Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Student shared pot-laced lollipops with classmates
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Student shared pot-laced lollipops with classmates, police say

Great fun for Holloween candy. Lib policies, so destructive to society.

Quote:ENFIELD, Conn. – A police chief in Connecticut says a girl handed out marijuana-laced lollipops to classmates at her high school, and one student was hospitalized.

Enfield Police Chief Carl Sferrazza tells the Journal Inquirer that the Enfield High student acknowledged sharing the tainted lollipops, which were laced with THC, an active ingredient in marijuana. She said she received the candy in the mail from California.

The police chief says a 16-year-old girl was hospitalized overnight Monday after consuming one of the lollipops. But he says the student who brought the tainted lollipops to school denied giving any to her.

Because the student is being charged is a juvenile, she will not be arrested. Sferrazza says she'll instead be referred to juvenile court.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 11:22 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
09-26-2014 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: Student shared pot-laced lollipops with classmates
Hospitalized for what? Getting the munchies?
09-26-2014 03:04 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
Kids that eat food with THC have been known to go to the hospital. It's actually happening a lot in Colorado due to kids not knowing there's THC in cookies that their parents just left on a table.
09-26-2014 03:06 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(09-26-2014 03:06 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  Kids that eat food with THC have been known to go to the hospital. It's actually happening a lot in Colorado due to kids not knowing there's THC in cookies that their parents just left on a table.

Any parent that leaves pot edibles on the table for their kids to get to should be shot.
09-26-2014 03:08 PM
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
And the kids just keep getting dumber.
09-26-2014 03:08 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(09-26-2014 03:08 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(09-26-2014 03:06 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  Kids that eat food with THC have been known to go to the hospital. It's actually happening a lot in Colorado due to kids not knowing there's THC in cookies that their parents just left on a table.

Any parent that leaves pot edibles on the table for their kids to get to should be shot.

Yep, or even just doing it in the presence of kids, whether they know what it is or not. People have gotten beyond irresponsible. No wonder so many kids are growing up to be stupid.
09-26-2014 03:09 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
I hope the parents of the kid that went to the hospital sue the little sh-t that gave her the lollipop.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
09-27-2014 06:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.