Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

USA Today BB countdown SMU #19
Carolina Stang Offline
1st String

I Root For: SMU
USA Today BB countdown SMU #19
for SMU fans, it is already basketball season. So don't give me too much grief for posting this in October. And you have to love Coach Brown stumping for the AAC:

"I think our conference is seriously underrated and it's one of the better conferences in the country. You can just look at what Louisville did and UConn winning the whole thing. Our goal was to play in the NCAA tournament. When that didn't present itself, we wanted to go as far as we could in the NIT...and we did. I think with the guys coming back, playing five quality teams, that was meaningful for us."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nca.../17170887/
10-13-2014 02:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ncbeta Offline
Suffering from trolliosis

I Root For: ECU
RE: USA Today BB countdown SMU #19
Good quote coach. Nice to see SMU getting some love.
10-13-2014 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.