk contest

PF:
William "Haha" Lee, freshman, top rated recruit in Alabama, ESPN four-star, should make an impact from day one
Lewis Sullivan, freshman, little undersize but athletic

C:
Tosin Mehinti, sophomore, big guy, rim protector, minutes shoud at least double this season
Chris Cokley, freshman, Rivals three-star, good size for a freshman, should be a good frontcourt rotation player

It's a young team with nine newcomers, but I think the overall talent has improved. Should be good this year with a chance to be very good in the next 2-3 years as the young guys improve and chemistry is built.
10-20-2014 10:32 AM
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
RE: Post your team's Starters and Depth Chart!
PG Chris Harrison-Docks RS So-Transfer from Butler eligible last year mid Dec, guy already has one game winner and can knock down the three
Backups- Kevin Kasper Sr-has been hurt but usually plays solid when in there-Avery Patterson Fresh-built strong and nice left handed shot

SG TJ Price-SR-Has started pretty much from Day 1-Solid shooter and can drive and former football player who is built
Backups-Sprewell JR-Juco transfer, nephew of Latrell Sprewell, great dunker, will see what he brings when he comes in
DJ Clayton-FR-Raw but looks like he has some talent
Nigel Snipes-Sr-Has been hurt a lot not sure how much he will play

SG Trency Jackson SR-will start in our 3 guard lineup, brings athleticism and our fastest player also tough defensively

SF-George Fant SR-solid rebounder and gets garbage points-Was in foul trouble a lot last season and a poor free throw shooter, but this is it for him-should bring it this season
Backup-Justin Johnson FR-lost 35 lbs of baby fat in off season, already looked better than Fant in our Midnight Madness, really gets up quick, also will be a very good rebounder-poor free throw shooter
Rob Marbery FR-Walk on may RS

PF-Ben Lawson SO/ALex Rostov JR-both injury prone and skinny...BOth however can step out and hit the three, will be overmatched if anyone stronger..Lawson is 7-1 and moves well, has been injury prone but has a lot of potential and was on Great Britain's Under 19 national team this past summer...
10-21-2014 03:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.