Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Back to Reality. Turkey bombs Kurds. They perfer ISIS over the Kurds. NATO member.
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Back to Reality. Turkey bombs Kurds. They perfer ISIS over the Kurds. NATO member.
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/1.620693?v...973C85F90F

What the hell do we do or what can we do? Our "Ally" prefers ISIS over one of our stronger allies in the region. "Kurds"

The place is a hell hole.

Thanks W! 03-thumbsup
10-14-2014 07:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

RE: Back to Reality. Turkey bombs Kurds. They perfer ISIS over the Kurds. NATO member.
9:59 A.M. Turkish planes hit Kurdish targets in southeast Turkey

Turkish warplanes attacked Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) targets in southeast Turkey on Sunday in the first significant air operation against the militants since the launch of a peace process two years ago, Hurriyet news website said on Tuesday.

The air strikes caused "major damage" to the PKK, Hurriyet said. They were launched after three days of PKK shelling on a military outpost in Hakkari province near the Iraqi border, it added.

There was no immediate comment from the military on the report. (Reuters)
10-14-2014 07:46 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: Back to Reality. Turkey bombs Kurds. They perfer ISIS over the Kurds. NATO member.
(10-14-2014 07:45 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Thanks W! 03-thumbsup

Another ignorant comment. Don't you have some rabble to rouse, so your union thugs can steal more money?
10-14-2014 07:48 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
You can change the board, you can't change the posters.
10-14-2014 07:50 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(10-14-2014 07:50 AM)Paul M Wrote:  You can change the board, you can't change the posters.

mach gets taken to school repeatedly, and he was humiliated on his union thread. So he gets angry and lashes out. His BDS is really severe.
10-14-2014 07:51 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(10-14-2014 07:45 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Thanks W! 03-thumbsup

Didn't realize W was in office... Or been in office the last 6 years..
10-14-2014 07:55 AM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(10-14-2014 07:45 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/1.620693?v...973C85F90F

What the hell do we do or what can we do? Our "Ally" prefers ISIS over one of our stronger allies in the region. "Kurds"

The place is a hell hole.

Thanks W! 03-thumbsup

lol, the Turkish/Kurd situation goes back a way lot longer than W. Ever heard of the PKK?
10-14-2014 08:17 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
6 full years into a presidency and it still all the other guys fault.

What a loser Obama is.
10-14-2014 08:26 AM
Machiavelli Offline

W is too blame for inciting the foolish idea of an Arab Spring. The idea that democracy can be imported. We have spilled blood and treasure over there for what????? Then what do you do when two of our stronger allies in the region BOMB each other. What a mess.
10-14-2014 08:45 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Turkey didn't help Us when Bush was in office. That was part of the reason it took so long at the start of Iraq invasion. We couldn't use Turkey landing strips. They are not really an ally. They have always disliked Iraq Kurds.
Obama since He has been in charge of this ISIS mess should find out what happened. If Turkey wont help then cut off any future aid to Them as of Today.He is Charles in Charge in the Middle East now. Deal with it or resign .
10-14-2014 09:01 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(10-14-2014 08:45 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  W is too blame for inciting the foolish idea of an Arab Spring. The idea that democracy can be imported. We have spilled blood and treasure over there for what????? Then what do you do when two of our stronger allies in the region BOMB each other. What a mess.

Obama is to blame for letting it all fall to pieces just because of politics and campaign promises.

Anyone with a brain knew pulling everyone out of Irag all at once was a disaster waiting to blow up in our face.

So it blows up in our face and here we are now sending our preople back in for more bombing runs and secretly putting our "boots on the ground" with special forces types to train and support Kurds and others.
10-14-2014 09:06 AM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

"boots on the ground" with special forces types to train and support Kurds

and Turkey is bombing them......... A NATO member hence the post. Try to keep up.
10-14-2014 09:12 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(10-14-2014 08:45 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  W is too blame for inciting the foolish idea of an Arab Spring. The idea that democracy can be imported. We have spilled blood and treasure over there for what????? Then what do you do when two of our stronger allies in the region BOMB each other. What a mess.

Arab spring? Isn't that where Obama gave Muslim groups weapons, then in turn they used them on us at Benghazi...

And Mr. Mach, teacher extraordinaire.. It's "to" not "too".
10-14-2014 09:13 AM
Machiavelli Offline

I meant to say

Is too to blame........

I apologize for the mistake.........
10-14-2014 09:16 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
You know, after 6 years, if folks are still blaming W, then they have given up on O.
10-14-2014 09:16 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
So when does the current administration take the blame for any blunders? Thus far they haven't.. Well they did take credit for Obamacare.
10-14-2014 09:17 AM
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(10-14-2014 09:12 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  "boots on the ground" with special forces types to train and support Kurds

and Turkey is bombing them......... A NATO member hence the post. Try to keep up.

Your still blaming GWB in late 2014 and yet you are telling me to "keep up".

03-lmfao

Classic Mach post.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014 09:21 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
10-14-2014 09:20 AM
Machiavelli Offline

The area was needlessly destabilized by W's administration. Are you capable of even admitting that??????

"You're" btw...............

and I'll be blaming W in 2030. Heck some on the right still bring up Carter. The way I look at it I'll be bringing up that name for the next two presidential election cycles....... AT LEAST.

I know you guys want to put that stank in the rear view mirror and try like hell to deligitimize every time he is brought up, but get used to it. W's administration will be a yoke on your neck for decades. That's what you will get and that's what you deserve.
10-14-2014 09:25 AM
Machiavelli Offline

Your still blaming GWB in 2014 and you are telling me to "keep up".

03-lmfao

This post is full of schadenfreude..........................
10-14-2014 09:26 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

The area was needlessly destabilized by Obama's administration when he pulled everyone out while every commander in the military was advising him not to do so..

AFTER the surge had worked and the place was WAYYYY more stable.

Now its in flames.

I wish we had never gone into Iraq, but that doesn't let me bury my head in the sand over the disastrous handling of the situation by that incompetent idiot Obama.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014 09:32 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
10-14-2014 09:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.