Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hillary: Climate Change Most Urgent Challenge… Like Ever
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Hillary: Climate Change Most Urgent Challenge… Like Ever
[Image: 970l6q.jpg]

The most urgent matter of our time isn’t Islamic Terrorism, Putin, the economy, our non-borders, poverty, hunger, or even race relations in the US. It’s ice melting and we’re the cause. Benghazi Betty strikes again.

Quote:“At Sen. Harry Reid’s National Clean Energy Summit, Clinton called climate change “the most consequential, urgent, sweeping collection of challenges we face as a nation and a world.”

“When the history is written of the 20th and 21st century, there will be a special place for Hillary Clinton in the world leader category”

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/hi...10621.html
09-05-2014 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
RE: Hillary: Climate Change Most Urgent Challenge… Like Ever
I just think stupid when I see a picture of her.
09-05-2014 08:57 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Eh, consider her audience at the time of her speech. If she was talking to pork producers in Iowa she would have said that bacon was the most urgent challenge the nation faces. She's a politician. She lies and tells people what they want to hear.
09-05-2014 09:01 AM
Advertisement

GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Naw, she actually believes it.
09-05-2014 09:02 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Quote:“When the history is written of the 20th and 21st century, there will be a special place for Hillary Clinton in the world leader category”

Yeah 'FAILURE'
09-05-2014 10:13 AM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Didn't She learn ANYTHING from OBAMA?01-wingedeagle
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 10:57 AM by CardFan1.)
09-05-2014 10:56 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(09-05-2014 09:02 AM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Naw, she actually believes it.

Hillary believes in nothing.

With the one exception of herself.
09-05-2014 11:00 AM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
judging by her abject failure at accomplishing it, one would think that her biggest challenge in her lifetime was keeping her husband's dick in his pants.
09-05-2014 11:11 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Her failure as SOS should give intelligent people pause. That and being married to Slick Willy should make people cringe at the thought of her being elected president.
09-05-2014 04:43 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
McKitrick paper: no warming for 19 years

The Guardian in 2009 predicted five years of rapid warming:

The world faces record-breaking temperatures as the sun’s activity increases, leading the planet to heat up significantly faster than scientists had predicted for the next five years, according to a study.

The hottest year on record was 1998, and the relatively cool years since have led to some global warming sceptics claiming that temperatures have levelled off or started to decline. But new research firmly rejects that argument.

The research, to be published in Geophysical Research Letters, was carried out by Judith Lean, of the US Naval Research Laboratory, and David Rind, of Nasa’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies.

Fail. Five more years of no warming followed.

Professsor Ross McKitrick says in a new paper that the warming pause has now lasted an astonishing 19 years at the surface and 16-26 years in the lower troposphere:

[Image: pause10_thumb.png]

The IPCC has drawn attention to an apparent leveling-off of globally-averaged temperatures over the past 15 years or so.... Here, I propose a method for estimating the duration of the hiatus that is robust to unknown forms of heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation (HAC) in the temperature series and to cherry-picking of endpoints… Application of the method shows that there is now a trendless interval of 19 years duration at the end of the HadCRUT4 surface temperature series, and of 16 – 26 years in the lower troposphere. Use of a simple AR1 trend model suggests a shorter hiatus of 14 – 20 years but is likely unreliable…

While the HadCRUT4 record clearly shows numerous pauses and dips amid the overall upward trend, the ending hiatus is of particular note because climate models project continuing warming over the period. Since 1990, atmospheric carbon dioxide levels rose from 354 ppm to just under 400 ppm, a 13% increase…

In the surface data we compute a hiatus length of 19 years, and in the lower tropospheric data we compute a hiatus length of 16 years in the UAH series and 26 years in the RSS series.

This is “the science”. Why do warmists keep ignoring it?

(Via the ever-excellent Watts Up With That.)

UPDATE

With the science against the faith it has so frantically promoted, the UN searches for someone who will turn the debate. Note well: it’s looking for someone who isn’t a scientist but who can play on guilt, racial politics, gender politics and victimhood:

The United Nations is looking for a young woman to, as BBC put it, be the ‘Malala’ of the climate change movement, serving as a voice that will energize this September’s climate change conference.

The organization has put out a call for a woman under 30 to speak at the opening session of the 2014 Climate Summit, which is being held on September 23 in New York City. The woman has to be from a developing country and must have a background that includes advocacy on climate change or work on implementing climate mitigation or adaptation solutions. So far, the call for applicants has drawn 544 women, who emailed short videos of themselves persuading world leaders to act on climate change to the Secretary-General’s office.

The UN has outed itself with this stunt. Its criteria ensure no leading climate scientists need apply. See, this is no longer about science at all.
09-05-2014 04:46 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Nothing new here .....Just another egg sucking boot licker plying her wares to the sycophants. I don't BTW give the GOP nincompoops any pass on doing this either. Both gangs leaderships are useless bootlickers.
09-05-2014 08:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.