Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Don't eat the food at Dump Perry Stadium!
Bookmark and Share
MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
Don't eat the food at Dump Perry Stadium!
Quote:Health inspectors found 11 critical violations at concession stands at the Doyt during last week's game.

http://www.13abc.com/story/26511706/heal...-bgsu-doyt
09-11-2014 10:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
RE: Don't eat the food at Dump Perry Stadium!
Jon Taffer is showing up Saturday to kick some a$$ at the Dolt...
09-11-2014 10:42 PM
Toledo Football 1st Offline
All Rockets All The Time

I Root For: T O L E D O

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
11 violations among 9 stands checked. Sounds like a serious lack of adult supervision by Sodexo. Although if sink HW temp is not high enough that is probably on the facility, not Sodexo.
09-12-2014 09:31 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
The whole concession thing at the Doyt has been an embarrassment for years. Gladieux sucked and these guys don't appear much better. Hopefully this will bring about a much-need investment into fixing them.
09-12-2014 10:24 AM
Advertisement

El Grande Flippero Offline
1st String

I Root For: BG!! SU!!
(09-11-2014 10:42 PM)MotoRocket Wrote:  Jon Taffer is showing up Saturday to kick some a$$ at the Dolt...

Taffer (with Cherf Duffy) Gordon Ramsey and Chef Robert Irvine couldn't fix the concessions issues at the Doyt. They needed to revamp the whole system years ago...

They've made a lot of improvements at the stadium over the last 10 years, but for some reason the concessions areas haven't been addressed
09-12-2014 10:58 AM
crusher38 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: USC and Toledo
it all comes from people being DIRTY ASSES.

wash your hands, is it that hard?!!
09-12-2014 04:15 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(09-12-2014 04:15 PM)crusher38 Wrote:  it all comes from people being DIRTY ASSES.

It can be a lot more than that - and apparently is. The comments written talk about temperatures not being maintained on meat - which can cause bacteria in proteins to take off like wildfire. I would imagine those handling food had gloves on and did not also handle money. Sodexo is a pretty good company from my past experience, but you never know about individual branches or managers, etc. Could be failures against their own policies. If this has been a continual problem, their are likely also facility issues contributing to the mess.
09-12-2014 06:10 PM
crusher38 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: USC and Toledo
(09-12-2014 06:10 PM)MotoRocket Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 04:15 PM)crusher38 Wrote:  it all comes from people being DIRTY ASSES.

It can be a lot more than that - and apparently is. The comments written talk about temperatures not being maintained on meat - which can cause bacteria in proteins to take off like wildfire. I would imagine those handling food had gloves on and did not also handle money. Sodexo is a pretty good company from my past experience, but you never know about individual branches or managers, etc. Could be failures against their own policies. If this has been a continual problem, their are likely also facility issues contributing to the mess.

you'd be very surprised how many people don't use proper hygiene who work at restaurants or booths like this.

i worked in food distribution for the better part of ten years and going to some of these restaurants people flock to in toledo will open your eyes when you're doing deliveries.
09-13-2014 03:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.