WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Culture of crime continues
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
Culture of crime continues
Seems that Chimp WR Andy "the klepto" Flory is still practicing with the team. Apparently watching a video of him shoplifting not once but two times in a row, wasn't enough for Snoozer Dan to put him on the sidelines.

Chimps have also lost WR Mark Chapman to an injury putting even more pressure on Eeyore to keep another criminal around. This is how you run a program when you're on the hot seat and your days are numbered.

The program that gave us Murder Incorporated during the BK era doesn't seem to learn its lesson. If you turn a blind eye to bad behavior the net result is felony convictions for selling drugs, credit card fraud, and multiple shoplifting arrests.
08-12-2014 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ochip Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Chippewas
RE: Culture of crime continues
WOW!!!!!
08-12-2014 05:54 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
It took longer than I expected 03-shhhh

[Image: 752_toon_fish_on_hook__81156.png]
08-12-2014 06:23 PM
Advertisement

Whinny1 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU and Iowa
OMG!!! What a crock of crap! Heeeeeere's Brian:

''If you let your players do whatever they want and they feel like they're not accountable, then I don't think you should be a head coach,'' he said. ''I think if you create an environment and you lay out the expectations of your program and their not met, then they should be held accountable.''

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
08-17-2014 08:21 AM
Whinny1 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU and Iowa
And another couple of unbelievable quotes from the link below:

- "Players know the high standards of Notre Dame, Kelly said, adding that his rules of conduct for players are posted in the locker room: 'Treat women with respect, don't cheat, don't lie and don't steal.''' (Notice it does not say "don't kill" Ha.)

- "But Kelly said he's proud that Notre Dame has high standards, saying it's one of the reason he accepted the job. 'We don't look the other way,' he said." BWAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, I'm dying here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/notre-dame-...ncaaf.html
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 08:42 AM by Whinny1.)
08-17-2014 08:30 AM
Advertisement

Broncobelt Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU
Another great quote:

Quote:''I think we've brought in the right young men,'' he said. ''I think we have to continue to do a better job educating them. We have to do a better job of providing the resources.''

Hey it's not my problem, it's Notre Dames problem. Right. Or is this his way of saying they need to dummy down the courses for his recruits?
08-17-2014 09:49 AM
BCBronco Offline
All American

let me get this straight, Jim Tressel gets fired for lying about tattoos, meanwhile BK is constantly in the middle of a scandal, either a street killing, a windstorm death, and now academic impropriety that he claims to know nothing about and he's feted as some paragon of purity. smh
08-17-2014 10:13 AM
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!
Everything Kelly has said during this is just plain sketchy. Interesting to see his this plays out.

Is ND part of the power 5 alignment as far as making their own rules?
08-17-2014 10:40 AM
BCBronco Offline
All American

(08-17-2014 10:40 AM)DesertBronco Wrote:  Everything Kelly has said during this is just plain sketchy. Interesting to see his this plays out.

Part of power 5
08-17-2014 10:58 AM
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(08-17-2014 10:58 AM)BCBronco Wrote:  
(08-17-2014 10:40 AM)DesertBronco Wrote:  Everything Kelly has said during this is just plain sketchy. Interesting to see his this plays out.

Part of power 5

I'm thinking then, that this is a non issue. .
08-17-2014 11:05 AM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

Enter Chuck Martin at Miami. The guy reeks of Brian Kelly culture. He's been a recruiting machine early on, but I'll be real curious to see if he lets things slide the way Kelly does and taint the program down the road. Bunch of slime balls. I'd rather be made fun of talking about row boats than be labeled a cheater.
08-17-2014 09:17 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(08-17-2014 09:17 PM)Hoekjeness Wrote:  Enter Chuck Martin at Miami. The guy reeks of Brian Kelly culture. He's been a recruiting machine early on, but I'll be real curious to see if he lets things slide the way Kelly does and taint the program down the road. Bunch of slime balls. I'd rather be made fun of talking about row boats than be labeled a cheater.

Chuck Martin isn't necessarily dirty because he was around Kelly at ND teenage girl logic man, if you remember he wasn't even at CMU.

Plus, winning and being clean aren't mutually exclusive. So we don't have to be made fun of talking about row boats or be a cheater to win.
08-17-2014 09:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.