WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Word of another transfer
flushtheherd Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
Word of another transfer
Saw David Drew Tweeted the following:

@Drew_on_WMU: Hearing that former #Rutgers sophomore DB Ian Thomas will transfer into #WMUFootball program & will be eligible next season.
08-23-2014 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EA3 Offline
Heisman

RE: Word of another transfer
Rutgers owed us from the DB we just gave them 16 months ago. Player to be named later...
08-23-2014 11:50 AM
flushtheherd Offline
Hall of Famer

Looks like he was recruited as a WR. Three star ranked... wonder if he didn't want to play DB at Rutgers. Word was he wasn't fitting in well and left the program multiple times due to "home sickness"... Interesting.
08-23-2014 11:56 AM
Broncobelt Offline
All American

(08-23-2014 11:50 AM)EA3 Wrote:  Rutgers owed us from the DB we just gave them 16 months ago. Player to be named later...

03-rotfl03-rotfl03-rotfl And will you look at that - DD is able to get a scoop. Good job DD!04-clap2
08-23-2014 11:58 AM
Advertisement

ITalian83i Offline
2nd String

His offer list out of high school was really impressive. Bring him in and let him take the year to compete and adjust.
08-23-2014 02:06 PM
Stampede your face!! Offline
All American

He was a four star according to 247 sports. I read a lot of Rutgers comments about the kid. Most seemed to think he could play, many expecting him to start at CB this year, but there is some red flags. Kid left the program, Rutgers took him back, and now he has left again. Obviously, Fleck has talked to the kid so I imagine he has at least convinced PJ he is committed to playing football.

I'm a bit skeptical.
08-23-2014 02:44 PM
New School Bronco Offline
1st String

With both the guys he brought in late will hopefully be plug in and play starters after we lose 3 after this year. (This guy and that stone guy)
08-23-2014 02:48 PM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

(08-23-2014 02:44 PM)Stampede your face!! Wrote:  He was a four star according to 247 sports. I read a lot of Rutgers comments about the kid. Most seemed to think he could play, many expecting him to start at CB this year, but there is some red flags. Kid left the program, Rutgers took him back, and now he has left again. Obviously, Fleck has talked to the kid so I imagine he has at least convinced PJ he is committed to playing football.

I'm a bit skeptical.

Agree with this a lot.
08-23-2014 03:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.