WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CMU and Ball State...NO Turnovers!!!
Broncos83 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU
CMU and Ball State...NO Turnovers!!!
Huge key to their Big 10 wins. When's the last time we had a game with zero turnovers. Not to mention they can both stop the run.
09-06-2014 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Broncos83 Offline
All American

RE: CMU and Ball State...NO Turnovers!!!
Oops! Premature again...just like other things!
09-06-2014 05:51 PM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

UMass (5 games ago)

Purdue - 1 turnover (Terrell INT)

NIU - 1 turnover (Chance fumble)
CMU - 1 turnover (Terrell INT)
EMU - 1 turnover (Terrell INT)
UMass - 0
09-06-2014 05:52 PM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

My friend who went to MSU got married yesterday. He actually asked me which September Saturday I would recommend for the wedding, and I gave him our bye week, not knowing it was the day of the toughest game on MSU's schedule. THIS GUY IS A GREAT FRIEND. In retrospect, I should have been a better friend, but I was in the midst of my offseason, Bronco hopes-climb.

Anyway, I just read through the play-by-play of the CMU game. Looks like they played a beauty. DAMN IT!
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 08:44 AM by Hiller4Hyz09.)
09-07-2014 08:43 AM
Cant make this sh t up Offline
2nd String

Well, I'm sure Eeyore got some help from watching our game last week. We should of, could of won.

Just some thoughts:
1. Eeyore Dan probably secured a new contract with this win
2. CMU team more veteran than WMU team and should beat an awful BIG 10 team.
3. BSU cant score TD's? They are going to have to figure it out cause FG aren't going to keep them in games.
4. Iowa is awful too. Wow, guess I expected more from them.
5. Toledo? Missouri is a good team. But Toledo potentially lost QB? That will really open up the MAC if he cant return for them.

Was fun weekend of football. Too many close Big 10 games...Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa...and the CMU win at Purdue. These BIG 10 teams sucked it up.
09-07-2014 09:36 AM
thegeneral Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU, OU
I love it. F the Big Ten.
09-07-2014 09:54 AM
Advertisement

arrows80 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: MSU, CMU
(09-07-2014 09:36 AM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  Well, I'm sure Eeyore got some help from watching our game last week. We should of, could of won.

Just some thoughts:
3. BSU cant score TD's? They are going to have to figure it out cause FG aren't going to keep them in games.
5. Toledo? Missouri is a good team. But Toledo potentially lost QB? That will really open up the MAC if he cant return for them.

Was fun weekend of football. Too many close Big 10 games...Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa...and the CMU win at Purdue. These BIG 10 teams sucked it up.

lol

When will some of you stop using the "we're too young" excuse? We beat them because we're better than you are, plain and simple. Accept this and move on.

Thanks.
09-07-2014 10:11 AM
broncofan1 Offline
All American

I Root For: Broncos
(09-07-2014 10:11 AM)arrows80 Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 09:36 AM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  Well, I'm sure Eeyore got some help from watching our game last week. We should of, could of won.

Just some thoughts:

lol

When will some of you stop using the "we're too young" excuse? We beat them because we're better than you are, plain and simple. Accept this and move on.

Thanks.

We are the youngest team in the MAC.

You have one of the most seasoned.

No excuses here, just facts. Good win yesterday. You have a better football program right now. You have NO excuses for not winning this year. None at all. CMU should sign Enos to a 10 year extension right now.
09-07-2014 12:16 PM
HuskieJWN Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(09-07-2014 12:16 PM)broncofan1 Wrote:  

Just some thoughts:

lol

Thanks.

No excuses here, just facts. Good win yesterday. You have a better football program right now. You have NO excuses for not winning this year. None at all. CMU should sign Enos to a 10 year extension right now.

I do not believe you are the youngest. Per ESPN last week, NIU has a higher percentage of underclass men on their roster than WMU, and many of them are on the two deep.

NIU has at least 10 true freshman and sophomores that play a lot of minutes in their rotation. That doesn't include the redshirt freshman and sophomores.
09-07-2014 12:31 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!
(09-07-2014 12:31 PM)HuskieJWN Wrote:  

Just some thoughts:

lol

Thanks.

I do not believe you are the youngest. Per ESPN last week, NIU has a higher percentage of underclass men on their roster than WMU, and many of them are on the two deep.

NIU has at least 10 true freshman and sophomores that play a lot of minutes in their rotation. That doesn't include the redshirt freshman and sophomores.

Serious? You have more freshmen than us?
09-07-2014 12:39 PM
HuskieJWN Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(09-07-2014 12:39 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  

Just some thoughts:

lol

Thanks.

I'd have to go and look to verify, but last weeks game they said NIU has the highest percentage of underclassmen as well as one of the highest percentage of two deep being freshman and sophomores.

Off the top of my head, NIU has four true freshman in the defensive rotation. They have 2-3 more that are redshirt freshmen.

If I look at the roster, I could give you the numbers, but that might take a second.

NIU has 47 true or redshirt freshman. They have 29 true or redshirt sophomores.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 01:02 PM by HuskieJWN.)
09-07-2014 12:58 PM
Advertisement

BCBronco Offline
All American

Just some thoughts:

lol

Thanks.

Pesky little fact?
09-07-2014 01:03 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(09-07-2014 01:03 PM)BCBronco Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 10:11 AM)arrows80 Wrote:  lol

Thanks.

Pesky little fact?

On Wheel the R is a gimmie.
09-07-2014 01:16 PM
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
(09-07-2014 01:16 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 01:03 PM)BCBronco Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 12:16 PM)broncofan1 Wrote:  We are the youngest team in the MAC.

Pesky little fact?

On Wheel the R is a gimmie.

I think people believe we are so young because PJ told us how young we are. I don't think the facts back up his talk, per usual.
09-07-2014 01:37 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

And it was repeated here incessantly. 03-puke
09-07-2014 01:41 PM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

Maybe by "we" he meant himself and his car salesman?
09-07-2014 01:48 PM
Advertisement

2nd String

I didn't say "youngest" I said CMU has a more "veteran" team. And if you look at the rosters I bet that is the case as far as starter go. I'm not a CMU lover by any means but facts are facts.

By the way it is about time CMU...how long has your Eeyore Coach been rebuilding up there in MT PEE, seems like its going on year 5 or 6?

Remember the shirt I wear proudly is:
"I don't often Hate, but when I do...I hate CMU"
Stay thirsty my Bronco friends...our day is coming and if not just drink more.
09-07-2014 02:00 PM
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
(09-07-2014 02:00 PM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  I didn't say "youngest" I said CMU has a more "veteran" team. And if you look at the rosters I bet that is the case as far as starter go. I'm not a CMU lover by any means but facts are facts.

By the way it is about time CMU...how long has your Eeyore Coach been rebuilding up there in MT PEE, seems like its going on year 5 or 6?

I don't think it was your post that was quoted. We are younger than CMU
09-07-2014 02:07 PM
2nd String

(09-07-2014 02:07 PM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 02:00 PM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  I didn't say "youngest" I said CMU has a more "veteran" team. And if you look at the rosters I bet that is the case as far as starter go. I'm not a CMU lover by any means but facts are facts.

I don't think it was your post that was quoted. We are younger than CMU

Alright, thanks man. I'll send a pepsi up to you in a couple of weeks!
09-07-2014 02:10 PM
Broncobelt Offline
All American

(09-07-2014 02:00 PM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  Stay thirsty my Bronco friends...our day is coming and if not just drink more.

'cept we may all be alcoholics by the time the day comes around03-drunk
09-07-2014 03:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.