Nailed it.
09-11-2014 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: PROPHETIC WORDS: Bush predicted terror, death and chaos of Iraq pullout
Obama has 192 rounds of golf under his belt as president.
All of this stuff is beneath him.

http://obamagolfcounter.com/
09-11-2014 01:03 PM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies
If he was so prophetic, he wouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place. Think of all the American lives that would have been saved.
09-11-2014 01:07 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
If only this clairvoyant Bush was around I. 2003.
09-11-2014 01:14 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
How many commanders said we weren't ready?
09-11-2014 01:19 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(09-11-2014 01:19 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  How many commanders said we weren't ready?

Here's some info. I am so glad Maliki is gone.

Link
09-11-2014 01:24 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Out of all the stuff to throw at Obama..... this is the one the left wants you to attack. Absolute nut kicker to the GOP. One of these days you will understand that W's administration is looked upon as worse than Carter. Obama is barely treading water and if Hillary runs a D will win. Bush will still be an anchor around the GOP's neck for at least the next three election cycles. The way you guys banter Jimy CahTah..... The rest of us banter W in the exact same way. Any Democrats chances become infinitely better when W's name is mentioned. Any member of the GOP's chances crater when he is mentioned. The worst thing you can do is to remind people of W's administration. People have a visceral reaction to his name.
09-11-2014 01:28 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

It wasn't Bush only the libs your worship voted for it,

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[2][3]

Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 ceasefire agreement, including interference with U.N. weapons inspectors.
Iraq "continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability" and "actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability" posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."
Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".
Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt on former President George H. W. Bush and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.
Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq.
Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.
Iraq paid bounty to families of suicide bombers.
The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, and those who aided or harbored them.
The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
The governments in Turkey, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia feared Saddam and wanted him removed from power.
Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.

The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
09-11-2014 01:29 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Was that prediction before or after Mission accomplished. Lol

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
09-11-2014 01:30 PM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
PROPHETIC WORDS: Bush predicted terror, death and chaos of Iraq pullout
"W" was right!!!

09-11-2014 01:32 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(09-11-2014 01:30 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Was that prediction before or after Mission accomplished. Lol

around the same time you life goal was to become a useless teacher.
LOL
09-11-2014 01:32 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(09-11-2014 01:28 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Out of all the stuff to throw at Obama..... this is the one the left wants you to attack. Absolute nut kicker to the GOP. One of these days you will understand that W's administration is looked upon as worse than Carter. Obama is barely treading water and if Hillary runs a D will win. Bush will still be an anchor around the GOP's neck for at least the next three election cycles. The way you guys banter Jimy CahTah..... The rest of us banter W in the exact same way. Any Democrats chances become infinitely better when W's name is mentioned. Any member of the GOP's chances crater when he is mentioned. The worst thing you can do is to remind people of W's administration. People have a visceral reaction to his name.

GOP has Obama and all his scandals to run on which is why the left is running to the right and acting conservative for the mid terms.
09-11-2014 01:34 PM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(09-11-2014 01:24 PM)VA49er Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 01:19 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  How many commanders said we weren't ready?

Link

Basically, I've argued this with a hardcore leftist friend and he refuses to listen.

Again, this is one I don't blame Obama or Bush for.

Bush tried to get it extended a few years after his term in office ended, Obama wanted to keep some combat troops there.

But Maliki simply REFUSED...
09-11-2014 01:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(09-11-2014 01:35 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  

Link

Basically, I've argued this with a hardcore leftist friend and he refuses to listen.

Bush tried to get it extended a few years after his term in office ended, Obama wanted to keep some combat troops there.

It's becoming more and more clear that Maliki is the reason for Iraq's current situation. I mean he discriminated against the Sunni which in turn led the Sunni to support ISIS. Now that he's gone hopefully a more unifying Iraqi govt can fix things. My fear is that it's too late though.
09-11-2014 01:43 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(09-11-2014 01:35 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  

Link

Maliki's deal was with Iran. Iran wanted the US out. They got their wish. Now they are not too happy about dealing with ISIS which they helped create.
09-11-2014 01:49 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(09-11-2014 01:28 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Out of all the stuff to throw at Obama..... this is the one the left wants you to attack. Absolute nut kicker to the GOP. One of these days you will understand that W's administration is looked upon as worse than Carter. Obama is barely treading water and if Hillary runs a D will win. Bush will still be an anchor around the GOP's neck for at least the next three election cycles. The way you guys banter Jimy CahTah..... The rest of us banter W in the exact same way. Any Democrats chances become infinitely better when W's name is mentioned. Any member of the GOP's chances crater when he is mentioned. The worst thing you can do is to remind people of W's administration. People have a visceral reaction to his name.

I gotta laugh at that one, Mach...

03-lmfao

Bush never got close to Carter in anyone's eye besides hardcore liberals. Obama has screamed past Carter, and it's more than just hardcore Conservatives claiming such.
09-11-2014 02:25 PM
Advertisement

G-Man Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Truth & Justice
(09-11-2014 01:07 PM)Cajunman02 Wrote:  If he was so prophetic, he wouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place. Think of all the American lives that would have been saved.

Maybe he should have listened to Ward Churchill?
09-11-2014 02:26 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(09-11-2014 01:07 PM)Cajunman02 Wrote:  If he was so prophetic, he wouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place. Think of all the American lives that would have been saved.

You're an embarrassment to the fine state of Louisiana. Odds are, you were born on or after 1990.
09-11-2014 02:30 PM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies
PROPHETIC WORDS: Bush predicted terror, death and chaos of Iraq pullout
(09-11-2014 02:30 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

You're an embarrassment to the fine state of Louisiana. Odds are, you were born on or after 1990.

1984 to be exact.

09-12-2014 04:42 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Anyone with common sense could have saw this coming. I keep forgetting Obama AIN'T GOT NO SENSE. 05-stirthepot
09-12-2014 06:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.