Sun blog story on Frazier
09-01-2014 08:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TowsonTexasTiger Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Towson
RE: Sun blog story on Frazier
Frazier is a player. He had a bad game and he will bounce back. This kid led us to the title game last year when Athens went down. I would like to see the head coach be more supportive of his team leader in the media though. I was pretty disappointed in Rob's lack of tact. This is not the NFL coach, support your young player in the public eye and build him up in private.
09-01-2014 05:43 PM
mat1992 Offline
Special Teams

Agree, Frazier was disappointing, especially when you throw about five passes out of bounds. But he picked him and you're right, he should back him. However, as a media guy, rare candor from a head coach is refreshing. At least he wasn't giving coach speak.
09-01-2014 06:14 PM
TowsonTexasTiger Offline
Water Engineer

Frazier is a player. He had a bad game and he will bounce back. This kid led us to the title game last year when Athens went down. I would like to see the head coach be more supportive of his team leader in the media though. I was pretty disappointed in Rob's lack of tact. This is not the NFL coach, support your young player in the public eye and build him up in private.
09-01-2014 09:48 PM
Advertisement

TigerFan54 Offline
Water Engineer

I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect Connor won't be the starting QB by the fourth game. You have to be able to complete a lot more than 50 percent of your attempts to play winning football. Rob doesn't have a lot of patience, so we'll see.
09-05-2014 03:23 PM
mat1992 Offline
Special Teams

(09-05-2014 03:23 PM)TigerFan54 Wrote:  I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect Connor won't be the starting QB by the fourth game. You have to be able to complete a lot more than 50 percent of your attempts to play winning football. Rob doesn't have a lot of patience, so we'll see.

Rob usually has no patience for turnovers from his qb. If that happens in WVa game, I can see a change. Hell, I would be shocked if Brennan plays in that game or even starts. He's definitely not patient but he will need to be with this team.
09-05-2014 11:42 PM
TowsonTexasTiger Offline
Water Engineer

If Rob is going to attack his young QB in public like this then he is going to lose him. From what Rob himself told me when I came to town for the spring game Brennan is not the answer, so Connor is the guy. The other choice is a true freshman, so I really question why Rob would be so acidic with Connor in the media. It's not the NFL, this is a 20 year old kid, and college kids and coaches need to keep that in mind. Rob does a pretty poor job with that difference.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 07:44 AM by TowsonTexasTiger.)
09-06-2014 07:43 AM
Advertisement

TGCP Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: towson
rob needs to mature just like this current version of the team
09-06-2014 09:57 AM
mat1992 Offline
Special Teams

(09-06-2014 09:57 AM)TGCP Wrote:  rob needs to mature just like this current version of the team

http://www.thetowerlight.com/2014/09/imp...-virginia/
09-06-2014 11:11 AM
andy7171 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Towson State
(09-01-2014 09:48 PM)TowsonTexasTiger Wrote:  Frazier is a player. He had a bad game and he will bounce back. This kid led us to the title game last year when Athens went down. I would like to see the head coach be more supportive of his team leader in the media though. I was pretty disappointed in Rob's lack of tact. This is not the NFL coach, support your young player in the public eye and build him up in private.

Well said. The most hated man in TSU/TU history might soon be moving down a slot. Van Arsdale!
(Hopefully T17 doensnt read this and keeps his focus on Buggs)
09-10-2014 01:54 PM
Advertisement

Towson17 Offline
Water Engineer

(09-10-2014 01:54 PM)andy7171 Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 09:48 PM)TowsonTexasTiger Wrote:  Frazier is a player. He had a bad game and he will bounce back. This kid led us to the title game last year when Athens went down. I would like to see the head coach be more supportive of his team leader in the media though. I was pretty disappointed in Rob's lack of tact. This is not the NFL coach, support your young player in the public eye and build him up in private.

Well said. The most hated man in TSU/TU history might soon be moving down a slot. Van Arsdale!
(Hopefully T17 doensnt read this and keeps his focus on Buggs)
Sweet Andrew
I am always focused on you. Who is Van Arsdale?
Xoxo
09-10-2014 05:31 PM
andy7171 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Towson State
Sun blog story on Frazier
Figure it out yourself. Look! Buggs is over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-10-2014 05:32 PM
Towson17 Offline
Water Engineer

(09-10-2014 05:32 PM)andy7171 Wrote:  Figure it out yourself. Look! Buggs is over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. I figured it out. I'm going to get you for being such a dic*
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 05:50 PM by Towson17.)
09-10-2014 05:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.