.. Have fun playing in that Miami Vice Bowl versus the AAC. 03-lmfao
10-04-2014 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
RE: Bye Bye BYU!
Very enjoyable game. I have no idea who this Utah State team was, but they looked nothing like the team that lost to Arkansas State two weeks ago.

BYU looked very overrated tonight. Backup QB or not, they were already behind when Hill went out.
10-04-2014 01:18 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
Sure hurts Texas and Virginia's S.O.S. doesn't it.
10-04-2014 03:02 AM
Advertisement

quo vadis Offline
Legend

I Root For: USF/Georgetown
(10-04-2014 03:02 AM)JRsec Wrote:  Sure hurts Texas and Virginia's S.O.S. doesn't it.

Yes, I guess it does. 03-lmfao
10-04-2014 06:02 AM
MJG Offline
1st String

I Root For: U I , UMich, SC
The same team doesn't show up every week in college football. Eighteen to twenty three year old kids are just not consistent. The teams just don't play against each other enough to really tell who is better.

Take Mississippi their biggest win so far is Boise and for most of the game it was close. Air Force led Boise 28-0 is that hurting Mississippi.

Just about every team will have one head scratcher of a loss.
Missouri losing to Indiana then beating SC who beat Georgia who beat Clemson. Does that mean whoever beats Indiana is better than SC, Georgia and Clemson depends who is making the argument.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 07:46 AM by MJG.)
10-04-2014 07:39 AM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
BYU and Utah State are long time rivals. In rivalry games, you can throw records, stats, and everything else out the window. And the underdog in the game puts their entire season on such games too. Even if they lose every other game, if they beat their rival, the season was a success.
10-04-2014 08:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TampaKnight Offline
Knight Family

I Root For: The American
East Carolina is getting a bunch up help moving up in the polls! That's nice.
10-04-2014 09:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

He1nousOne Offline
The One you Love to Hate.

I Root For: Iowa/ASU
The difference between BYU and the Majors? The Majors can get away with a loss. BYU wont get in with 1 loss, especially a loss to Utah State. The measuring stick is different.

This season is going to sting for BYU, inevitably more reason or them to go ahead and join that 20 team conference in the future.
10-04-2014 09:12 AM
TerryD Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Notre Dame
I wanted BYU to run the table and for Hill to be in the Heisman top five. Oh well.
10-04-2014 09:29 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-04-2014 09:29 AM)TerryD Wrote:  I wanted BYU to run the table and for Hill to be in the Heisman top five. Oh well.

Over the summer I was thinking they could if Hill was healthy the entire season.
10-04-2014 09:31 AM
FloridaJag Offline
All American

I Root For: USA, FSU, and UWF
(10-04-2014 09:06 AM)TampaKnight Wrote:  East Carolina is getting a bunch up help moving up in the polls! That's nice.

Not really. BYU was over ranked for the TV ratings. I had ECU at #16 and BYU at #30.

Plus Arizona will probably jump into the Top 15. Neither the AP or the Coaches Poll had Arizona ranked at #29 based upon the also receiving votes. I had Arizona at #25. They will put Arizona ahead of ECU.
10-04-2014 09:54 AM
ChrisLords Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Virginia Tech
(10-04-2014 12:54 AM)quo vadis Wrote:  .. Have fun playing in that Miami Vice Bowl versus the AAC. 03-lmfao

I believe that is accurate. No way the CFP gives them an Access bowl even if they are 11-1.
10-05-2014 05:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.