Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A Spin Room Appreciation Thread
Murray007 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Old Dominion
A Spin Room Appreciation Thread
I hardly ever post on this particular forum (I'm mainly here for ODU banter) but I love reading some of the ridiculous stuff here. Truly, this forum is pure comedic gold and I hope it continues.

My message: Long live the Spin Room and may there never be any sort of thought police here!
09-08-2014 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
RE: A Spin Room Appreciation Thread
At least it's a pressure relief valve for speaking out on conditions and event from around the World and Home. We don't however need personal attacks. That really should be toned down. It is America and each of Us Americans have a voice even if Others might not agree with it.
09-08-2014 05:05 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-08-2014 12:59 AM)Murray007 Wrote:  I hardly ever post on this particular forum (I'm mainly here for ODU banter) but I love reading some of the ridiculous stuff here. Truly, this forum is pure comedic gold and I hope it continues.

My message: Long live the Spin Room and may there never be any sort of thought police here!

+infinity!!!!!

(shhhhh....don't let the secret bleed to the masses)

text size differential is tribute to X
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 07:14 AM by stinkfist.)
09-08-2014 07:11 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
The little girls that get their panties in a knot when someone disagrees with them ARE NOT refugees from the ESPN board. That board was much more nasty than here.

Oh they p!ss and moan about how the ESPN immigrants have negatively influenced the tone of the board but they don't comprehend what pu$$ies they are being.
09-08-2014 07:29 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-08-2014 07:29 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  The little girls that get their panties in a knot when someone disagrees with them ARE NOT refugees from the ESPN board. That board was much more nasty than here.

Oh they p!ss and moan about how the ESPN immigrants have negatively influenced the tone of the board but they don't comprehend what pu$$ies they are being.

don't know where the espenis thingy came from, but it's beyond tard to read that crapola....

this crapola is much more enticing.....

regardless, it's all crapola....
09-08-2014 07:32 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(09-08-2014 07:29 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  The little girls that get their panties in a knot when someone disagrees with them ARE NOT refugees from the ESPN board. That board was much more nasty than here.

We used to always have personal attacks here. That is nothing new. The conversation points are what have changed... in a bad way. That is almost purely thanks to the ESPN refugees.
09-08-2014 09:19 AM
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
(09-08-2014 09:19 AM)mlb Wrote:  

We used to always have personal attacks here. That is nothing new. The conversation points are what have changed... in a bad way. That is almost purely thanks to the ESPN refugees.

No one is stopping you from starting the conversations you want. Are you helpless?
09-08-2014 09:21 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(09-08-2014 09:21 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

No one is stopping you from starting the conversations you want. Are you helpless?

[Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]
09-08-2014 11:44 AM
Doctor Krieger Offline
1st String

I Root For: :)

Agreed, ban them all.
09-08-2014 11:47 AM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
(09-08-2014 12:59 AM)Murray007 Wrote:  I hardly ever post on this particular forum (I'm mainly here for ODU banter) but I love reading some of the ridiculous stuff here. Truly, this forum is pure comedic gold and I hope it continues.

You have to understand, the MSM has spoiled leftists in this country. They are use to having the news cleansed and censored to only push their agenda. When they are confronted with the truth, they whine, b#tch and say how unfair the forum is. Libs live off of hypocrisy. Their way is the only way and if any other way is provided an avenue to be freely expressed they just can't deal with it.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 11:52 AM by EagleRockCafe.)
09-08-2014 11:51 AM
Murray007 Offline
1st String

(09-08-2014 11:51 AM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  

You have to understand, the MSM has spoiled leftists in this country. They are use to having the news cleansed and censored to only push their agenda. When they are confronted with the truth, they whine, b#tch and say how unfair the forum is. Libs live off of hypocrisy. Their way is the only way and if any other way is provided an avenue to be freely expressed they just can't deal with it.

I believe that both hard core libs and conservatives think like the bolded statement. Maybe less so for the conservatives but I've seen it here on this forum from some of the most conservative posters.

Definitely agree with you on the news. It's ridiculous. To get any decent U.S. news coverage you have look for news sites that aren't based in the United States.
09-08-2014 12:26 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
see this comedic gold you have fun with has ruined a decent spot that we used to have.
09-08-2014 12:27 PM
Murray007 Offline
1st String

(09-08-2014 12:27 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  see this comedic gold you have fun with has ruined a decent spot that we used to have.

It's still decent but it has changed. There is still a way to get decent political commentary from both sides, but it's more difficult than ever and I can understand your frustration. Different posters = different environment. Change isn't always pretty and that's a fact.

It really depends on what the posters want this board to exist as... Should it be a conservative sounding board? Should it be a place to have effective political discussions? Should it be a place to voice complaints about our government, even if some posters like the government's actions? Some combination of that or something else?

Also, half the stuff that's put on here is ridiculous (from liberals and conservatives alike) and I'm glad I can laugh at it.
09-08-2014 12:40 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

It should be a group of people posting ideas and views and whatever side of the isle that falls on, so be it.
09-08-2014 12:42 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(09-08-2014 12:27 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  see this comedic gold you have fun with has ruined a decent spot that we used to have.

I thought you guys were all about change, no?
09-08-2014 12:53 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables

That's it right there my friend. 04-cheers

04-clap2
09-08-2014 12:54 PM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
It's an ESPN refugee circle jerk.
09-08-2014 01:37 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-08-2014 01:37 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  It's an ESPN refugee circle jerk.

We've been here long enough for you to get used to us. You should be more upset with the Sports Hoopla people who are here only to cause problems.

We are the good guys.
09-08-2014 01:39 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
(09-08-2014 01:39 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

We've been here long enough for you to get used to us. You should be more upset with the Sports Hoopla people who are here only to cause problems.

We are the good guys.

I have no idea what Sports Hoopla is. Sounds Ghey.
09-08-2014 01:41 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-08-2014 01:41 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 01:39 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

We are the good guys.

I have no idea what Sports Hoopla is. Sounds Ghey.

The last word you used in that sentence indicates you post there. 05-nono
09-08-2014 01:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.