Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ferguson Demonstrators Threaten To Shut Down Rams Game Unless Darren Wilson arrested
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Ferguson Demonstrators Threaten To Shut Down Rams Game Unless Darren Wilson arrested
[Image: rwj5te.jpg]

Due Process, a thing of the past, in Obama’s America…

Quote:The search for justice in Ferguson has spilled onto the football field as protestors say they plan to get into Edward Jones Dome and stop this weekend’s St. Louis Rams game.

The threat was first revealed at a St. Louis County Council meeting Tuesday night.

‘It’s not going to be a fun day Sunday at your beautiful Rams game,’ one protestor reportedly shouted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ested.html
09-19-2014 07:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
RE: Ferguson Demonstrators Threaten To Shut Down Rams Game Unless Darren Wilson arrested
Fisher probably would appreciate game intervention by the protesters.

Dallas is going to kick the Rams butt up to their curved horns.

I suspect the NFL and St. Louis will have ample security for this game.
09-19-2014 08:28 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Ferguson Demonstrators Threaten To Shut Down Rams Game Unless Darren Wilson arrested
They're going to be pissed when the Grand Jury finds insufficient evidence to indict. Remember I said the October Surprise will be no indictment. Post election Holder goes after Wilson for civil rights violations.
09-19-2014 08:32 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
How is that going to be a surprise? This guy is going to walk. That's why some people are angry.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
09-20-2014 10:59 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(09-20-2014 10:59 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  How is that going to be a surprise? This guy is going to walk. That's why some people are angry.

So we should convict him whether there is evidence or not?
09-20-2014 01:20 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
No, Fit. Some people are angry because they were brought up that way AND because outside agitators, INCLUDING the Feds and Eric the Red Holder have whipped up the frenzy that encourages mob "justice."

The 'just-us' department under Holder made clear early on that they would not exactly be even handed when dealing with racial matters.

You're just too simple minded to see it. You've drank the kool aid and agree with their actions. Let's string him up because we don't like what happened, regardless of whether or not there is any evidence that points to criminal liability. If that situation in Missouri were reversed and a black cop in a majority white city shot a man (who incidentally had just committed a crime), would the Feds swoop in? Would Jackson, Sharpton, et al also appear on the scene? Would a one sided media frenzy occur? Would the white population in that city protest, get violent outsiders to come in to riot and all that?

You know the answers to that question but you're not honest enough to admit it.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 01:32 PM by MileHighBronco.)
09-20-2014 01:29 PM
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
someone needs to call the crips to come remove all these bloods infesting the area.
09-20-2014 01:47 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(09-20-2014 01:47 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  someone needs to call the crips to come remove all these bloods infesting the area.
Nah, they are more scared of MS-13
09-20-2014 02:31 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

People are upset because nothing was done about what happened.

09-20-2014 02:59 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(09-20-2014 02:59 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  People are upset because nothing was done about what happened.

So they want a conviction without evidence?
09-20-2014 06:42 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(09-20-2014 02:59 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  People are upset because nothing was done about what happened.

So we should burn down cities because nothing his happening with the knock out game?
09-20-2014 06:44 PM
Advertisement

Brokeback Flamer Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tight ends

The officer was placed on Administrative Leave pending the outcome of the investigation. What more should be done?
09-20-2014 07:10 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Fit and Fergs want special treatment under the Zero admin Dept. Of Injustice.
09-20-2014 07:44 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Since the bible thumper was shot in Ferguson 71 people were murdered in Chicago.
09-20-2014 07:51 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

There wasn't an investigation until after people started complaining.

09-20-2014 10:28 PM
Brokeback Flamer Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tight ends
(09-20-2014 10:28 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  There wasn't an investigation until after people started complaining.

You are right considering 'people started complaining' about 30 seconds after the incident
09-20-2014 10:33 PM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

No. I think it started when they left his body in the street for 3 hours.

09-20-2014 10:51 PM
Kaplony Offline

(09-20-2014 10:51 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  No. I think it started when they left his body in the street for 3 hours.

Guess why they did that.

It was evidence in the investigation.
09-20-2014 10:54 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

How is leaving a body in the street for 3 hours evidence?

09-20-2014 10:57 PM
Kaplony Offline

(09-20-2014 10:57 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  How is leaving a body in the street for 3 hours evidence?

Without knowing how Missouri law handles it, but every law enforcement related shooting in SC is investigated by the SC State Law Enforcement Division (SLED). If the victim is determined to be deceased by proper medical authority and doing so does not involve the possibility of evidence contamination (like a pouring rain storm, possibility of the body being destroyed by fire, etc.) they prefer if you do not move the body until they can arrive on scene and have their evidence technicians process the scene. Since this was a shooting the deceased was evidence. In addition this isn't like CSI where they process the scene in the five minutes of the show. It's a methodical, time consuming process. I have been on felony DUI scenes where it took two hours to get the body out of the car while they took measurements, pictures, etc. God help you if you get stuck on a fatal fire, you'll be there half a day.

Bear in mind that except in a precious few communities in this country the public safety agencies are both underfunded and understaffed. Without knowing the details it is entirely reasonable for the body to lay there three hours if you consider the response time (where did the investigators/evidence techs who were on call have to come from? Were they on another call at the time and had to finish that before they could respond?, etc.) the complexity of the situation, and the absolute chaos that scene seemed to be (Hard to work in a timely manner when you have a hate filled crowd behind you ready to harm anything wearing a badge out of revenge)

To be honest I think they did an admirable job in removing the body in just three hours.
09-20-2014 11:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.