Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FEMINIST MEN ARE NOT REAL MEN!
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
FEMINIST MEN ARE NOT REAL MEN!
[Image: metrosexual-man-226x300.jpeg]
Quote:There’s been a concerted effort to feminize males in America over the past generation. In most commercials, movies, and TV programs, the male is portrayed as either a bumbling fool or a effeminate idiot.

Quote:AWD doesn’t hold it against males who cry. It’s perfectly acceptable to cry on these occasions:

1. Birth of your child
2. Death of a close friend or family member
3. Looking at the onion ass of a sexy filly at your local honky tonk (her perfect ass brings tears to your eyes)

The problem with feminism in America is it generally wants to reverse the normal roles of the sexes. Women are the strong ones while the males take on feminine traits. While this may be the norm in liberal hell-holes like NYC and California, in Texas that sh*t don’t flush. Except Austin. Which is California.

Men aren’t meant to be feminists. They are goaded or pressured into being weak, sissified, girly men by liberal popular culture. The rub is this indoctrination just doesn’t work. As AWD has stated on numerous occasions, men and women do certain things better than the other sex. Men are physically stronger and there’s no getting around that. Sure, there may be female Marines but only because the politically correct military has dumbed down the physical standards to be a Marine. Sure, AWD could be a Navy SEAL if I didn’t have to go through that awful BUDs training and Hell Week. The problem comes when the SHTF in combat and I couldn’t carry my load. That’s what’s going on in the PC military these days.

Quote:Last night, AWD joined a few buddies for a night out. Two of them were former special forces operators and one was a SEAL. We watched the table over from us where two young metrosexuals (homosexuals in a metro) who had donned them now some gay apparel sat drinking glasses of wine. One of my buddies stopped by the table of girly men and said “Wine?” on the way back to our table. I told him the metrosexuals weren’t pleased with his question. He said, “What are they going to do? Going to go outside and fight me?” No, they probably haven’t ever been in a fight in their worthless lives unless one of their metrosexual buddies stole their moisturizer.

Here’s the deal. Outside of their metrosexual (we know what that means) hellholes, men still perform manly duties. My buddies and I spent most of our evening talking about guns, pig hunting strategies, and how my SEAL friend would gut Jesse Ventura if he walked into the joint. But we’re all 40 and above. The sissy wine drinkers at the next table were in their twenties. I told my compadres, “You know, fellas, the US of A is screwed if we have to depend on those poofters to defend this country.” My SEAL friend interjected that there are a whole hell of a lot of good young men who have the real stuff. I guess we’ll find out.

Quote:America wasn’t built by metrosexual sissy boys. It wasn’t built by modern dancers. It was built by men and women who understood they both play their part in contributing to the country and raising their children to be responsible, self-reliant adults with traditional gender roles.

Normal men can never be feminists in the PC meaning of the word. We prefer that our women are women and are appreciative we are men. Any male who identifies with the modern definition of “feminist” has most likely seen one up close, guaran-damn-teed. They have been indoctrinated through feminist culture that they must be effeminate to attract the attention of women. Outside of the aforementioned liberal hellholes, nothing could be further from the truth.

Men and women should take the time to teach their sons masculine traits and responsibilities. They’re being overwhelmed with leftist dogma that equates the sexes in traits and responsibilities. If you don’t raise your sons, they will learn their gender roles from MTV or some other poisonous source.

Read more at http://angrywhitedude.com/2014/08/femini...Vvpfwlq.99
08-11-2014 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
RE: FEMINIST MEN ARE NOT REAL MEN!
WHY ARE YOU YELLING!!!!!
[Image: loud-noises-o.gif]
08-11-2014 12:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
Try telling that to a liberal, they'll call you toothless and smelly... Lol...
08-11-2014 12:45 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
I saw AWD and my first thought was, yes, all wheel drive is for feminine men.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 01:01 PM by HeartOfDixie.)
08-11-2014 12:48 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(08-11-2014 12:44 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  WHY ARE YOU YELLING!!!!!
[Image: loud-noises-o.gif]

Title of the piece.
08-11-2014 12:51 PM
Cali_Cat Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC fans to stop
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Conservative men are the biggest pansies of them all. They always whine and complain about how the liberals are out to get them and how they are being discriminated against. It is so sad to watch these supposed "tough guys" cry like toddlers. GOP 2016!!! 04-cheers
08-11-2014 12:53 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(08-11-2014 12:53 PM)Cali_Cat Wrote:  HAHAHAHAHA!!! Conservative men are the biggest pansies of them all. They always whine and complain about how the liberals are out to get them and how they are being discriminated against. It is so sad to watch these supposed "tough guys" cry like toddlers. GOP 2016!!! 04-cheers

I'm so glad no libs ever complain about discrimination.

Oops, I made a mistake, they do complain about discrimination, here's a partial list some of the things that are discriminatory or that we discriminate against:

gays
gay marriage
brown people
black people
illegal brown people
Indians
Muslims
Washington Redskins
conservative bakers
conservative hair stylists
home loans
women
the uninsured
poor people
people with no method of ID

there's more....
08-11-2014 01:08 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(08-11-2014 01:08 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 12:53 PM)Cali_Cat Wrote:  HAHAHAHAHA!!! Conservative men are the biggest pansies of them all. They always whine and complain about how the liberals are out to get them and how they are being discriminated against. It is so sad to watch these supposed "tough guys" cry like toddlers. GOP 2016!!! 04-cheers

Oops, I made a mistake, they do complain about discrimination, here's a partial list some of the things that are discriminatory or that we discriminate against:

gays
gay marriage
brown people
black people
illegal brown people
Indians
Muslims
Washington Redskins
conservative bakers
home loans
women
the uninsured
poor people

there's more....

Cali-Crap's only defense to any of this is to claim that the Conservatives do what the liberals do and not vice versa. It's one of those "NUH-UH! YOU DO!" unoriginal insults because he can't think of anything of his own to use...
08-11-2014 01:17 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
How about the guys that have sympathy pregnancies with their wives
08-11-2014 01:20 PM
Cali_Cat Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC fans to stop
(08-11-2014 01:17 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 01:08 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

gays
gay marriage
brown people
black people
illegal brown people
Indians
Muslims
Washington Redskins
conservative bakers
home loans
women
the uninsured
poor people

there's more....

Cali-Crap's only defense to any of this is to claim that the Conservatives do what the liberals do and not vice versa. It's one of those "NUH-UH! YOU DO!" unoriginal insults because he can't think of anything of his own to use...

Nope! The difference is a lot of those you listed above are legitimate grievances while the cry baby conservatives love to make up stuff to be discriminated against. I am sure you are an avid fighter in the War against Christmas, right???? 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 01:25 PM by Cali_Cat.)
08-11-2014 01:25 PM
Doctor Krieger Offline
1st String

I Root For: :)
The way I see it, who am I to tell these people how to live their lives? When I have kids, I'll raise them the way I see fit (in a traditional family environment).

I just don't think the world is falling because there a more people than normal working/living in a "non-traditional" role. Related to this, I still don't think there are as many of these people in most of the country than you think, and I don't think the relative increase in these metros/gays will be the demise of this country as you think..
08-11-2014 01:25 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(08-11-2014 01:20 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  How about the guys that have sympathy pregnancies with their wives

According to Obama, they didn't do that, someone else did. Probably Clinton.
08-11-2014 01:26 PM
Doctor Krieger Offline
1st String

(08-11-2014 01:20 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  How about the guys that have sympathy pregnancies with their wives

hah, do people actually do this?
08-11-2014 01:28 PM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
Really? Making fun of a man for drinking wine? Reeks of insecurity.
08-11-2014 01:31 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(08-11-2014 01:31 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  Really? Making fun of a man for drinking wine? Reeks of insecurity.

[Image: missingthepoint.png]
08-11-2014 01:35 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

One of my neighbors literally gained about 40 pounds during a sympathy pregnancy.
08-11-2014 01:39 PM
Advertisement

Doctor Krieger Offline
1st String

(08-11-2014 01:35 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 01:31 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  Really? Making fun of a man for drinking wine? Reeks of insecurity.

That's a very liberal and immature response imo.
08-11-2014 01:41 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Wine is for women, not men.
08-11-2014 01:43 PM
Doctor Krieger Offline
1st String

(08-11-2014 01:43 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  

Wine is for women, not men.

Nah wine is for the civilized and cultured imo....and I am neither, hence the reason I've never had a glass. Don't like the taste.....
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 01:46 PM by Doctor Krieger.)
08-11-2014 01:46 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(08-11-2014 01:41 PM)Doctor Krieger Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 01:35 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

That's a very liberal and immature response imo.

Yeah, I agree, his response was kind of stupid and contained the obligatory liberal attack.
08-11-2014 01:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.