Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Memphis fans please...
Bookmark and Share
MT FAN Offline
All American

I Root For: Middle Tennesse
Memphis fans please...
tell me more about your amazingly close game against the greatest team to ever take the field in the UCLA Bruins. How you guys were able to stay so close to them is just unfathomable. You're team must be amazing! I would also like to hear about your other great win of the season over the powerful Austin Peay Governors. You guys are obviously on a collision course with the National Championship. I just hope were able to keep the score under a thousand point loss. Please have mercy under on us.
09-15-2014 01:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigernole79 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kool-Aid
RE: Memphis fans please...
You are hillarious!!!! 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

We haven't had a whole lot to be excited about in the last 7 or 8 years, so excuse us if we REALLY like the improvement we have made. I mean, we freakin' lost to MTSU... how bad can you get as a program!?!! 03-shhhh
09-15-2014 01:41 PM
poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

I Root For: CHY-NAH

Donators
Eat a bag of 'em. Fat ones.
09-15-2014 01:41 PM
Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis
Small ***** syndrome kicking in for Middle
09-15-2014 01:42 PM
TigersRuleAll Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
MTSU fans want so badly for this to be some sort of rivalry for us. Let me state this one more time as clearly as I can: Tiger fans do not give one crap about this series...and we have zero interest in seeing it renewed.

What an irritating litte fanbase they have.
09-15-2014 01:48 PM
EarthBoundMisfit Offline
Tongue tied and twisted

I Root For: CardiacAblation
(09-15-2014 01:38 PM)MT FAN Wrote:  tell me more about your amazingly close game against the greatest team to ever take the field in the UCLA Bruins. How you guys were able to stay so close to them is just unfathomable. You're team must be amazing! I would also like to hear about your other great win of the season over the powerful Austin Peay Governors. You guys are obviously on a collision course with the National Championship. I just hope we're able to keep the score under a thousand point loss. Please have mercy under on us.

Another fine product of the Middle Tennessee educational system I see.
Nice to know our tax dollars are hard at work.
No one here suggested we are on a collision course with anything but a bowl game. We fought a highly ranked team and earned their respect.
We had two people on defense...Martin Ifedi...and our starting strongside linebacker Ryan Coleman out for the UCLA game...it is easy to speculate how much better we could have performed on defense with two starters that were missing playing in that game.
We Tiger fans are excited about our team. Forgive us if that is a crime...I haven't seen it written or posted anywhere. We've endured a 'death penalty' type experience from having the wrong people in school leadership (ie former school president Shirley Raines, and Athletic Director RC Johnson) as well as a disaster hire for a head coach Larry Porter.
For our program to show signs of life after all we have endured is a damn miracle in and of itself.
I wouldn't worry about Tiger fans being excited about their team...I'd be more concerned with having to crawl back to Murfreesboro with my tail between my legs if I were a MTSU fan after the clownstomping yall are about to get on Saturday.
09-15-2014 01:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MiddleTennesseeStater Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: MT
(09-15-2014 01:48 PM)TigersRuleAll Wrote:  MTSU fans want so badly for this to be some sort of rivalry for us. Let me state this one more time as clearly as I can: Tiger fans do not give one crap about this series...and we have zero interest in seeing it renewed.

Its funny, you hear Ole Miss and UT say the same thing about Memphis. Everyone's gotta look down on the next, I guess. I, for one, am content to know that, regardless of the outcome Saturday, MT has owned this series.
09-15-2014 01:53 PM
Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

(09-15-2014 01:53 PM)MiddleTennesseeStater Wrote:  
(09-15-2014 01:48 PM)TigersRuleAll Wrote:  MTSU fans want so badly for this to be some sort of rivalry for us. Let me state this one more time as clearly as I can: Tiger fans do not give one crap about this series...and we have zero interest in seeing it renewed.

Its funny, you hear Ole Miss and UT say the same thing about Memphis. Everyone's gotta look down on the next, I guess. I, for one, am content to know that, regardless of the outcome Saturday, MT has owned this series.
We have bigger wins than Middle could ever imagine. I am about start calling you guys Blount College in Murfreesboro
09-15-2014 01:58 PM
btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators

hes got a point you know.

ole miss and ut look down on us cuz they whip our azzes regularly. we look down on mtsu....but they whip our azzes too
09-15-2014 01:59 PM
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: THE Tigers
(09-15-2014 01:38 PM)MT FAN Wrote:  tell me more about your amazingly close game against the greatest team to ever take the field in the UCLA Bruins. How you guys were able to stay so close to them is just unfathomable. You're team must be amazing! I would also like to hear about your other great win of the season over the powerful Austin Peay Governors. You guys are obviously on a collision course with the National Championship. I just hope were able to keep the score under a thousand point loss. Please have mercy under on us.

It could've been a 0-28 first half against Minnesota.
09-15-2014 02:01 PM
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

I Root For: Jamammy
I only look down on Austin Peay and Nichols St
09-15-2014 02:01 PM
Advertisement

Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

(09-15-2014 01:59 PM)btiger Wrote:  

hes got a point you know.

ole miss and ut look down on us cuz they whip our azzes regularly. we look down on mtsu....but they whip our azzes too

The right leadership leading the program make Middle a Austin Peay for Memphis
09-15-2014 02:02 PM
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards

If you knew what the Porter hire had done to this program, you wouldn't be bragging about owning the series and you'd have an inkling of understanding as to why some here are excited about the potential of this team and season. The word "rebuilding" doesn't do justice to what Fuente has been tasked with and what he's done in a short period of time (and everyone understands that there is more work to do).

Good luck on Saturday.

Should your team lose, I hope that you can display humbleness and sportsmanship somewhere near the same level as the braggadocio that you're showing here now.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 02:06 PM by tiger2000.)
09-15-2014 02:04 PM
MiddleTennesseeStater Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: MT
(09-15-2014 02:04 PM)tiger2000 Wrote:  

If you knew what the Porter hire had done to this program, you wouldn't be bragging about owning the series and you'd have an inkling of understanding as to why some here are excited about the potential of this team and season. The word "rebuilding" doesn't do justice to what Fuente has been tasked with and what he's done in a short period of time (and everyone understands that there is more work to do).

Good luck on Saturday.

Should your team lose, I hope that your humbleness and sportsmanship is somewhat near the same level as the braggadocio that you're showing here now.

Braggadocio? I don't think that word means what you think it means. I merely pointed out that a lot of the Memphis rhetoric about "Little Middle" is the same crap y'all hate about UT and Ole Miss fan bases.
09-15-2014 02:07 PM
Mick Light Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(09-15-2014 01:38 PM)MT FAN Wrote:  tell me more about your amazingly close game against the greatest team to ever take the field in the UCLA Bruins. How you guys were able to stay so close to them is just unfathomable. You're team must be amazing! I would also like to hear about your other great win of the season over the powerful Austin Peay Governors. You guys are obviously on a collision course with the National Championship. I just hope were able to keep the score under a thousand point loss. Please have mercy under on us.

Had bammer beat in '59 til the ref looked the other way on the winning touchdown.

TrUeTh
09-15-2014 02:09 PM
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards
(09-15-2014 02:07 PM)MiddleTennesseeStater Wrote:  
(09-15-2014 02:04 PM)tiger2000 Wrote:  

Good luck on Saturday.

Should your team lose, I hope that your humbleness and sportsmanship is somewhat near the same level as the braggadocio that you're showing here now.

Braggadocio? I don't think that word means what you think it means. I merely pointed out that a lot of the Memphis rhetoric about "Little Middle" is the same crap y'all hate about UT and Ole Miss fan bases.

I know exactly what it means. Good luck.
Advertisement

Hippytiger Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: memphis

I was at the game last year at Middle and your enthusiasm was not shared by your fellow fans. While I have always wished the best for Middle the amount of fans at the Memphis game last year bordered on pitiful. Your university had a hard push to put fans in the stands but still a bad turnout. We have not had much of a program for the last several years but I guarantee we will have a nice turnout for the game.
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(09-15-2014 02:01 PM)Brother Bluto Wrote:  I only look down on Austin Peay and Nichols St

Are you above sea level?
09-15-2014 02:13 PM
tigernole79 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kool-Aid
They have a good band!! 02-13-banana

It is crazy to think that the teams MTSU has beaten in the last decades were anywhere close to the teams of the early 90's or the early years under Coach West. We were at our lowest point... ever! We will see how much progress we have made Saturday, I think people will be surprised by how much progress we have made!
09-15-2014 02:18 PM
Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

(09-15-2014 02:18 PM)tigernole79 Wrote:  They have a good band!! 02-13-banana

It is crazy to think that the teams MTSU has beaten in the last decades were anywhere close to the teams of the early 90's or the early years under Coach West. We were at our lowest point... ever! We will see how much progress we have made Saturday, I think people will be surprised by how much progress we have made!

Hopefully Paxton is feeling another 300+ game of passing
09-15-2014 02:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.