Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Group Of Young Black Men Beat White Couple In Missouri, After Alleged Sexual Assault
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Group Of Young Black Men Beat White Couple In Missouri, After Alleged Sexual Assault
[Image: ane8b5.jpg]

[Image: 23hlks9.jpg]
Savagely beaten: Meredith Cole and her boyfriend Alex Vessey were both treated at hospital for serious injuries after being assaulted in Springfield, Missouri

Missouri. Isn't that the state Ferguson is in? So where is the Governor of Missouri and all the race baiters that rushed to Ferguson on this racial assault? Surely Obama will make a comment on this crime and Holder will begin a civil right investigation?

Quote:Police are asking for help identifying a group of young males involved in an assault on a couple in Springfield, Missouri.

The Springfield Police Department has released surveillance video of the brutal beating that occurred on Friday August 22 in downtown Springfield.

The couple, Meredith Cole and her boyfriend Alex Vessey, were both treated at hospital for serious injuries after the ordeal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-them.html
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 07:43 PM by EagleRockCafe.)
09-05-2014 07:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
RE: Group Of Young Black Men Beat White Couple In Missouri, After Alleged Sexual Assault
Why is it we have to find out about this from a British newspaper?
09-05-2014 07:45 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Group Of Young Black Men Beat White Couple In Missouri, After Alleged Sexual Assault
Wow! We posted the same video about two minutes apart it's good when people unite to identify Hate Crimes.
09-05-2014 07:46 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
(09-05-2014 07:46 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Wow! We posted the same video about two minutes apart it's good when people unite to identify Hate Crimes.

Saw that. I am sure Al, Jesse, Obama and Holder will be all over this hate crime.
09-05-2014 07:49 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
If Obama had a son he'd look like... who are we kidding all of these fine upstanding men are like Obama, putting an end to disgraceful American exceptionalism, and it's about time.
09-05-2014 07:58 PM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
Group Of Young Black Men Beat White Couple In Missouri, After Alleged Sexual ...
War on Whites! It's on!

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
09-05-2014 09:30 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Somewhere on this board I also posted this video. But I'll tell you this; right now Holder doesn't give a crap that a white guy got beat up. But if that white guy had pulled out a piece and wasted a few of those thugs then Holder would be very interested, but not in the thugs. Holder doesn't even bother to hide his racism.
09-06-2014 12:20 AM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
If young black men, or anyone, cannot act like decent Americans they should be sent to a prison camp near ISIL controlled territory
and provided with ISIL recruiting brochures, then a key to the front gate.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 01:37 AM by GoApps70.)
09-06-2014 01:36 AM
Banned

(09-06-2014 12:20 AM)smn1256 Wrote:  Somewhere on this board I also posted this video. But I'll tell you this; right now Holder doesn't give a crap that a white guy got beat up. But if that white guy had pulled out a piece and wasted a few of those thugs then Holder would be very interested, but not in the thugs. Holder doesn't even bother to hide his racism.

+1
09-06-2014 09:13 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Damn, Where's Charles Bronson when You need Him?
09-06-2014 09:23 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
1. White people need to get back to a time where they are physically strong. I see too many wimpy white dudes playing their video games and looking like screech from Saved by the Bell. If these thugs want a war, lets give them one.

2. When will we see a story where a gang like this attacks someone who is armed?
09-06-2014 09:29 AM
Advertisement

Banned

These punk thugs are too cowardly to approach any physically imposing looking guy and his wife or female companion.
09-06-2014 09:37 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-06-2014 09:37 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  These punk thugs are too cowardly to approach any physically imposing looking guy and his wife or female companion.

agreed, but white people are becoming way too wimpy. Emotionally and physically. It's liberalism in our schools and society as a whole.
09-06-2014 09:41 AM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(09-06-2014 09:29 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  1. White people need to get back to a time where they are physically strong. I see too many wimpy white dudes playing their video games and looking like screech from Saved by the Bell. If these thugs want a war, lets give them one.

2. When will we see a story where a gang like this attacks someone who is armed?

I've been around (in my rebel past) and seen some white folks that this group of thugs would not have gone near. IMO, this couple was targeted because they were "weak" and included a woman. This couple did not have a chance when they were so outnumbered, and I'm sure these thugs took full advantage of this. In reality, the punks were the cowards.
09-06-2014 09:42 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-06-2014 09:42 AM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 09:29 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  1. White people need to get back to a time where they are physically strong. I see too many wimpy white dudes playing their video games and looking like screech from Saved by the Bell. If these thugs want a war, lets give them one.

I've been around (in my rebel past) and seen some white folks that this group of thugs would not have gone near. IMO, this couple was targeted because they were "weak" and included a woman. This couple did not have a chance when they were so outnumbered, and I'm sure these thugs took full advantage of this. In reality, the punks were the cowards.

I agree with you. I still think whites need to start becoming stronger.
09-06-2014 09:44 AM
DFWMINER Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies
Can you imagine the publicity this would receive if their races were reversed and there was a group of white thugs beating up on a black couple?

It would be non stop 24/7.
09-06-2014 09:50 AM
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-06-2014 09:50 AM)DFWMINER Wrote:  Can you imagine the publicity this would receive if their races were reversed and there was a group of white thugs beating up on a black couple?

It would be non stop 24/7.

Obama would be speaking from the White House, Major rioting all over the country, Eric Holder sending in investigators. It would be total pandemonium.
09-06-2014 09:55 AM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
RE: Group Of Young Black Men Beat White Couple In Missouri, After Alleged Sexual
(09-06-2014 09:44 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 09:42 AM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  

I agree with you. I still think whites need to start becoming stronger.

You could argue that it's not as much about whites becoming stronger but others in our society need to become more civilized and law-abiding. I know, that is easier said than done these days. I do see your points above and agree that I have noticed on television, and in particular commercials, whites are typically shown as weak, nerdy or goofy more than other racial or ethnic groups. It may be my own racial bias but I am curious if anyone else agrees.
09-06-2014 10:24 AM
Banned

(09-06-2014 09:41 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 09:37 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  These punk thugs are too cowardly to approach any physically imposing looking guy and his wife or female companion.

agreed, but white people are becoming way too wimpy. Emotionally and physically. It's liberalism in our schools and society as a whole.

I agree, but I don't have to worry about that and neither will my son going forward. At age 9 his nickname is "Big Country".
09-06-2014 10:34 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

This problem will only get worse and the white left continues to push for reducing the white population and feeding monorities with radical propaganda designed to create more hatred towards whites. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are small potatoes compared to white liberals that are more organized and have more access to our young people. They also control 90% of the media.

The real war that needs to be taking place in America is everyone against the white liberal establishment in this country. They are the ones that are causing all the problems.

Until then, regular whites need to beef up because these attacks are going to increase.
09-06-2014 11:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.