WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Five months in a few bullet points?
stdatwmu Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU Broncos
Five months in a few bullet points?
Howdy there everyone...

As you've probably noticed - or maybe not, since I'm certainly not the most outspoken poster here - I've been away from the forums for a while. I think since early May, actually.

I've kept up with all the scores and read all of David's articles in the Gazette, but that's pretty much it. I literally haven't popped over here once to check in on the rumor mill.

Although I usually play catch-up and skim any posts I've missed, five months' worth is a bit too much to handle. Sooo... if you could fill me in on the big stuff, I'd appreciate it!
10-06-2014 04:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

thegeneral Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU, OU
RE: Five months in a few bullet points?
Here we go...
10-06-2014 04:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stdatwmu Offline
All American

Heh, yeah, figured it's probably been at least 12 hours since the last person threw gasoline on the fire 'round here.

I'll be back after dinner with a beer and some popcorn.
10-06-2014 04:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charm City Bronco Offline
Fights for Justice

I Root For: WMU
DesertBronco got himself run.
10-06-2014 08:12 PM
Advertisement

Dirty Ernie Offline
Heisman

Several posters had multiple identities.
10-06-2014 08:24 PM
chipfan Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Dip's off his meds.
10-06-2014 11:01 PM
stdatwmu Offline
All American

Sheesh, I missed all the fun then, huh?

I truly am 100% out of the loop if it's not been reported via DD or in a box score, though. So do please let me know if I'm blissfully ignorant of any USDA Prime Bronco news!
10-06-2014 11:17 PM
Advertisement

Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

Franklin burst out of the gates. Coaches were feeding him the rock hot and heavy. And it was good.

Went away from him at va tech, and it seemed impossible to run out of the shotgun against Toledo, so now Buffalo has the leading rusher in the MAC, but I continue to campaign for JF to the Doak Walker committee.
10-07-2014 06:40 AM
Broncobelt Offline
All American

(10-07-2014 06:40 AM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  Franklin burst out of the gates. Coaches were feeding him the rock hot and heavy. And it was good.

Went away from him at va tech, and it seemed impossible to run out of the shotgun against Toledo, so now Buffalo has the leading rusher in the MAC, but I continue to campaign for JF to the Doak Walker committee.

Time to change your user name H4H?????
10-07-2014 08:42 AM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

(10-07-2014 08:42 AM)Broncobelt Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 06:40 AM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  Franklin burst out of the gates. Coaches were feeding him the rock hot and heavy. And it was good.

Time to change your user name H4H?????

Hiller4Hyz09 came to me in a dream belt. After that 5-OT game against Ball State I believe. But I just don't have the creativity I had back then.

Jarvion - rhymes with nothing.

Franklin and Walker - no alliteration there.

Someone, help! 03-banghead
10-07-2014 08:52 AM
Advertisement

Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

Per Wikipedia:

The Franklin H. Walker House was a private residence located at 2730 East Jefferson Avenue in Detroit, Michigan. It was also known as Doctor's Hospital. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985,[1] but subsequently demolished.
10-07-2014 08:53 AM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

10-07-2014 08:57 AM
stdatwmu Offline
All American

Yep, I've certainly kept an eye on all the stats; Franklin is quite the beast.

It's been encouraging to see Terrell and the WRs take some solid steps forward over the past couple weeks, too.

Glad we finally got the new scoreboard in UA - the photos look great. Hopefully they figure out the schedule soon.

We were there for CommUniversity and we'll be up for Homecoming like usual. Hopefully we have a chance to come up for a couple hockey/basketball games (we never did get to Lawson last year, though we went to an away game at Miami) over the winter, too. I'd love to finally see all the facility upgrades in person.
10-07-2014 11:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.