09-02-2014 08:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BobL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU
RE: NIU Night
(09-02-2014 08:03 AM)GCD70 Wrote:  NIU Night at Lagunitas Brewery to night

Yea, I had every intention of going, as it turns out my son has a soccer game, so I will not be at Lagunitas.
09-02-2014 08:13 AM
NIURedBlack Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Not only am I working PM shift tonight, but I work LITERALLY right across the street. 03-banghead
09-02-2014 02:39 PM
Advertisement

GCD70 Offline
1st String

I Root For: niu
(09-02-2014 02:39 PM)NIURedBlack Wrote:  Not only am I working PM shift tonight, but I work LITERALLY right across the street. 03-banghead

You have to work you have to work.
looks like i am the only one going tonight. too bad, should be a nice event
09-02-2014 03:22 PM
NIUHuskie Offline
1st String

Maybe it's just me but, this event seemed to be promoted very poorly. Maybe I received an email but I don't remember it. How about a follow up email?

Lagunitas Event

I hope there are a lot of people there.
09-02-2014 03:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GCD70 Offline
1st String

I Root For: niu
(09-02-2014 03:29 PM)NIUHuskie Wrote:  Maybe it's just me but, this event seemed to be promoted very poorly. Maybe I received an email but I don't remember it. How about a follow up email?

Lagunitas Event

it was promoted well, you have to read your emails, come on you have to take some initiative on your own. I have recieved about 6 or 7 emails on this about this
09-02-2014 04:01 PM
NIUHuskie Offline
1st String

(09-02-2014 04:01 PM)GCD70 Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 03:29 PM)NIUHuskie Wrote:  Maybe it's just me but, this event seemed to be promoted very poorly. Maybe I received an email but I don't remember it. How about a follow up email?

Lagunitas Event

it was promoted well, you have to read your emails, come on you have to take some initiative on your own. I have recieved about 6 or 7 emails on this about this

There is no way I've received more than one about this (which I'm having trouble finding). You must be on a different mailing list (and at times I feel like I'm on every mailing list).
09-02-2014 04:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HuskieTap22 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU / DePaul
Last email I got about the event this weekend in case anyone missed or wants to jump in last minute:

A Message from NIU Athletics:

We look forward to seeing everyone Tuesday night at Lagunitas Brewery and Taproom, Chicago!

The event begins at 5:30 pm - there is plenty of great parking available, please enter the parking lot at the corner of W. 16th St. and Rockwell.

Here is a Google Map of the parking area: http://goo.gl/gxGXeV
Look for the red and black balloons on the corner of W. 16th St. and S. Rockwell St.

We are nearing a sellout crowd - thank you!

Remember, all proceeds from the beverage sales will go to support NIU Athletics.

At the event there will be NIU Athletics posters and schedule cards, opportunities to register for the pregame tailgate at Northwestern, and much more!

Come join us and meet and network with other great NIU alumni and supporters!

If you have any inquiries leading up to the event please call the Huskie Athletic Fund office at (815) 753-1923.

If you need any assistance finding the parking lot on the day of the event please call Tim Rice, Assistant Athletic Director at (231) 668-1859.

Have a wonderful Labor Day wekend and we'll see you Tuesday! GO HUSKIES!
09-02-2014 04:15 PM
NIUHuskie Offline
1st String

(09-02-2014 04:15 PM)HuskieTap22 Wrote:  Last email I got about the event this weekend in case anyone missed or wants to jump in last minute:

A Message from NIU Athletics:

We look forward to seeing everyone Tuesday night at Lagunitas Brewery and Taproom, Chicago!

The event begins at 5:30 pm - there is plenty of great parking available, please enter the parking lot at the corner of W. 16th St. and Rockwell.

Here is a Google Map of the parking area: http://goo.gl/gxGXeV
Look for the red and black balloons on the corner of W. 16th St. and S. Rockwell St.

We are nearing a sellout crowd - thank you!

Remember, all proceeds from the beverage sales will go to support NIU Athletics.

At the event there will be NIU Athletics posters and schedule cards, opportunities to register for the pregame tailgate at Northwestern, and much more!

Come join us and meet and network with other great NIU alumni and supporters!

If you have any inquiries leading up to the event please call the Huskie Athletic Fund office at (815) 753-1923.

If you need any assistance finding the parking lot on the day of the event please call Tim Rice, Assistant Athletic Director at (231) 668-1859.

Have a wonderful Labor Day wekend and we'll see you Tuesday! GO HUSKIES!

Who was it "From"?

I get emails from Huskie Athletics, NIU, Alumni Association (but I'm not a member), Huskie Athletic Fund and Commit2NIU...I never received this email or any email about this event.

The only reason I know about it is from the thread posted about a week or so ago (with only 4 replies) and this thread.
09-02-2014 04:22 PM
Advertisement

FeralHuskies Offline
Water Engineer

RE: NIU Night - Jammed!
This place is packed
09-02-2014 07:49 PM
niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(09-02-2014 07:49 PM)FeralHuskies Wrote:  This place is packed

Awesome! Post pics please
09-02-2014 08:29 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

@morrisewhite3: Great turnout for @Commit2NIU event at @lagunitasbeer tonight in anticipation of this weekend's game. http://t.co/l86ue2OBai
09-02-2014 09:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.