Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Doesn't look good for Darren Wilson
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Doesn't look good for Darren Wilson
http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2014/...-ferguson/

Quote:PJ Media has been covering the Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division for years. This is the unit that will be investigating the shooting in Ferguson and deciding whether to charge the police officer with civil rights crimes.

PJ Media had to sue Eric Holder to obtain the resumes of the lawyers he hired to populate this unit. No wonder. The “Every Single One” series at PJ Media revealed that all of Holder’s attorney hires were leftists, some even with a history of anti-police activities. Read the detailed biographies of the lawyers here.

Why does it matter that the DOJ unit that will investigate the Ferguson police is stacked with leftists and ideologues? Because anti-police biases of lawyers in this unit have resulted in gross prosecutorial misconduct against police officers.

United States District Judge Kurt Engelhardt issued this blistering 129-page opinion documenting prosecutorial misconduct by DOJ lawyers seeking to convict New Orleans police officers of civil rights violations. These lawyers are still employed by the Criminal Section at the Civil Rights Division.

Quote: It is the first time, according to Judge Engelhardt, that federal “prosecutors acting with anonymity used social media to circumvent ethical obligations, professional responsibilities, and even to commit violations of the Code of Federal Regulations.” The 129-page order, which details the misbehavior of the Louisiana DOJ lawyers and the Civil Rights Division’s Dobinski, is appalling reading. And it isn’t just that Dobinski was a high-level Justice Department lawyer who was posting anonymous blogs about the trial.

She also encouraged other anonymous bloggers, who “repeatedly posted vigorous pro-prosecution statements strongly condemning the defendants, their witnesses, and their entire defense.” To make matters worse, Dobinski was the supervising “taint” attorney assigned to the New Orleans case.
08-24-2014 01:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
RE: Doesn't look good for Darren Wilson
Obama has decreed what the verdict in this case will be. Justice? In Obama's America? No chance. Especially if it involves black vs white.
08-24-2014 08:35 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
Oh the fix is in...no doubt. They see this as payback.
08-24-2014 12:13 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
All is not lost yet for Wilson. The mood of the electorate and the jury pool, and the grand jury pool, is toxic against politicians at this moment in time.
08-24-2014 12:57 PM
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
Obama and Holder are basically loading up in anticipation of no criminal liability being assessed against Wilson in the local/state investigation.

But, escaping unscathed in a federal civil rights violation is QUITE a different animal. Wilson will be painted as a renegade cop in a racist majority white police department that targets black males. In short, Wilson will have to prove a negative - that he performed his duties without racist intent. Holder's handpicked lawyers are extremely well versed at creating doubt and casting suspicion on the target accused.

I would wager quite a number of white officers are watching this situation unfold with keen personal interest. Seriously, how many will want to stay on large metro PD's or even the smaller towns within the same county as a big city if any action taken against a non-white can lead to THIS level of intense scrutiny and accusation?

Hats off to the race baiters and media for creating the mass hysteria in Ferguson; well done.

Mark my words - Wilson is toast.
08-24-2014 03:53 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
January 23, 2017. Things change.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 04:11 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
08-24-2014 04:10 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
holder's notorious DoJ and some hapless jury will convict him of something, the first sane federal judge that gets it will throw it out, and riots will break out again.

. . . And the obamites will blame everyone but themselves.
08-24-2014 04:12 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
[quote='Kaplony' pid='11022490' dateline='1408860924']
Quote:PJ Media has been covering the Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division for years. This is the unit that will be investigating the shooting in Ferguson and deciding whether to charge the police officer with civil rights crimes.

From what I understand, this was a bang-bang scenario that happened quickly without forethought, both the cop and the robbery suspect reacted to the situation and didn't have a premeditated plan. I also understand that the robber ran into the cop and the cop didn't seek him out.

So without forethought, how is this a civil rights violation?
08-24-2014 04:15 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
PJ Media? 03-lmfao
08-25-2014 08:13 AM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
They probably know that they don't have the proper evidence to support their point. According to everything so far, the officer acted properly.

As far as the DOJ and Civil Rights offense, this is grossly overstepping that statute. Do you think that the DOJ can form a case against Officer Wilson that would stick. That would require them to prove a pattern of behavior and a plan to carry this out upon MB.

This is unfortunate and a pipe dream wreaking of racist overtones from BHO and Holder.
08-25-2014 09:39 AM
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
Amazing, the lengths the obama administration will go to for a thug. He spent a whopping 7 minutes talking about Foley. 7 minutes which include the start of the speech to the start of his next golf swing. Nothing much to say about General Greene. But when it comes to robber, police assaulter Brown, he calls the cavalry and brings out every racist pot stirrer he can hustle up. It's an absolute shame, and anyone supporting this should be ashamed of themselves.
08-25-2014 09:40 AM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
They have no shame. Facts be damned.
08-25-2014 09:46 AM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

(08-25-2014 08:13 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  PJ Media? 03-lmfao

infinitely more credible than the daily show, where liberals get their news.
08-25-2014 09:54 AM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
How dare you say that, it's more credible than Fox News.
08-25-2014 10:27 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(08-25-2014 09:40 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  Amazing, the lengths the obama administration will go to for a thug. He spent a whopping 7 minutes talking about Foley. 7 minutes which include the start of the speech to the start of his next golf swing. Nothing much to say about General Greene. But when it comes to robber, police assaulter Brown, he calls the cavalry and brings out every racist pot stirrer he can hustle up. It's an absolute shame, and anyone supporting this should be ashamed of themselves.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-699759.html
Not sure if you read the start of this thread but it makes sense with these actions by Obama
08-25-2014 10:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.