Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

When Mom is Dad and Dad is Mom
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
When Mom is Dad and Dad is Mom
We spend billions on our kid's education because the left says it's the right thing to do. Moochelle has dictated what kids eat because it's the right thing to do. Obama made us all get insurance so pregnant men and women will be able to raise healthy kids. I mean, it's all about the kids, our future, the next leaders of our country.

And then there's this.

Quote:A transgender couple, each without genital reassignment, married and gave birth to two of their own natural children. As the babies age, however, they now must consider how they will break the news that even though they and the rest of the world see an average male/female father/mother unit, Daddy is actually Mommy and vice versa. Via MailOnline:

A transgender couple are preparing to tell their children when they get get older that their father actually gave birth to them and the person that they call their mother is in fact their father.

Bianca and Nick Bowser are a happily married couple and live in Kentucky with their two young sons.

Nick, 27, was born a girl, called Nicole, but for the last seven years has lived as a man.

Bianca, 32, who is a drag artist, was born as a boy called Jason, and transitioned to live as a woman 11 years ago.

The transgender couple still have their original sex organs because they cannot afford reconstructive surgery.
The cost of male to female surgery can range from £4,000 to £15,000, while female to male surgery can exceed £30,000.

And they insist their children, Kai, now three, and Pax, almost one, will be fine because their upbringing will be loving, supportive, secure, and perfectly ‘normal’

Bianca said: ‘The kids currently have no idea. It’s not like strangers ever guess in restaurants or at the shops.
‘I don’t know when we will start to tell them, maybe when Kai is around six, but they will need to be old enough to understand.

‘It is important they know because it’s a big secret to keep from your children and if they found out another way they could hold huge resentment.

‘But I don’t worry about how they will react. We will not treat it as a ‘bad’ thing. And young kids are accepting and non-judgemental.’

She adds: ‘Being transsexual doesn’t define who we are , just as being black or white or skinny or fat doesn’t define you either.’

While Nick and Bianca could have used a surrogate, they were reluctant because it’s expensive.
Nick says: ‘We have a healthy sex life and we wanted a biological child – this was the only way we could do it.’

Bianca says that although they dislike still having their biological genitalia, having sex has never been a problem.

‘We have the parts so we will use them,’ she says.

‘If we could change them we would, and they would be the other way around – but we cannot afford it and the children come first.’

‘We’ll tell the children the truth when it’s the right time – we’ve got nothing to hide.

Very interesting. Kids are typically pretty good about accepting the reality they’re given, so this likely won’t be an issue in their early years. But we wonder how they will feel as they reach adolescence and have such a different family (and a huge secret to keep) from all their peers?

Link
08-13-2014 12:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
RE: When Mom is Dad and Dad is Mom
Oh, god.
08-13-2014 12:25 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Good lord, that is f'ed up. If they are going to use their tools correctly, what is the point of the cross-dressing? Just to show the world they are on the cutting edge of gender. To make a statement about being against norms?
08-13-2014 12:28 PM
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
Their idea of normal, and my idea of normal are completely different... Poor kids. It's got to suck having two parents that think they can play God.
08-13-2014 12:37 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
[Image: 3713223.jpg?1388277801]
08-13-2014 12:42 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
please make it stop.
08-13-2014 02:17 PM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
A handbasket big enough for a nation..

They have the right parts, they enjoy using them the right way, but he is a she and she is a he...

Lunacy..
08-13-2014 04:19 PM
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Say what?
08-13-2014 04:20 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I was listening to Opie and Jim Norton yesterday.. Guy called in.. Well I guess he's a woman now.. Not sure.. Anyway had the operation, and is dating women... Says it got more pleasure before he had the surgery and all, but it can't hide what it is.. Weird stuff.
08-13-2014 04:21 PM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(08-13-2014 12:37 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  Their idea of normal, and my idea of normal are completely different... Poor kids. It's got to suck having two parents that think they can play God.

Yeah, I feel sorry for the kid. That kid doesn't stand a chance growing up in such a abnormal environment.
08-13-2014 04:59 PM
pharaoh0 Offline
Triggered by Microaggressions

I Root For: Duke, L'ville
(08-13-2014 04:59 PM)VA49er Wrote:  
(08-13-2014 12:37 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  Their idea of normal, and my idea of normal are completely different... Poor kids. It's got to suck having two parents that think they can play God.

Yeah, I feel sorry for the kid. That kid doesn't stand a chance growing up in such a abnormal environment.

I feel very awful for the kid. It's tough being just a kid in school...now, this kid has to deal with defending this insanity. But, at least mom and dad are happy and if you don't like it, you're just being "insensitive".
08-13-2014 05:06 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(08-13-2014 04:59 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

He's going to grow up feeling like he was part of a circus act.
08-13-2014 09:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.