Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Brits allow child abuse for fear of being labeled 'racist'
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Brits allow child abuse for fear of being labeled 'racist'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...veals.html

Quote:Revealed: How fear of being seen as racist stopped social workers saving up to 1,400 children from sexual exploitation at the hands of Asian men in just ONE TOWN
Report found 1,400 children abused between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham
The figure is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale

Yeah, I'm anti-immigration.
08-26-2014 03:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
RE: Brits allow child abuse for fear of being labeled 'racist'
When the Brits say ASIAN, they mean Pakistani, I.e. Muslim.
08-26-2014 03:55 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Around 10 or 12 years ago one of my employees got in trouble and I was convinced he was going to call me a racist in order to deflect from what he did. My plan was, when confronted by HR, to demand that the employee prove I'm a racist and if he couldn't I would want him punished for making such a serious accusation (this was in California)

Calling a person a racist is worse than calling someone the N word. Being labeled as a racist ruins reputations and causes all kinds of trouble. If I call someone the N word, I'm the bad guy. If someone calls me a racist, I'm the bad guy. The left has done their work well.

Calling someone a racist should be the equivalent of slander and anyone who uses that word without justification should be punished. This is what the left wants, right? punishment for those who offend others.

If an agency is driven into so much fear that they'd let child abuse and murder go on for 16 years, then the accusation of being a racist isn't just a word being used loosely. This is how serious this has become and calling people a racist needs to stop. It's not that the word is inherently o0ffensive, it's that the word, at least in this case, is paralyzing because of how it puts a person automatically in a defense mode. The way it should be these days is if you call me a racist I should be able to say prove it. And if you can't you get punished. This is beyond free speech, this is destroying lives and is a brutal and vicious political tool and yet another word completely and totally high jacked by the left.

God, how I hate liberals.
08-26-2014 08:29 PM
Advertisement

49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(08-26-2014 03:55 PM)NIUAlum90 Wrote:  When the Brits say ASIAN, they mean Pakistani, I.e. Muslim.

I thought they said Paki for that?
08-26-2014 09:18 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Where is Amnesty International. Oh, yea, I remember, the Brits sent them to Ferguson.
08-27-2014 10:16 AM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Brits are in worse shape on immigrants than hopefully we ever become.
08-27-2014 12:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.