Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Black Panther Calls For Kidnapping, Drugging, Beating, Whipping Black Republican
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
New Black Panther Calls For Kidnapping, Drugging, Beating, Whipping Black Republican
For Supporting Ferguson Cop…

[Image: 6pt5ld.jpg]

Quote:Mauricelm-Lei Millere is a Black Panther and New Black Panther Adviser who is assisting to organize the protests in Ferguson, Missouri. He has also recently encouraged people to commit violence on Martin Baker in a recent Facebook posting.

Martin Baker is a black Republican candidate that has found himself in the middle of a racist hate storm after the shooting in Ferguson, Missouri because he supported due process for the officer involved while at the same time supporting the family of the young man who was killed.

http://thebellnews.com/2014/09/14/new-bl...epublican/
09-15-2014 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: New Black Panther Calls For Kidnapping, Drugging, Beating, Whipping Black Republican
Both men mentioned are clearly racist.
09-15-2014 11:23 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
RE: New Black Panther Calls For Kidnapping, Drugging, Beating, Whipping Black Republican
What are they, the 1950's KKK for blacks in the 21st Century? Geez... Bunch of pusssy crybabies...
09-15-2014 11:49 AM
pharaoh0 Offline
Triggered by Microaggressions

I Root For: Duke, L'ville
Not only is that racist and fascist, but the idiot also used his real name and exposed himself to all types of criminal culpability if someone does attack this guy.
09-15-2014 12:12 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
He's obviously a Black Muslim also with X name so He's really thinking Beheadings are more appropriate punishment. These Panthers should try and tangle with say the Hells Angels M.C. or someone like Them. Money's on the Angels !
09-15-2014 12:18 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Lol black Republicans? That's going v to be rough to find.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
09-15-2014 09:28 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(09-15-2014 09:28 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Lol black Republicans? That's going v to be rough to find.

Yes, I know it's hard for you liberals to believe that some of our black citizens are actually smart enough to get off the plantation y'all like to keep them on.

http://www.scott.senate.gov/

The only Republican Senator from SC
09-15-2014 10:25 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

Why do you think that only some blacks are smart?

09-15-2014 10:45 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(09-15-2014 10:45 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Why do you think that only some blacks are smart?

It's not that some blacks are smart, it's that all liberals are dumb. And then there are those racist high school exit exams....
09-15-2014 10:50 PM
Kaplony Offline

(09-15-2014 10:45 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Why do you think that only some blacks are smart?

How else do you explain blindly supporting a political party that has blatantly oppressed their race for most of the last century?
09-15-2014 10:55 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

As long as the gop believes minorities don't vote Republican because minorities are dumb, things will never change.

09-15-2014 11:30 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline

(09-15-2014 11:30 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  As long as the gop believes minorities don't vote Republican because minorities are dumb, things will never change.

And that's perfectly fine with you liberals because you need the blacks dumb and stuck on the plantation.
09-15-2014 11:42 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014 12:05 AM by EagleRockCafe.)
09-15-2014 11:47 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

Actually no. I wish the gop would reach out to minorities instead of insulting them.

09-15-2014 11:49 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

The Democratic Party does not care about black people

There is this illusion that the Democratic leadership cares about black people. It's not true. Oh, there are a few well-meaning, misled individuals in the Democrat Party—but it seems only the worst of the worst make it to leadership positions.

Look at their policies: Abortion is out of control in the black community. Black abortions outnumbered black live births in New York City in 2012 (Blacks in NYC had 31,328 abortions vs. 24,758 live births, according to NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, via Truth Revolt).

I had a caller express concern that people in this country, especially the black community, do not cherish our children or our women. Nowhere is this more starkly shown than in abortion numbers: I have seen it at 56 million babies killed in America since Roe v. Wade. How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust? Evil has grown subtler, longer-lasting, and more sinister in our spoiled country. Blacks make up 12% of the population but 30% of abortions. Some Liberals attempt to reduce the number without morality. It won't work. It will only complicate our problems.

Blacks are 38 million in the U.S. They have aborted well over 16 million since 1973. Hispanics are now 52 million. Democrats are working on their next voting bloc—they want amnesty for well-over 12 million illegal aliens who have replaced black workers. Black unemployment is twice as high as white unemployment. I've seen it estimated that illegals make up 5% of America's workforce. Democrats have wreaked their havoc on the black community for over half a century, buying their votes with the American taxpayer's money, and now they are tossing blacks to the side like a used prostitute.

I recently sent out an email that included a Houston woman upset, feeling alone and helpless, protesting that Obama is asking for billions of dollars to care for illegal alien children who've overrun our system, while our own children around the country (including Obama's hometown of Chicago) are suffering and dying (thanks in part to failed Democrat policies).

I have to admit, I blame blacks for being seduced by the Democrat Party. If they had the moral fortitude to say no to ill-gotten gain, said no to feel-good "doting mother" government taking care of them, then blacks would be on top of the world.

They call homosexual "equality" the "new civil rights movement." Black people are old news. Their votes are secure. Their upward mobility is shot. Their role models and leadership are morally debased. Radical homosexuals and the Democrat Party use the black struggle to advance their godless agenda—and blacks are falling for it, because blacks have become godless people.

http://www.bondinfo.org/content/democrat...ack-people
09-16-2014 12:00 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

Test scores? Are you really a teacher?!? 03-lmfao

Are all whites, asians, orientals, injuns or anyone else ALL smart? As in 100 IQ+ or so?

I'd imagine averages would suggest "no". 03-lmfao

Gawd, you're a freaking...be nice...be nice... interesting specimen. I'll just leave it there. WOW.
09-16-2014 12:49 AM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(09-16-2014 12:49 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

Test scores? Are you really a teacher?!? 03-lmfao

Are all whites, asians, orientals, injuns or anyone else ALL smart? As in 100 IQ+ or so?

I'd imagine averages would suggest "no". 03-lmfao

Gawd, you're a freaking...be nice...be nice... interesting specimen. I'll just leave it there. WOW.
I believe that the same way I believe some whites are smart, some Asians are smart, etc.

Not everyone is brilliant.
09-16-2014 07:53 AM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
RE: Kidnapping, Drugging, Beating, Whipping Black Republican
(09-15-2014 11:30 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  As long as the gop believes minorities don't vote Republican because minorities are dumb, things will never change.

Its a chicken/egg situation, not what you've stated above. Blacks believe at best that the GOP doesn't give a damn about minorities and at worst wants to roll back all of the Great Society social programs on the mistaken believe that Blacks would be the most adversely affected people of such initiatives.

Conversely, with limited funds available to them, the Republicans believe that is a a financial waste in trying to court a group of people who have for the last 60 years, voted for the Democratic Party at a rate of 91-95%.
09-16-2014 08:20 AM
bevotex Offline
Chili has no beans

I Root For: Texas Longhorns
(09-15-2014 11:49 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Actually no. I wish the gop would reach out to minorities instead of insulting them.

You use the word minorities but you mean blacks. Say what you mean.
09-16-2014 08:30 AM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
You only have to look at how the prog left advocates abortion to realize
how many black babies have been killed by their support.
09-16-2014 08:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.