Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Opponents in NFL
Bookmark and Share
yesman815 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
Opponents in NFL
Who are some of the best opponents we faced last year doing in Preseason???

The one I have been watching

Jimmy Garropolo

He is tearing it up in NE. So far has a 64% completion about 340 yds 4 yds and 0 int and 130 QBR

Anyone else you have noticed?
08-24-2014 07:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIU32 Offline
Heisman

RE: Opponents in NFL
Dri Archer seems to be making a lot of big plays in Pittsburgh. Also say Mack had an INT for the Raiders last night
08-24-2014 08:01 PM
niu_1087 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Tuck Foledo
Opponents in NFL
(08-24-2014 08:01 PM)NIU32 Wrote:  Dri Archer seems to be making a lot of big plays in Pittsburgh. Also say Mack had an INT for the Raiders last night

Dri is actually their top running back at the moment because of the other two being likely suspended, can't imagine it stays that way though.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
08-24-2014 08:08 PM
Advertisement

HuskieJWN Offline
All American

Anthony Hitchens from Iowa is getting snaps for the cowboys. Kirks eh another LB for. Iowa (scoop and score guy) was drafted high as well as their. TE.

I know Ricardo Allen is on the. Falcons, he was a CB for Purdue.

I'm going to look for more, that's all I got off hand.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 08:20 PM by HuskieJWN.)
08-24-2014 08:18 PM
NIU32 Offline
Heisman

Also heard Erik Lora (the WR from EIU that tore us up) was having a nice camp for the Vikings but not sure how hes done in the games. David Fluellen from Toledo had a TD and a decent games for the Eagles vs the Bears.
08-24-2014 08:22 PM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(08-24-2014 08:08 PM)niu_1087 Wrote:  Dri is actually their top running back at the moment because of the other two being likely suspended, can't imagine it stays that way though.

Archer isn't their top running back and won't be. There probably won't be any punishment for Bell or Blount this season. Even if they were suspended I'm pretty sure Pittsburgh would sign someone else to be their starting RB.

I'm not sure if Lora has seen the field or just hasn't recorded any stats. I'm guessing he'll be cut tonight/tomorrow.

Fluellen was waived by the Eagles last week.
08-24-2014 08:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.