Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Teens charged after videos of mentally disabled man being beaten go viral
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
Teens charged after videos of mentally disabled man being beaten go viral
Warning: This is graphic and it will infuriate you, but people need to see what is happening to our society.

http://kfor.com/2014/09/09/graphic-teens...-go-viral/
09-09-2014 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
RE: Teens charged after videos of mentally disabled man being beaten go viral
Rabid animals are put down. What needs to happen here.
09-09-2014 12:02 PM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
There is evidence against each individual. Arrest them and charge them accordingly. But first, allow them to suffer just like they made this poor fella. Eye for an Eye and these punks never do it again.
09-09-2014 12:09 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(09-09-2014 11:59 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  Warning: This is graphic and it will infuriate you, but people need to see what is happening to our society.

We got cheap digital cameras and the internet.

Sorry to say, this stuff has happened in the past, and just as often. But maybe they're getting caught now more often. That's a good thing for society.

And sorry to say, that this is similar

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/08/us/horrifi...challenge/
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 12:17 PM by DrTorch.)
09-09-2014 12:17 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
Human beings have been cruel to one another since forever.

But I really am convinced that there is something about our current times that is bringing such cruelty up to the surface at an earlier age, and in a more virulent form, than ever before.
09-09-2014 12:17 PM
pharaoh0 Offline
Triggered by Microaggressions

I Root For: Duke, L'ville
I am shocked that they were charged with only misdemeanors. But, this is just awful. And, it shouldn't require a twitter campaign for the authorities to act.
09-09-2014 12:19 PM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Live and let live. This is what happens down the slippery slope of the principle of non aggression. As poor behavior becomes tolerable, the poor behavior becomes poorer. This would have never been permitted 20 years ago.
09-09-2014 12:21 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

It's time to cleanse the gene pool of this kind of evil. I think it should be legal to shoot and kill anyone doing this.
09-09-2014 12:26 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
I feel extremely sorry for the mentally challenged guy they beat up, he did nothing wrong. On the upside, I don't have to worry about my kids getting beat up if that's how faqqot ass pusssy bullies fight these days.

Truth be told, the ones doing the hitting (or whatever that was) looked more like the mental ones the way they were dressed.
09-09-2014 12:35 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(09-09-2014 12:35 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I feel extremely sorry for the mentally challenged guy they beat up, he did nothing wrong. On the upside, I don't have to worry about my kids getting beat up if that's how faqqot ass pusssy bullies fight these days.

I'm beginning to understand why a group of young men haven't attacked me yet..
09-09-2014 01:05 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(09-09-2014 01:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 12:35 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I feel extremely sorry for the mentally challenged guy they beat up, he did nothing wrong. On the upside, I don't have to worry about my kids getting beat up if that's how faqqot ass pusssy bullies fight these days.

That's why they always go for petite women and senior citizens. You ever see them hit a fat lady? No. You ever see them hit a 35 year old man over 140? No. I would thoroughly LOVE for one to sucker punch me but I don't fit their requirements.
09-09-2014 01:15 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(09-09-2014 01:15 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

That's why they always go for petite women and senior citizens. You ever see them hit a fat lady? No. You ever see them hit a 35 year old man over 140? No. I would thoroughly LOVE for one to sucker punch me but I don't fit their requirements.

It's actually ridiculous. Like I've said before, I don't have a CCW, I'm not a specimen of physical fitness.. Just if you do it, run, and pray I don't get my hands on you.
09-09-2014 01:21 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(09-09-2014 01:21 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 01:15 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

It's actually ridiculous. Like I've said before, I don't have a CCW, I'm not a specimen of physical fitness.. Just if you do it, run, and pray I don't get my hands on you.

I'll choke slam the bastard after I face plant his face on the floor/ground bc I bet I'm faster and I'll catch them. Probably catch a hate crime too if I do it... I don't know though, they usually don't play that BS here in Louisiana. Especially in Bossier City, La.
09-09-2014 01:25 PM
bevotex Offline
Chili has no beans

I Root For: Texas Longhorns
[Image: 6d95d1a0.jpg]
09-09-2014 03:06 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(09-09-2014 12:17 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 11:59 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  Warning: This is graphic and it will infuriate you, but people need to see what is happening to our society.

Sorry to say, this stuff has happened in the past, and just as often. But maybe they're getting caught now more often. That's a good thing for society.

Yep. This isn't new. It was probably worse in the past when people weren't afraid of getting caught.
09-09-2014 03:30 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-09-2014 03:30 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 12:17 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  

Yep. This isn't new. It was probably worse in the past when people weren't afraid of getting caught.

So are you trying to downplay the lack of caring in our society by coming up with a "well, it's probably always been this way" argument?

That's pretty weak.
09-09-2014 03:49 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Disturbing video - I couldn't watch it all. This is a case of bad parenting and how respect for other people these days is lost. This was planned, the video is proof of that. That these kids would be proud to bully a handicapped kid and save it on film is deserving of a special kind of ass kicking.
09-09-2014 04:29 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
[quote='EverRespect' pid='11095773' dateline='1410283303']
Live and let live. This is what happens down the slippery slope of the principle of non aggression. As poor behavior becomes tolerable, the poor behavior becomes poorer. This would have never been permitted 20 years ago.
[/quote

For clarity....The principle/axiom of non aggression is as follows(and forgive me for paraphrasing) People can do pretty much whatever they want to do as long as their actions do not involve theft, fraud, VIOLENCE, or the destruction of property.

EVERYTHING in those vids violates that principle. It is very cut and dried. No slippery slope what so ever exists here. No Libertarian would have any problem with these kids being held to extreme punishment. I would in fact submit...probably more harsh than they will receive.
09-09-2014 04:50 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-09-2014 04:50 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  [quote='EverRespect' pid='11095773' dateline='1410283303']
[/quote

For clarity....The principle/axiom of non aggression is as follows(and forgive me for paraphrasing) People can do pretty much whatever they want to do as long as their actions do not involve theft, fraud, VIOLENCE, or the destruction of property.

EVERYTHING in those vids violates that principle. It is very cut and dried. No slippery slope what so ever exists here. No Libertarian would have any problem with these kids being held to extreme punishment. I would in fact submit...probably more harsh than they will receive.

but, the live and let live approach society leads to a moral breakdown -thus leading to this kind of behavior. You are leaving out many of the steps along the way.
09-09-2014 04:55 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Once again, Where's Charles Bronson when You need Him!
09-09-2014 06:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.