Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NO MAN SHOULD EVER WEAR GLASSES LIKE THESE!
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
NO MAN SHOULD EVER WEAR GLASSES LIKE THESE!
Quote:[Image: Beck-300x160.png]

Ye olde Big Sexy pulled an okey-doke from work early a day or so ago to head back to the Casa de Amor and work on some creative loafing for the evening. I turned on Fox to see what RINO BS they were spewing and saw it was The Five (which sucks el grande uno!). That show just blows. I like Eric whats-his-name who never wears a tie. He’s OK. But I’d like to put that no-necked, fat bastid Bob Beckel in an inverted suplex followed by an unsanctioned piledriver on the concrete. Andrea TanTortoise or something is ok but yeah, right, shut up. Dana Perino, yawn.

But Greg Gutfield. Man, listening to him always reminds me of Pee Wee Herman, only gayer. He has the little lispy, sassy speech pattern like most hombres in Nueva Jork. I like his writing because I don’t have to listen or look at him. He’s conservative and witty and has great thoughts. But something tells me he’s bitten a pillow or two in his day. Just a guess.

But every time I’ve had the misfortune of seeing The Five (which chupars el grande uno!), Gutfield has some faggy looking glasses on. Glasses no man who has ever put a sparkle in a little filly’s eyes should wear.

Par ejemplum:

[Image: gutfield-glasses-1-300x262.png]

Son, that’s just pitiful. Pitiful. These spectacles that will repel fillies and guarantee you a lifetime of holding your own:

[Image: gutfield-glasses-2-200x300.jpg]

I’m so damn glad I’m not a Yankee. The only men who wear glasses that ridiculous are either Yankees or Californians accustomed to getting poked in the eye with angry, fleshy things.

Greg, like I said, from your writings you appear to be all right. You just need a shot of tos-test-o-rene. Come on down to Texas and we’ll hunt us up some hogs and teach you how to shoot, act and dress like a man. In the mean time, get yourself some contacts for God’s sake! Effeminate, lispy, and metrosexual is no way to go through life, son.

But even Texans can look like Yankee metrosexuals (homosexuals in a metro). Case in point, RINO Governor Rick Perry. Not the brightest bulb in Texas by any means. But whoever picked out his new glasses needs to be fed to the hogs!

[Image: rick-perry-glasses-200x300.jpg]

Hmmmmm….seems like AWD has seen those glasses before.

[Image: rachel-maddow-glasses-2.jpg]

Ahhhhhh! The ugliest man in television propaganda! Here’s the deal, Governor Rick. If your glasses resemble those of Rachel Maddow, you’re doing it all wrong, junior.

Gutfield and Perry aren’t along with these masculine faux pas (that means “f*** ups” in French, I think). Here’s Glenn Beck. Glenn has been in Texas for a couple years so he ought to know better by now than to wear glasses like this fagwear:

[Image: glenn-beck-pony-300x218.jpg]

Glasses like that are guaranteed to give one what Big Fur Hat of I Own The World calls a “punchable face.” I concur. That means I agree, I think.

Beck has a drawer-full of glasses guaranteed to get his ass kicked at his local Southlake pool hall. Of course, where Beck lives, they have billiard parlors. Glasses like these nerdy disasters:

[Image: glenn-beck-glasses-220x300.jpg]

The only people who wear glasses like this are named Poindexter and go around reciting the Pythagorean Theorem. And getting cowboy boots to the head. Except these would make it the PyFagorean Theorem. And get your nerdy ass kicked so hard you’d be wearing it for a hat. Sharpen up, Glenn! You’re a Texan now!

One more to show you Glenn Beck needs AWD’s help in a big way.

[Image: glenn-beck4-300x231.png]

Glenn, when our paths cross again, you’re getting a slap!

They say clothes make the man. Probably, if you’re sporting an AWD t shirt, Wranglers and cowboy boots. But glasses like those illustrated above make the man look like a woman no matter what you’re manly attire you’re wearing.

Take heed in the Big Sexy’s words. Don’t dress like a Yankee or Californian and you’ll do just fine with the fillies. Don’t wear glasses that give you a punchable face. And quit pissing off AWD every damn time I turn on the TV!

Read more at http://angrywhitedude.com/2014/08/man-ev...p1Htu91.99
09-04-2014 08:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
RE: NO MAN SHOULD EVER WEAR GLASSES LIKE THESE!
Oh hell muthafuckin no he DIDN'T!!! He called my girl Andrea "TanTortoise" and that is completely unacceptable.

Credibility = 0
09-04-2014 08:50 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Let's not forget this useful idiot.

[Image: carllevin.jpg]
09-04-2014 08:52 AM
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
LOL nice.
09-04-2014 08:53 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Lol, great thread.
09-04-2014 10:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.